The Aching Road[Tock]

Part 2 of Knight in Shining Armor

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 16th, 2012, 5:32 pm

He looks up at her from between her thighs, smiling as he continued his work, trying to get that climax he was looking for. His tongue worked, his eyes closed as he felt her thighs under his hand. "Tastes good." He muttered, as he slides his hand up over her backside, pulling her more onto his mouth, more for his tasting. He drove her further and further, waiting for her climax before he stood, drawing her pants up and placing his chest to her own. His lips pressed against her own, before he broke it, smiling as he looks at her. He winced as he remembered something vital. "Damn..."
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Words: 90070
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2011, 3:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 16th, 2012, 5:52 pm

She could only squirm, clutching to the tree, gasping as he took her until that feeling built up inside her again. Damn this man, he was determined to destroy her...

She gasped and writhed when it finally overcame her, grabbing his head and holding on for dear life. She nearly fell over when it was done, leaning her full weight against the tree behind her. She was still trying to recover her senses when he kissed her again. She tasted herself on his lips, but didn't care.

Then she stared at him, lost as to what to say. Part of her still wanted to yell at him more. Tell him he did NOT have any right to just... 'assault' her without warning or permission...

But then, if he had asked, she would have just considered it pathetic, and told him no. She had rejected plenty of offers from men before, figuring they all just wanted one thing, and that was that. She wasn't that sort of girl (the last two days notwithstanding...) She wasn't one to let just any man between her legs.

So why was she allowing this? Secretly, she knew it was because she wanted it. That made all the difference. When random strangers in a bar approached her, staring lewdly at her, and propositioning her for sex, she yelled at them, smacked them, or threw a drink into their face. But this man...

This goddamn pain in the arse driving her crazy man...

She had just let him have his way with her because she wanted it. And somehow, she knew if he threw her down on the ground and laid himself atop her, she'd let him, and love every minute of it. As long as he didn't act lewd and crude and offend her. Or act like an indecisive little twerp that wasn't strong and bold enough to make up his mind. Or act like some rough, uncivilized lout that made her feel like she was being violated.

No, she realized with a sigh, wrapping her arms around him. The way he was behaving was just what she wanted. Not that she'd ever admit it, perhaps not even completely to herself...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 16th, 2012, 6:10 pm

He looks down at her, his words coming soft. "Tock. Would you mind if I stayed with you until I could find my own place?" He asked, drawing her closer, his eyes upon her. He could almost feel the hunger radiating from her, from her body, the desire for more. He could not pursue more until he knew he had a roof over his head in Zeltiva. After all, it seemed he would be spending a bit of time in Zeltiva, and not just on Knighthood business. As his eyes searched her face, his hand stroked along her back, rubbing at her back in small circles for no other reason then that he wanted to. His lips, even before she answered the question, came down to her neck as he whispered in a tease "I promise to make it worth your while." He smiled, pressing his lips to the hollow of her throat. He knew they needed to get going, but he wanted to just spend some time, looking at his lover.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 16th, 2012, 7:06 pm

Tock frowned, keeping her eyes ahead of her as she resumed walking, dragging the stretcher with Andre's things behind her. His question bothered her, and set her on the defensive. "'Ow long ya gonna been 'ere fer?" she asked, not sure she wanted the obligation of having him around everyday. She had a lot of work to do, babies to build, a statue to carve, and wow did his lips feel nice against her neck how were they so soft? She whimpered slightly, closing her eyes for a moment, then stumbling, before looking back up at him with a mixture of anger and lust.

"I ain't nursin' ya all the time," she whispered, forcing her eyes back to the ground. "Done gotta git ta the infirmary fer 'at..." She hated being in the infirmary, though. She couldn't stand it when she had to be there for more than a day. She wouldn't be surprised if Andre felt the same way. She felt a surge of guilt at the idea of forcing him to stay there for any extended period. "Didn't ya what think 'bout where ya done gonna stay what when ya came out 'ere?" He really was a blimey fool.

"Cause my place been pretty... crowded..." she added. Between her, Handy, Grippy, Naily, Boxy, Choppy, Cutty, Diggy, her crutches, her puppets, her furniture, her statue, and keeping space for her Animation circles, her tiny cottage was rapidly running out of room. She didn't think there'd be time for another body there long term. "Only done gots one room. Needs fer ta build another one..." She actually needed more than one extra room. She needed a proper workshop. She couldn't start building bigger things without a proper place to do it. And she needed her own forge, and furnace, and...

She sighed, looking Andre over. Then she turned her eyes back to the ground, her thoughts drifting. She shouldn't let him stay with her. She was no good. A murderer. A dabbler in the dark arts. The last thing she needed was a Syliran Knight poking around her projects, asking questions, finding out about the things she did. And it wasn't like she couldn't petch him and send him off to go spend the night someplace else... Still, she was indecisive, biting her lip, lost in thought. The images of burning bodies returned to her mind, casting a dark cloud over her. She felt nauseous...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 16th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Andre looked down at her, tilting his head "Yes. Because I could totally just have sent a message ahead to ask for a room." He sighed, shaking his head "I had hoped to just sleep outside the city, but my injuries won't allow that." He reaches back into his bag, pulling out a heavy coin purse. "This is what I am bringing to Zeltiva." He offered it to her "Eight hundred gold mizas. To be put towards providing food for Zeltiva. It might not buy much. And since I'm giving all I'm worth to Zeltiva, I have no money for an inn." He stated softly, looking down at her. "I will even help you in your house as long as you want." He sighed, lifting her chin, his lips still pressing against her lips, licking her flesh with a single stroke of his tongue. "And besides. I wanted to stay with you after...our fun last night. I figured I might could enjoy making love to you again." He smiled up at her, one filled with both tenderness, and hunger, as his lips pressed to her own, demanding, hungry before he dropped the kiss, stepping back and dropping the coin purse into her hand. "Consider this my contribution to you, and payment for my stay?" He asked.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 16th, 2012, 8:22 pm

Tock stared at the man blankly for a time, uncertain how to react. 800 mizas... more money than Tock had EVER seen in her life. And he didn't want to spare a few of them to stay at an inn...

She couldn't decide if that was the most kind, noble thing she'd ever heard of... or the most daft, FOOL thing... Was he really giving ALL that he had, for Zeltiva? To buy more food to share among those that couldn't afford their own?

She trembled under the kiss, letting out a soft whimper, then looking up into his eyes once more. She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it, licking her lips again. She was having a hard time keeping her mind focused on his romantic gestures, when the images of death were still so fresh in her mind. She didn't even realize the money was in her hand at first, until she looked down, frowning in confusion.

"I ain't need no food," she told him, frowning in confusion. "I mean... I gots a job... I can feed myself..." The weight of the pouch was insane, at least ten or twenty pounds of pure, cold, cash. She didn't understand. "If'n ya wanna gives 'is fer Zeltiva, ya should done does it ta the government peoples..." Not that she couldn't think of a thousand things SHE could do with such money. But that didn't seem to be his intent.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 16th, 2012, 8:28 pm

He smiled as he looks at her, before reaching into the bag, and drawing out a few dozen mizas. He dumped them into his pack, along with another handful. "Consider the rest yours." Left in the bag was over three hundred golden mizas, all given freely. He looks at her, "I do have to save some to buy you dinner." He smiles as he looks down at her, before turning towards the city. "It won't be much longer, if you would like to stop for a moment and eat?" As he said those words, he looked her over, hunger in his eyes, and not just for the food sitting in his bag. He pressed his body against her own, the hunger evident between his thighs as he looks down into her eyes, "I mean. I don't mind waiting to eat until we get to the city and to your house." He whispered, his lips dropping down to her own as his right arm slid around her waist. He displayed his strength, trying to draw her closer, wanting her warmth against his own, and in the shaded trees, very few would be able to see the two lovers should she decide to take up his hinted offer.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 16th, 2012, 8:48 pm

She still pouted in confusion, uncertain why he was offering her the money. She was still thinking it over when he advanced on her once more, with that look in his eyes. As he pressed against her, his lust readily apparent, she scowled and said, "I ain't no 'ore, bloke..."

But then he was kissing her again, even though she wanted to punch him. It wasn't very fair... she was distraught, confused, and having a hard time coping with the last two days (to say nothing of the week before that), and yet every time she tried to get her thoughts in order, he had to go and... distract her...

She moaned against his lips, the pouch falling from her fingers onto the ground. She'd yell at him later, when he wasn't holding her so firmly against him. She'd explain that he couldn't buy her affections, though not until after she finished melting in his strong arms. She slipped one leg up to hook around his thigh, melding her body against his, unable to resist the urge to give in once again. She idly wondered if he was using some kind of magic on her... she just was NOT the sort of girl to give in this easily!

But it felt too nice to resist...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 16th, 2012, 8:57 pm

"I ain't paying you for sex Tock." He stated as he pulled her towards him, moving to lay her onto her back. "Rent payment." He stated, sliding her shirt up and off her body, tossing it onto his back, as he kissed down her neck, towards her chest. He was working a magic of sorts, his strength, as he looks up at her, his lips moving further down over her stomach. He stopped for a moment to lick her bellybutton, before he kept moving downwards, her pants sliding down with his kisses. As he moved back up, his lips touched hers, and he pressed his hips to her own, reaching between them to release himself. Once freed, he moved up inside her, feeling her tightness surround him again as he pulled her legs around him. His moans began as he moved against her, making love to her, there, under the light of Syna. Of course, even if they had been inside the city, he would have just asked to see her bedroom, and made love to her there.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 16th, 2012, 9:14 pm

She closed her eyes as he laid her down, whimpering softly. How many times was this, in what, twelve bells since they'd met? And yet she couldn't resist. He was so gentle, so tender, yet so strong. She felt comfortable under him. Safe. Almost... protected. Like she somehow knew he wouldn't possibly hurt her.

Part of her thought again to seize control. To take what she wanted. Yet somehow, what she wanted was to give him what he wanted. To let go, surrender control, and submit to him fully. For the strong, independent woman who never let anyone tell her what to do, who always chose her own path and her own decisions in life, it felt so good to just... let go.

She gazed up at him longingly as he stripped her bare. Then her gaze moved down, to see that which she craved. She licked her lips, bracing herself, then let out a long gasp as he entered her. Her arms slipped around him, holding him close, giving herself to him completely.

Once more she let the man she barely knew have his way with her in the woods, loving every minute of it.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)