[Pa'haite's Scrapbook] A lil Bit of Everything

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Pa'haite on July 14th, 2012, 9:01 am

Hiya!
Just a lil bit about me.

For now I'll simply be going as Pa' here on Miz, not necessarily because I'm paranoid about giving out my name but simply because its growing on me. ^.^

I love to create. Its my passion. This ranges from graphic design, web design, writing, acting, doodling, character creation, and random assorted crafts (the laptop I'm currently using now has its own duct-tape messenger bag). I certainly won't claim to be hugely proficient in any of this, but I am still eagerly practicing and learning. After graduating college I hope to make a career out of either graphic design or software design (I'm quite indecisive ^.^").

Things I dislike... Well I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, or rather grammar/spelling OCD. It kind of really sucks when a friend is sending me a long series of messages about all these things they're going through and all I can think as they send them are "... They're... Their... There... You're... Your... An... Oh please it'd take two milliseconds to type the whole word why would you do that... Whom... Which..." Its really been wonderful here on Mizahar though, I haven't had to deal with that yet. Yay literacy!!! :D

I don't know what's going to be going on this scrapbook just yet, but its likely to include quite a lot of images. I'm a very visual person, and who doesn't like seeing some nice interesting pictures?

Speaking of which...
This is rather long but I absolutely love a lot of the things on this list ^.^ :
Last edited by Pa'haite on July 20th, 2012, 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pa'haite
A loyal servant to Ciayha's domain

Words: 39913
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 2:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (2)

[Pa'haite's Scrapbook] A lil Bundle of Everything

Postby Pa'haite on July 17th, 2012, 7:47 pm

I decided I'd use this little spot to store some of Pa's songs. All of them either apply to her directly, or are relevant to a future storyline I've got in mind.
Pay no mind to whatever images/slides play during the music, they're largely irrelevant

Last edited by Pa'haite on July 20th, 2012, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pa'haite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (2)

[Pa'haite's Scrapbook] A lil Bundle of Everything

Postby Pa'haite on July 18th, 2012, 8:54 am

I've spent more time creating pictures for my roleplaying than I have roleplaying. I'm far too visual.

Not to mention the pictures I've created for other people's roleplaying as well.

Done:
New Avatar
New Signature
New PC model
New images for CS
New Template Image adapted to new model
New Template specifically for flashback threads
New images for flashback Pa'haite

Still wanting to do:
Text Images to better format CS
Images to better format Scrapbook
Images for Pa'haite's mother
Different signatures for different seasons
Different Avatar backgrounds for different seasons
Figure out a place to put all these (Perhaps blog? Plotnotes?)
Format whatever I decide to use to put all of these images in
Finish Zeltiva Fauna/Flora
Create a template for dreams
Silhouette for Pa'

Other little habbit I keep doing - opening up Google Images and dragging my pictures into the search bar to see if it can come up with what it is. Also dragging other people's model's into the search bar to find out who it is.
I'm such a creep. :P
Thinking
Speaking Nura
Other creatures speaking Nura to Pa'
"Chalk in common"
"Chalk in Kontinese"

Gnosis Summary :
Pa'haite holds the mark of Phylonura, from Caiyha, the Goddess of Flora and Fauna.
The singularly marked individual is granted the language of Nura and begins to learn to communicate with plants and animals of all sorts. Nura can even cause the witch to actively associate with insects which are vital forms of life in Caiyha's domain.
Plants and Animals tolerate the witch regardless of biome. They will not attack. They see [her] as a friend and will defend if [she] controls a biome they dwell within.
Pa'haite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (2)

Postby Pa'haite on July 20th, 2012, 6:11 am

Decided I'll put Pa's images here on this post, so here is a Placeholder for now.
Must say I love the color and layout of this so far much more than what it was before.
Pa'haite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (2)

Postby Pa'haite on July 21st, 2012, 6:35 am

Adoption Center

Sometimes I get bored and I create images I don't actually know what to do with. So I've decided that I'll put them here, should somebody happen to want one. If you see one you'd like, For a signature CS Avatar I don't know, anything, let me know. I can make whatever changes, sizing cropping, inserting names, etc as well. I just don't want these poor guys to rot away in a folder on my desktop, forever alone. :(

I was feeling a little Morbid apparently. I think these would be cool for a really dark character. :
Pa'haite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (2)

Postby Pa'haite on July 26th, 2012, 6:18 am

Pa'haite's mommy candidates

I wish there were less naked people on the internet.

I found a few, its so hard to decide.

I like this one, especially with the presence of the flowers. I just wish I could see more of her face.

This one is good, except for its lack of color.

This one gives kind of a younger spin on her mother, though I'm thinking perhaps a little too young.

This one is my favorite. She has the exact sort of expression I'd like, as well as general appearance and age. I only wish I could find more similar pictures like it. I found the woman who this photo is of, and unfortunately the rest of her pictures are entirely different looking.
I feel like I've seen someone before that looks similar, a country singer or something like that? I'm not sure, but I wish I knew.
Thinking
Speaking Nura
Other creatures speaking Nura to Pa'
"Chalk in common"
"Chalk in Kontinese"

Gnosis Summary :
Pa'haite holds the mark of Phylonura, from Caiyha, the Goddess of Flora and Fauna.
The singularly marked individual is granted the language of Nura and begins to learn to communicate with plants and animals of all sorts. Nura can even cause the witch to actively associate with insects which are vital forms of life in Caiyha's domain.
Plants and Animals tolerate the witch regardless of biome. They will not attack. They see [her] as a friend and will defend if [she] controls a biome they dwell within.
Pa'haite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (2)

Postby Pa'haite on July 26th, 2012, 6:37 am

Also, in honor of 100 posts (I'm such a slacker D:) I just have to post this song, I love it so much!! (≧∇≦)
Pa'haite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (2)

Postby Fiera on July 30th, 2012, 1:04 pm

Congrats on the posts and pretty new scrapbook! Also, Regina Spektor is amazing. Coincidentally, I'm listening to Eet right now :P
Live by what you trust, not by what you fear.
Fiera
the incredibly talented cat

Words: 70482
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2012, 10:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Pa'haite on August 13th, 2012, 10:24 am

aw Thank you ^.^ And she is, I love that song! <3
Pa'haite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (2)

Postby Pa'haite on August 14th, 2012, 7:12 am

I have to marvel at how popular my little art shop became in the Aesthetics and Design section. I never actually expected much out of it. Perhaps a color edit here or there if I was lucky. The silhouettes especial seem to have really hit it off. I've had so much fun doing them. They really have come so far, too. The first ones I ever did didn't even have a background, just a white-grey gradient. When I was first asked to include one I was terrified... And now here I am, and all the silhouettes since have had backgrounds and, at least I hope, have increased in quality with every one (I can't help but feel bad for my first few customers for that :( )

The signatures and edits too have been a lot of fun. I love real challenging ones. I've learned something new every time I've done one.

In fact thinking about it, my overall knowledge and skill have improved so much just because of the jobs I've done in there. Of course then I browse around the other Aesthetic and Design threads and realize how much I still have to learn. There are such incredible artists here on Mizahar.

Oh and I've been seeing my submitted banners up on top of the site!! It makes me so giddy seeing them and knowing that other people are seeing them too. I really want to make some more, maybe something that can actually compete with the much more amazing ones I've seen.
Pa'haite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (2)