Two Birds of a Feather...err, Fur [Mihai]

Pauk meets another tiger kelvic, with the same interesting fur colour.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Pauk on June 17th, 2012, 6:49 am

"Right." He shifted, too, while still sitting on the bed. It was pure luck that the bed didn't snap under his sudden weight. He still fell of the bed, lazily stretching and getting up. Pauk yawned and looked at Mihai.

"Shall we leave?" He asked, already noticing Mihai's all-to-familiar figure walk out the door. They were incredibly similar in size and colouring, with the exception of the stripes. Stripes were always different. He followed Mihai, possibly hoping to keep up a conversation, and also because of the loud noise is stomach had been making in protest.

He took in everything with his heightened senses: nothing to new or exceptionally exciting. Nothing he had never known before. That didn't matter, he loved it. He loved the Myrians, he loved the city, he loved the jungle. This was no doubt the most importance place he had ever known, ignoring the fact is was the only place.
School just started and it's already killing me. I'll try to reply as quickly as possible, but I may be slow.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Words: 20716
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2012, 2:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Rage on July 1st, 2012, 9:16 am

GRANTING OF XP

Mihai
Detection - 1xp
Tracking - 1xp
Investigation - 1xp
Wrestling - 2xp

Lores:
That awkward moment when you knock on a stranger's door, naked
The scent of one that's neither male nor female...or both
Kelvic (Tiger) Behavior: Asserting dominance among one's kind

Contacts:
Pauk

Pauk
Observation - 1xp
Painting - 1xp
Drawing- 1xp
Wrestling - 2xp

Lores:
Drawing: The outline of a tiger
That awkward moment when you answer the door to a naked person
Kelvic (Tiger) Behavior: Defending one's territory

Contacts:
Mihai

Notes :
An interesting read, especially since it's in the view point of two Kelvics. Well played! It would have been funny had one of you truly decided to claim the bed by marking it with piss or something nastier, but really, that's just for my personal amusement. XD

One thing to note, please. While I'm not an expert on the kelvic race, I don't think they are able to speak in whatever animal 'speech' they have in their human forms. Personally, I think animals communicate by way of scent and body language, on top of the noises they make, and Kelvics should be no different. Some things just don't carry over once they've shifted into their human forms. The human tongue isn't designed to completely mimic animal sounds, nor is the human ear fashioned to pick up the whole range of these sounds - even with the heightened senses of a Kelvic.

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous