[The People's Market]A Strange Kind of Meeting(Inoadar)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Vondra Valencia on July 21st, 2012, 4:02 am

His words made a lot of sense and sounded irritatingly close to a lecture her mama had given her not long before. The frown that had begun since the argument deepened but before she could actually reply he cut her off and continued, explaining to her all the dangers as if she were a child. Yet again her retort died on her lips although this was due to an entirely different reason.

The man still talked but now she found herself once again up against the pole but this time is was not as unpleasant as the previous encounter. Her chest began to rise and fall rapidly for this same reason, her eyes darkened and she felt them slip shut a little, light gooseflesh coating her as he spoke. “Sometimes even a guard can’t make someone pay if they don’t want to…” she trailed off a bit, an upside to being blind was she could really feel when people were touching. It was as if each touch was intensified because she couldn’t actually tell where it was coming from. It also made her a bit deaf and her response was dulled, like a cat that finally got its cream.

“I told you, I can take care of myself. I’m a big tough girl.” She twined her fingers with his tightly and pressed forward, her words coming out in a near purr “Or…you can take care of me.”

Inside her brain was finally catching up with her words. The man had attacked her, accused her and was probably crazy. But it was exciting and he seemed pleased which was making her very pleased. Pushing herself off the pole lightly but trying to ensure his arms stayed around her she continued speaking, sounding a little out of breath. “Maybe we should go get that food now.”

She couldn’t resist tugging them a bit away from the pole, a none too subtle gesture for the man to hurry up and get on with it. Or get on with something.
Last edited by Vondra Valencia on July 22nd, 2012, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Notice: Hey all, apologies for any delay's, my computer freezes a lot but posting shouldn't take any longer than a week!
Vondra Valencia
Player

Words: 39439
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2012, 11:21 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Inoadar on July 21st, 2012, 2:58 pm

His breath was heavy, if still soft, as his teeth and lips nipped and caressed her neck and ears, noting the fine downy hair standing on end as she trembled.

"You don't feel so tough. In fact, you feel rather soft and smooth." he rasped as he freed his hands and began to stroke a vivid memory of every curve, every recess, every spot that made her shudder in response.

He dropped slightly, working his other leg between hers. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he lifted her off her feet easily, feeling her arms fold around his neck, her legs around his hips. A quick look verified the pole supported a reinforced spot on the tent where a closed entry flap was. He pushed through into the back of a produce tent, where an old couple was washing fruit.

They started to protest the intrusion, but stopped agape and began to grin as the nature of the intrusion became apparent. Inoadar set Vondra on a cleared table top and fished in his pocket for a gold miza. Tossing it to the man, he left no doubt, "Go out front for a half a bell, would you?"

The man caught the gold and stood for a moment as though he was going to try for two, but the woman punched his shoulder playfully and nodded to the front of the store, pulling him with her as she pulled a second flap for further privacy.

"Now, about that food..."
I would prefer you called me "Nolan Parnell"...In fact, I insist.

CS - + - New Ino Vations - + - Scrapbook - + - NMSS - + - Ravok Codex - + - FAQ - + - Travel Times
Inoadar
Still at Large

Words: 1029689
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2012, 6:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Vondra Valencia on July 22nd, 2012, 8:21 am

Vondra knew this part of the game well. It was easily played an not hard but unlike most she didn’t find anything particularly wrong with it. Nor did she find it appalling or otherwise unappealing. In fact, it was her second favorite part next to the chase. Failed flirting’s, arguments, drunken frivolity and strained words eventually all lead to the same end.

She let this man do all the work; his hands were rough and quick. She could even guess a little nervous or maybe simply anticipating something so close. Her musings were cut short by his exchange with people and she felt laughter bubble up that was only doused by her back hitting a semi-solid surface. Always one to be impatient she wasted no time trying to tug the man closer to her, arching off the table and upwards smoothly, her hands feeling just as much as his and her lips forming words on his neck. Slow and deliberate.

“I like dessert first.” She didn’t care that it was cheesy or probably moronic considering, it simply amused and she wanted to say it. Her nails caught under his shirt lightly and she gazed at what seemed to be his face, “Show me exactly what could happen if I was caught unawares.”

Hands.

Teeth.

Skin.

Breathe.

Her memories filled with touches she couldn’t see and things she would otherwise not be forgetting. She stretched languidly, content to be silent for a few moments, contemplating precisely what her she wished to do next. More often than not customers preferred she left quickly though some did not. For a moment she was unsure, looking towards where her companion had been awkwardly. She found herself dressing quietly before turning back towards the other with a grin, Nikali would never have anything to be nervous about and therefore neither should she.

"That was a most interesting afternoon." she twisted her hair in a simple knot, her fingers trailing over her neck lightly, "If you ever find the need for food again, including the real kind my name is Vondra."

Reaching out so she could feel his face properly, her fingers grazing his chest before she leaned forward quickly. Placing a chaste kiss on his chest before turning and cautiously feeling her way out of the tent. She was going to hall a hell of a time find her way back.

Notice: Hey all, apologies for any delay's, my computer freezes a lot but posting shouldn't take any longer than a week!
Vondra Valencia
Player

Words: 39439
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2012, 11:21 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Inoadar on July 22nd, 2012, 5:44 pm

He almost called his name back to her, but caught himself. 'Damn! She really had me going there.' he thought, with appreciation. She was obviously content to end this dalliance without knowing his name, but it bothered him somewhat that he so nearly gave it up as a courtesy. There was no room for such considerations in his world, unless to put a target off guard.

Not that he would have given her his true name, or even the "Inoadar" variation of it. It would have been some yet unused version of the name he gave Mr. Tarsin, back at the boarding house. Every name varied slightly so when Mr. Tarsin informed him of any visitors in his absence, the subtle differences would tip off who they were, or at least who sent them.

All in all, a surprisingly enjoyable diversion, but it was time to get back to work. He made his way to the spot he had been about to reach when he first saw her, his memory falling back on her face, her voice, her figure. He began his surveillance, his observations partially unfocused. He shook his head, cursing himself for his distraction. He knew what was bothering him.

He was crappy in bed. He little experience. His trainings as he grew up allowed little in that way. Yet, she had made him feel like a god, with her writhings and shuddering gasps. But he knew it had to be an aspect of her professional skill. The few women he had known had been a portrait of boredom. He felt both deceived and indebted to her.

Pain had been his intimacy. His embarrassment at his lack of prowess in coaxing pleasure were both the cause and result of his focus on the administration of pain. It was one of the main reasons he had found himself among The Second Edict back in Nyka. The notion that it was some pious demonstration of devotion to the Celestials there, had been misguided foolishness.

But he could not discount one disturbing fact. In all his years, even when subjected to rigors specifically designed to do so, he had never cried out in pain! Yet, just now, she had made him cry out in pleasure. It bore thinking about. He decided he owed her for a valuable lesson. She had just clearly exposed a vulnerability he did not realize he had. And it had not cost him dearly. In his world, 'learning a lesson' almost always meant death. He shrugged and went back to his surveillance.
I would prefer you called me "Nolan Parnell"...In fact, I insist.

CS - + - New Ino Vations - + - Scrapbook - + - NMSS - + - Ravok Codex - + - FAQ - + - Travel Times
Inoadar
Still at Large

Words: 1029689
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2012, 6:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Persona on August 26th, 2012, 3:14 am

Thread Award!

Vondra Valencia:

Skills:
Persuasion +2
Seduction +3
Interrogation +1
Unarmed +1
Observation +2

Inoadar:

Skills:
Philosophy +1
Observation +1
Rhetoric +1
Intimidation +1
Interrogation +2
Seduction +2
Persuasion +1

Lores:
Vondra: A Rather Forward Lady of the Night

Extras:
-1 GM for the bribe

Notes:
Interesting thread. Let's hope Inodar gets over his paranoia enough to enjoy life someday ;)
Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous