The Slave Block (Musca)

A dark covenant begins

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The Slave Block (Musca)

Postby Rail on March 26th, 2012, 11:58 pm

Anger flashed in my eyes as the battle raged on. I wanted to jump in, to tear Zahib apart for daring to even approach this beautiful creature, but the animal in me sensed something... The woman wanted this, she enjoyed it the blood and the pain. I knew it would be foolish to interfere.. I roar almost escaped me when the fool actually seemed to gain the upper hand..

My fears were assuaged when her claws bit into Zahib's hand sending his blade flying. The blood from his wound dropped to the floor with a satisfying dripping noise and his wails and pained curses sent a shiver of joy through me. I shuddered at the pure viciousness on display as she tore at him with her claws, at last she ended it with his own blade thrusting it deep into his throat to pin him to the dirt.

I watched with apprehension as she turned her manic eyes on me and and gave a wan, emotionless smile,"Got you some food,"she whispered. My human mind recoiled,"Impossible!! No way could I stand to commit such horror!" It screamed at me. And yet I could not escape her expectant glare... I wanted to please her to give her what she wanted... My wild half tore its way to the surface far more practical," He has beaten me torn my flesh.Its only right.." Truth be told he hadnt fed me much fresh meat recently either. My human will faltered, the beast stole its way to control.

With a feral snarl I stepped forward, leaning over my old masters bloody form. I rested my hand on his chest for a moment feeling the slight trickle of blood run between my fingers. For a moment I glared at them until with a slight shiver I began to lick away the crimson drops upon my hand. I relished every taste. My humanity slipped away, the beast winning out.

With a pleasured sigh I began my feast, tearing at the already bloodied arms in an attempt to tear them from their sockets.. With a loud pop one came free and with great deference I returned to the woman offering up the torn and broken limb. I stared up at her with hopeful eyes as the blood pooled upon the floor with great crimson stains.

Note :
Rail was still in human form during this entire thread just for your information.

The Creed

Yeah though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I have Musca and she is far worse >.>
Rail
Only a slave

Words: 31304
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2012, 1:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Slave Block (Musca)

Postby Musca on March 27th, 2012, 2:51 am

The briefest disgust that flashed through his face enraged her- almost driving her to take a swing at him. But the expression was quickly folded, and she let her rage die along with it, lest her temper lead her without a slave.

Silently, she watched as the human slave ran his former master's blood against his hand, watching it with such hatred that it brought a thrill in her, for she too was still lost in the frenzy of her mind.

He popped an arm off the corpse, handing it over to her with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. Musca stared at the object, her expression coldly unfaltering. It was an act of submission, one that symbolised utter respect for another being. He wanted to be dominated by her, but at what cost? With one move alone, he set the motions of a promise. Musca smiled sweetly and gently pushed the limb away from her face and cooed,
"I'd rather watch you eat. Go on. You need your strength to come with me. It's a long walk to my cave and I can't have you collapsing at me."

She didn't wait for his reply, instead turning to look at the other corpse that he had choked to death. "After you've finished, take what you can from the corpses- get the things you might need, human slave. Carry that human too- I think I would want him later." She began folding her wings back to her body and fetched the cloak to hide her wings once more. "Oh, yes. Do you have a name you wish me to call you? Or do I have to give you one myself? I'm terribly bad at those, so you're better off with making your own."

request :
Would it be ok if I request the sword as a bonus item?
Last edited by Musca on April 6th, 2012, 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Words: 68348
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 5:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Slave Block (Musca)

Postby Rail on March 27th, 2012, 10:38 pm

For a moment I feared I had angered my new mistress in some way, her words however gave me hope that I had somehow pleased her with my offering. With a slight smile I turned to do her bidding all the while absently chewing away at the bloody lump of flesh still sitting in my hands.

I flitted around the tent absently gathering anything that looked particularly useful. As I passed the bloody mound that was once my master I remembered the money he always kept secreted about his person. With disgust I rummaged through his clothing until I felt the unsightly bulge of his copious coin-purse and snatched it away. For a moment I let the other Items I had gathered rest on the floor while I slowly counted out the money that I had gained. With a start I realized that there were almost 500 mizas now in my possession.

I shoved the purse in with the other items I had gathered and tied them up into a bundle. With a weary sigh I gathered up Udo's ugly corpse and slung it over my shoulder and set the bundle atop it. As I set out to follow my new master a new thought struck me. I felt no remorse for what id done the blood on my hands felt good and I could feel in my bones that there was more entertainment to come.

Note :
The mizas are for Rail's starter package.

The Creed

Yeah though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I have Musca and she is far worse >.>
Rail
Only a slave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Slave Block (Musca)

Postby Musca on April 6th, 2012, 3:22 pm

Timestamp: 14th Spring 512AV (late afternoon- five bells after the slave market affair)

She awoke with a stir, an uncomfortable form beside her pinning her to a smaller space in her bed. Momentarily confused, Musca growled and glared at the hand that snaked it's way on the middle of her stomach. Still hazed, she tried to remember her previous actions, piecing together a fragmented memory induced by sleep. She continued staring at it, utterly confused by it's presence; never had she ever brought a partner to her home during her stay in Sunberth. How...

"Ah," sounded the Zith, her mouth forming a little circle. "The slave. That's right." At that realisation, Musca curled back to her bed, trying to find a piece of comfort beside the unnaturally warm human slave. But try as she might, by each toss, the room seemed to be getting tighter, too warm, too much. Under his arm, she felt utterly trapped by the weight of her decision and actions. But why? The question festered her mind as she tried to twist out of his grasp unsuccessfully. Where would this claustrophobia come about? It was only natural for a master to demand her slave's presence in her bed. It was only natural for them to share fleeting heat. It was only natural... surely it was. Along with the heat, she seemed to be infected by a torrent of emotions that she wasn't even sure that she was capable of having. Outlandish happiness, startled confusion, feverish elation... they all became a blur as it settled upsettingly in her stomach.Was acquiring a slave that much of an event? Blanketed by an arm, Musca really wasn't so sure anymore.

Letting uncomfortable chimes pass her, Musca finally decided to end the torture and stood up from the bed- almost bolting, fumbling from the arm and the canvas blanket. For a moment, the Zith stood in the middle of the room naked as the day she was born and sauntered over to her workspace, ignored the two corpses in the corner of her room and picked up the old dried up bones that lay haphazardly around her unfinished work. Although her stare was intense and critical, her mind was nowhere near the task before her- for it was far too distracted by trying to decipher the presence of the male in her bed.

Slaves were mere accessories. A statement of excessive power. But inside a tiny cave in some obscure town that invited cutthroats and murderers, what good would it do? Trinkets. Merely trinkets. Frustrated, the Zith threw the bones to the other side of the room, casting her glare towards the slave.
"Besides wasting space in my bed, what else can you do?" Snarkiness laced her venomous tone, contrasting her earlier coos and sleep deprived genialness. "Speak! Don't waste my time by dithering around with your answer. I do hate it when people do that. It seems to be a human condition that they are unable to get rid of." A displeased snarl formed at her lips, the thought repulsing her. "You had best answer carefully, Rail."
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Slave Block (Musca)

Postby Rail on April 6th, 2012, 5:19 pm

With a pained sigh Rail slid out of the cot to crouch on the floor, merely watching this enigmatic creature that might now shape his future. He had never laid eyes upon such an exotic creature fine smooth grey fur, piercing bestial eyes, large wings that she draped about herself like a coat and an amazingly startling beauty. As his eyes roamed up and down her small lithe form he couldnt help but grin.

The night before she had seemed so dainty he had almost been afraid hed break her, that is until she showered him with her full attentions. He fondly ran a finger along one of the many scratches he had received the night before as he watched her meticulously arrange a pile of bones into a hauntingly beautiful piece of artwork.

When she suddenly tossed away the bones and rounded on him he was taken aback. He had not been prepared for the sudden change of onslaught and he almost bristled up ready to leap into a fight if she were to attack. For a brief moment he was forced to fight his own instinct until he regained control of himself. He stood with a flourishing bow and
replied," Mistress I am sorry to inform you but I have no domestic skills to speak of. My only skills are those of the martialist and hunter."

With that he glanced up, quickly giving her his biggest grin showing of his elongated canines and his slitted golden eyes,"Also as I am certain you already know I am a kelvic. My true form is that of a large tiger." When she just stared at him expectantly he chuckled as he padded to the center of the room. His shift was quick and as muted as possible only giving of a slight flash of light.

Where there was once a man now there was a huge tiger almost as tall as his mistress even in this form. With a growl he shook himself and stretched letting out all the kinks from his earlier nap. A slight shiver ran down his spine as her eyes roved over his bestial form. Judging.

The Creed

Rail
Only a slave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Slave Block (Musca)

Postby Musca on April 10th, 2012, 3:08 pm

She stared agape at the tiger now in front of her, racking her brain for a possible explanation that may give rise to a logical reason. None.

He called himself a Kelvic. Musca blinked, the word not unfamiliar and raw without any special significance attached to it. She arched a critical brow to match her frown, not wanting to give away her ignorance to the slave.

For a moment, the Zith said nothing but stared candidly at the tiger, running her eyes along the bluish tint of his fur, the dark marks that covered it. It was hard to believe that he was capable of sporting the same flesh she had broke just hours ago.
"Hm," with that sound, the Zith began her circling around him, prodding and inspecting his form in every angle. It was certainly interesting... a complete unification of feral beast and a tamed man. A breathing anomaly. Certainly interesting.

But the question still stood; what use would he be? Companions were for the weak; a free admittance to a soft mind. And she was not generous or patient enough to share her own meager supply of food with an animal as big as her. Even with two stored away, it would take no more than a day to go through them...

A claw grazed the slave's fur, gentle and curiously roaming around the texture of thick fur, slightly scraping sharp nails against the flesh.
"A slave with no skills in the domestic. How useless and ironic." She pressed her nails deeper into his skin, smiling slightly. "Yet, you tell me that you posses skills in combat. Do you want to know what I think of that?" She leaned in closer to his open ears, whispering, "A slave capable of breaking his master is no slave at all, rather, just another wayward creature with no sense. It might not be today or tomorrow, but one day... one day you may be tempted to turn those little claws of yours on me. And how can I stop you then? Why shouldn't I just cast you out of my cave right now and leave you to be captured once again, to save me from the trouble?" She traced small patterns on his skin, varying the pressure applied. "You should remember those nights... of a cold chain around your human skin... the harsh sound of whips cracking against your back, the rancid smell of old and new blood mingling in the confined air... the haunting notion that the world outside your little cell is moving without you, not needing you... unpleasant, isn't it? When you think of those seemingly endless nights and days, engrave it to your memory. Obsess over the details and never forget. This way, the taste of freedom- the taste of me, would be sweeter and more intoxicating than the greatest of ale on your lips."

Musca drew back, fetching her cloak and clothes that scattered along her floor. "A Kelvic, a Kelvic. How interesting you are." She shrugged on the flimsy clothing, shrouding herself with the hood of her cloak and threw a smile towards the tiger. "Personally, I'd rather go out at night. But the weather is quite smashing. It'd be a shame to waste it."
---

Wispy shadows ran behind willowy figures of dropping trees and foliage, a slight tint of orange and pastel yellows combing over the fine layer of soft grass and flowers that basked slightly at the glow of the setting sun.

There was magic in the air; one which mortal creatures would forever be unable to harness and would command awe and respect. Between the trees that gently oscillated as it converged with a breeze, the slight murmur of a desperate life scurrying between the grass, a layer of power could be seen.

And there she stood, stranded amongst the grass and basking on the kisses that the sunset bestowed on her, waiting for a creature that defied the authority that nature demanded of each living creature.
"Tell me," her voice broke through the hypnotic silence, an echo that carried no weight as it dissipated in the air, "what do you wish to gain from me? What prevents you to kill me now?"
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Slave Block (Musca)

Postby Rail on June 5th, 2012, 10:34 pm

The tigers fur stiffened and shuddered at the unfamiliar feeling of the woman's claws running across its skin. But gods it felt good... even the slight scratches on the skin underneath were an interesting sensation. Her words however quickly spread the shuddering to the rest of his body, each word driving him further into his own mind.

A growl escaped him as he thought of the horrors he had known. He would never forget. Not even a single lash would be ignored. He would remember every hit, every cut, and he would use them to bring out the power he knew he possessed. It had already allowed him to kill. It would again.

He stood a little taller as she spun away grabbing up clothes and heading for the entrance. With a grunt he followed her out into the sunlight of his first dawn away from the pens of Zahib.

The lights blinded him for a moment but his enhanced eyesight quickly returned giving him a sight worthy of this day of firsts. He let out a low rumble of pleasure as he stood there basking in the last lights of the day, and couldnt help but look at his mistress as she seemed to do the same. All to quickly she returned to her earlier annoyance and turned on him spitting questions.

He growled slightly and shifted with a flash, falling to one knee before her. A slight grin crossed his face as he looked up at her, naked as the day he was born,"Milady... you have granted me a chance at freedom.. Something I have never been given.. And now that I have it.. I have no idea what to do with it. Where would I go? Would I become another beggar on the street? A bouncer at some tavern? There would be no purpose to it. That is what I wish to gain. What stays my hand. Your purpose is mine, your darkness also mine, I wish to reflect it, a shadow to follow in your wake, to kill at your command." He grinned wildly a feral glint in his eyes," You promise more than a single death. I can see this and I would bring it to be."

The Creed

Rail
Only a slave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Slave Block (Musca)

Postby Musca on June 30th, 2012, 9:00 am

In truth, she had only half listened to the half beast in his self sacrificing speech. It baffled her; there really was no thread of logic that she could follow from his speech. Loyalty? Mastery? It was true the Zith were crude beings that loved to brag, boast and demand. She too, enjoyed such communications but to say that she liked to stay in confines of such a stereotype was... unpleasant. In her childhood, she remembered how misplaced she felt in her community. Musca possessed everything a Zith could want, qualities that could place her to the calculating hunter that every Zith wanted to become. It was all in her grasp, a role predestined for her to take in Xy. Yet... yet, she was worth absolutely nothing to them, and they were everything to her. Looking at him, a creature that wanted so badly to become hers, flooded her with thoughts she really didn’t want to be part of. She knew she should take such opportunity, and why shouldn’t she? He was strong, capable and wanted to give her everything she wanted. But she couldn’t bring herself to accept him; to deny him of the simple pleasure of self. It was revolting- dedicating a life for another being. He was revolting for even suggesting it. And she, even more. It was a losing game being born into a race that thrived for dominance over lives with a mind that worked like hers. She damned her impulsiveness in getting her into situations like these.

She gave him a thin smile, trying to imagine what her sister would do in her situation. No doubt she would take him and seal it with some obscure sexual act. That’s what she would do. That’s what Musca had done. It was the right thing to do for a Zith. Yes, it was only right...

“How very admirable, slave. My purpose as yours? A foolish thing to say... but you are aware of the consequences, and I won’t reprieve your life’s purpose,” she faced away from him, not quite sure of her next words, “Fine. I shall accept you as my slave. Get in my way and I’ll eat you alive.”

-END-
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous