Heartbeat (Trente)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Heartbeat (Trente)

Postby Nai'shee on July 18th, 2012, 2:21 pm

Heartbeat
Timestamp: 33rd of Spring, 512AV

That morning, Nai'shee received a letter. It was rather a simple note, but it's meaning gave it weight of a letter in her eyes. It surprised her. She didn't get mail too often, in fact she couldn't recall last time she did. Her first assumption was that it was from someone from Martial Association of Zeltiva, the organization she joined last season. She wasn't too active, but she actually met few members and maybe they sought her or her skills. Well, she wasn't wrong about that, it was a member.

Now she was rubbing soft paper in her pocket, desperately trying to collect emotions those little letters were filled with. Both her and writer's. She was filled with new kind happiness, something she haven't felt before. She pulled the piece of paper out and read it again.

Dear Nai'shee,

It seems a shame, that the demand of this city, the same to introduce us to one another, have conspired so to keep us apart. I have found myself with thought of you several times since that day upon the boat. I wish to see you again, and hope for once under safe circumstances.

I will wait for you tomorrow night, at sunset upon the southern hill, by the door to Zulrav's Shrine. We will have time to talk, for once.

Eagerly,
Trente

P.S. I have some information you may be quite interested in.

Nai'shee was early. In fact, she felt more comfortable to daydream here, than in her room, knowing that this way she'll surely be in time for the meeting. The fact she cared about that already revealed much. As well as the fact that Trente was no Ostentatoire-Criard Eclatante this time.

It wasn't sunset just yet, but sky already started to change color on the west, while going completely gray on the east. Nai'shee found it impressive. She always wondered why do those light games happen, but she was never patient enough to research it. Zulrav's shrine stood tall above her, while she was sitting just besides the door. Zulrav had some followers in Zeltiva, all the sailors respected the deity and prayed to him once in a while, as well as Nai'shee. Yet, somehow nobody was here in the evening. People did their prayers only when they faced problems. She did too. She respected Gods, but she saw no need in using them as diaries or repeating the same prayer every day. Don't they get annoyed by it? A cloud in the sky was moving, perhaps a bit less lazily than it usually did in summer. She smiled.

ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes