[Flashback] Smoke and Mirrors (Nai'shee)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[Flashback] Smoke and Mirrors (Nai'shee)

Postby Cascade on July 27th, 2012, 3:52 pm

Adventurer's Loot

Nai'shee's Loot :
Skill XP Reward
Stealth +2
Larceny +2
Observation +2
Running +1

Lore:
Teaming Up With a Stranger
Picking a Simple Lock
Razia: Inarta
Imitating a Dagger
Melting Gold

Items and Consequences
+20gm (Nai's employer pays her 20gm for the gilded dagger)
Razia, I know you've been inactive, so I'm not going to be grading this for you... and even if you were still active, the intervention in your CS wouldn't allow me to anyway. Nai, please note that despite what happened in this thread, wind eagles are exclusive to Wind Reach -- but since Razia isn't around to correct this, we will have to overlook it since I don't want to penalize you for something which wasn't in your power. To be honest, there are a lot of things that aren't right in this thread... for example, Razia doesn't have metalsmithing, but she didn't play to her skillset. She also doesn't have the combat skills to fight off that much guards. Again, because I don't want to penalize you, Nai, we shall overlook this... it's just something to think about for the future (if you ever have any concerns about how a thread is going, never be afraid to speak out your concerns to your thread partners).

In the end though, Nai, I think you did a good job despite the circumstances. Razia, I hope you come back and weave through your misunderstandings, because you're a pretty good writer.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me!
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous