[Flashback] Wood Is Not A Person (Seley)

Lilium's curiosity gets the better of her as she watches an aspiring swordsman beat up a wooden dummy.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Lilium on June 4th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Pulling away from the man, the horned being gasped as the end of his blade slashed across her forearm, cutting deeply into the flesh and spraying the sandy grass with crimson droplets. She would rather risk injury than shattering her ancient weapon.

"I am the sun and the air, the sky and the sea. I am the stars in the sky witnessing the world as it begins and it ends. I am Lilium. And you are..." Catching her balance, Lilium took the opportunity to strike whilst the swordsman's blade was still following through. She spun inwards, towards the man and closer to his body where his long sword would have little effect. Her Suvai tilted down - aiming to take a swipe out of his side if he didn't move quickly.

Lilium
Slightly Insane

Words: 57553
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2012, 1:38 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Seley Elthen on June 4th, 2012, 1:56 pm

Seley responds to her question and parrys the strike by pulling his blade up. "My name is Seley Elthen. I am the Red Bladed Warrior. My blade, as you can see, is a red-orange color."

Seley takes the block movement and turns the blade from a downward position to an underhand swipe, having just as much force as an overhead slash, and forced the blade to miss her wrist by a few centimeters. He smiles at her.
Seley Elthen
Player

Words: 2578
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2012, 7:49 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Postby Gossamer on June 5th, 2012, 3:11 pm

Moderator Note:

Hi there folks.

First and foremost I'm shutting this thread down and nulling the events within the thread. We have a certain expectation of writing here on Mizahar and one player in this thread is not meeting that expectation. We write in a PAST TENSE OMNIPRESCENT perspective and have a standard of post length and conduct that flows throughout this site, including into our Chat.

Lilium, my deepest apologies. This intervention is not directed at you, but I see your PC and your Player headed for a train wreck situation and I'm offering you a way out to preserve your dignity that's getting hashed pretty hard in this ridiculousness.

Seley, this intervention is for you. If your posting and conduct does not change on this site, you will be uninvited from it immediately. Chat has rules. The site has rules. I expect you to follow them. And frankly, when I pulled chat logs on you, I was astonished to see you complaining about your thread partner in this thread when your writing has left her almost nothing to go on.

One liners and 'MY PC IS SO AWESOME.' is not allowed. Change your ways, Seley, or hit the road.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous