Gale's Artistic Offerings (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on September 1st, 2012, 2:52 am

I'm currently remodeling the thread, but I am still taking requests!

Hi everyone, this is Gale (of course). I now have a wonderful place to give you guys the awesome art you wish to request for. I have a couple of different things that I can do, and I shall list them below:

■ Photo Manipulations
■ Signatures
■ Avatars
■ Character Sheets
■ Box Codes
■ Drawings

If you have a request you would like to send in, please look in the spoiler of the item you wish to have done and follow it's guidelines. Please note that with whatever you request, I am most likely going to do more than one of. Edits and Avatars will almost have priority over anything else, so if you send in a box code and then someone sends in an edit, I will do the edit first. I only have a few rules, so please follow them.

Rules

Rule 1
If you wish to request something, please PM them to me. Do not post here. The reason that is is because I will get your PM way faster than if you post it here. I constantly check my inbox but I don't constantly check this threads. Also, it clutters up the thread quite a bit and I am one of those neat freak people who has to have everything organized. Unless you don't mind having the entire internet see your request, please PM them.

Also, you need to tell me which form you are using. If you just send me the form and don't tell me whether it's a box code or signature, I'm going to have to figure it out and that is just really annoying. So please and thank you!

Rule 2
If you have more than one item you wish to request for, please do not send them as separate PM's. I don't want three PM's from you asking for a Box code, a signature, and an avatar. That will extremely confuse me and I will probably end up forgetting to do one or get them mixed up, or deleting one, or something horrible like that. If you want more than one, just section out a single PM, telling me which guideline is for which. That would help keep my inbox clean as well.

Rule 3
I'm sorry to have to say this, but I will not be making box codes, signatures, CSs, or drawings for those who have under fifty posts. They simply just take up too much time and energy for me to make and I can't count how many times I've made some for those who simply vanish. I will make some exceptions, though those are limited to people I know well enough and know that are going to stick around, so if you feel like you qualify for said exception, then please PM me and we'll talk about it. But other than that, I'm sorry you guys.

However, I will still be offering all my other artistic offerings such as photo manipulation for those with under fifty posts, so if you want an edit done or an avatar then feel free to request one.

Rule 4
Once I am done with you request, I am going to ask you if there is anything that you'd like changed. When I say this, I want you to be bloodily, painfully truthful. Even if it's just this little minute detail, I want you to tell me. I absolutely hate it when I wait for a BC or a signature from someone after a while and then have them give me something other than what I've asked for and it doesn't look good to me. I hate it, and I know you guys hate it, so if I give you something that you don't like, then throw it back in my face and tell me to fix it. If you don't, I won't have any way of knowing, but you'll feel the guilt in your heart telling you you should have. So do it! Be honest! I am very cooperative when it comes to that sort of thing so I won't hate you if you say you don't like something I did. Seriously.

Rule 5
I now officially have a Deviant Art account and I will put some edits and things I do on the page. If you don't want me to put your edit or Box code, or whatever you request up, just tell me in your request and I'll refrain from doing such. But if you don't say anything or give me permission, you're telling me that you don't mind so I may or may not put it up.

Alright, now that you know the rules, you can now send in a request!

Requests

Edits
Photo Manipulations happen to be one of my favourite things about Photo shop. If you want your Eth to have horns, your Akalak to have blue skin, your Inarta to have firey red hair, or even if you want them to have a tattoo, scar, I can do it! If the picture already has a scar or a tattoo that you don't want I can get rid of them for you. I can do virtually anything with your pictures so don't be afraid to ask me for any type of edit! But for the rare occasion that I can't, I can definitely try my best. If you want me to adjust some pictures for you, fill out the form below.

1) Race and Model: Your character's race is obviously important. I also need your character model if you have one. If you don't know your character model, then you need to send me the link to the picture(s) you are currently using.

2) Amount of Pictures: How many pictures you have for me to edit? Please give me the links to these pictures as well. If you don't specify which pictures you want me to edit, I will choose which ones to edit on my own.

3) Edit: What do you want me to do? Please be as specific as possible. Examples of colours would be very helpful for colour edits. As for adding tattoos and such, if you could find what you want first and then giving me the link to the picture, that would save me a lot of time. Scars, it would help if you had a 'blueprint' of where the scars are, especially if there are multiple scars, such as whip slashes. If you cannot provide a blueprint then please be specific with your description of where it is.

4) Other: If you have anything to add do so here. You can put what you do want to see, what you don't want to see, etc, etc.

Code: Select all
1)  Race and Model:

2) Amount of Pictures:

3) Edit:

4) Other:

Signatures
Signatures are definitely fun projects for me. I can make them any size (within the size limitations), shape, do any theme, all sorts of fun stuff with them. However, you'll have to be patient with me because signatures require a lot of work on my side so I won't give you a few the hour of, unless I'm feeling exceptionally inspired. So if you want one, fill out the form below.

1) Basics : Your character's name, Race, gender, age, your character model

2) Size and Shape: How big do you want your signature? If you don't tell me I will make the basic 600x150. What shape? Circle, oval, square, have squiggly edges, see through, etc. If you don't tell me, I will do what I think looks best.

3) Theme: What do you want the overall mood to be like? Dark and depressing, have and joyful, mysterious and creepy? Please be as specific as possible. If I feel like you aren't specific enough, I will either ask you to clarify to I will just go with my gut. Example pictures for what you'd like to see often help, but aren't required.

4) Focal Point: Where and what do you want the focal point of the signature to be? Do you want it to be the name placed in the middle, a picture of your character in the corner? If you do not what your name or your character model in the picture then you need to tell me. If you don't then I will do what I think looks best. Please try to be specific, however, this section is optional. But like I said, if you don't fill this part out or aren't specific enough, then I will choose for you.

5) Phrases: Do you want any words at all in your signature? Your character's name, maybe their catch phrase? If you want the text to be a certain type of font (cursive, grunge, etc), in a certain place, or anything else, please tell me. I can't read your mind. Maybe if you were in person, but I can't do it through the computer screen.

6) Other: If you have anything you want to say, do so here. What do you want to see, what don't you want to see, what things you liked about other people's signatures that you want in yours, etc.

1) Basics :

2) Size and Shape:

3) Theme:

4) Focal Point:

5) Phrases:

6) Other:

Avatars are simple, but I still love to make them. I usually try to do at least 20 different avatars, but if your character model doesn't have many pictures then I obviously can't do that many. If you want a few, go ahead and fill out the form below.

1) Character Model: Who do you use for your character's pictures? If you don't know your character model, then send me the picture(s) you are currently using. I'm very good at finding pictures of character models so I could possibly find more.

2) Other: If you have anything to say, do it here. If you want it to match your signature, if you don't want me to use particular pictures because they have a funky hairstyle, if you want something added to it like a border, if you want them to be black and white, anything can go here.

1) Character Model:

2) Other: 

CS
Most everyone loves having a pretty, eye catching character sheet. There are many ways to do that, but some people add banners here and there to add a little detail and make it seem more fun. Some people make the pictures they have in their already, nice and fancy. Others just like having everything neat and organized Whichever way you prefer, I can make a few to make your CS stand out. If you want me to create some things (or recreate) your character sheet, fill out the form below.

1) Banner,Pic, or Remodel: Do you want a banner, some pictures, or CS template for you to use? If you aren't specific, then I will just make an entire template for you.

2) Amount of Pictures: How many banners or pictures do you want me to make? If you want the CS to be all in one post or if you want a banner for each post you have, then please tell me here.

3) Size and Position: How big you want your banner? 600 px is the typical (besides havine a frame pic and frame trans) so if you don't say, I will make it 600 px wide. Do you want the pictures along the side of it, or horizontal? I will do what I think looks best if you don't specify. How big do you want the picture?

4) Design : How do you want it to look? Do you want it to have small pictures in it, be a certain pattern , have the title of the section in it (Character Concept, History, etc), certain colour? I will do what the heck I want if you don't tell me. Do you want your character's face in it? If so, please include your character model. If you have a picture as an example for the banner, that would help a lot. If it's a picture, please link me the picture/pictures you want me to work on. Please be specific!

5) Other: Anything else you want me to note? If you have examples of other CS's you like, that would help me get a grasp of what you're looking for, though that's not required.

1) Banner or Pic:

2) Amount of Pictures:

3) Size and Position:

4) Design :

5) Other: 

BC
Okay okay okay! Please don't hate me for this but I... am sick of doing box codes. The coding and everything ticks me off so from now on until further notice! I will only be doing BC's as gifts. I'm sorry, but I'm putting up my hat for these guys. At least for a while. Sorry. :/

Box codes are wonderful. Everyone loves using box codes and making their posts pretty and fabulous and all that jazz. Believe me, I love using them too. However, making them isn't my favourite thing. Yes, I still like to do it, but it usually takes me more time and work to do box codes rather than a signatures or a CS banner or something. I will be more than happy to do one for you, but please keep in mind that I will more than likely not get it done in a day. If you ask for a box code, please be patient with me. If I haven't done it for a week, then you can politely nudge me. If you want one, fill out the form.

1) Basics: Name, race, gender, age, character model

2) 1, 2, or Side : Do you want one large banner at the top or two banners, one on each end? A picture on the side? If you don't tell me I will choose for you.

3) Theme: What do you want to mood to be? Scary, glad, angry, heroic? Be specific.

4) Text: Do you want your name in it? Catch phrase? A specific font you want for the text inside? I will choose if you don't tell me.

5) Other: Anything you don't want to see, do want to see? You want a focal point, a specific picture you want me to use?

1) Basics:

2) 1, 2, or Side :

3) Theme:

4) Text:

5) Other:

Drawings
I'm not the best drawer here, but I have done a few pictures of people before. I wouldn't mind doing one for you if you ask, though this will probably take the longest time to get. I love drawing, however, so I will definitely do my best if you want one, but please don't whine if it doesn't turn out the way you want or it takes too long. Instead, just give me a gentle nudge about it or politely tell me what I could do to make it better. I don't draw for sissy kiddy baby whiners, so if I deem you a sissy kiddy baby whiner, then no drawings for you! If you aren't one, however, and want a picture, fill out the form.

1) Basic: Age, race, gender

2) Style: I can do a few different styles (some are better than others). I am willing to do realistic, anime, cartoon, or chibi, as some people like to call it. I'm probably best halfway between anime and realistic, though I'm decent at cartoons and chibi's too.

3) Position: Do you want them to be doing something specific? To have anything on them, like a sword, etc? Are they holding anything? Do you want it to be a face shot, a full body shot?

4) Other: Anything else?

1) Basic:

2) Style:

3) Position:

4) Other:
Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on December 29th, 2014, 2:09 am, edited 59 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on September 1st, 2012, 2:56 am

Race Edit Examples
This list comes with before and after picture!

Akalak

Blue
WIP

Purple
WIP

Green

Red
WIP

Akvatari

Full
ImageImage

Benshira

Blue
ImageImage

Green
ImageImage

Chaktawe

Red

Charoda

Dhani

Drykas

One

Ethaefal

Ethaefal

Eypharian

Ghost

One
ImageImage

Inarta

Isur

One

Jamoura

Kelvic

Konti

One
ImageImage

Mix Blood

Myrian

Nuit

Pycon

Svefra

Symenestra

Gold

Vantha

Zith
Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on December 29th, 2014, 2:33 am, edited 75 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Gale's Artistic Offerings

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on September 1st, 2012, 3:11 am

Other Edit Examples

Scars

Shoulders

Face
ImageImage

Tattoos

Gnosis

Rakkeli

Yahal
ImageImage

Skin

Otani
ImageImage

Hair

Eyes

Blind
ImageImage

Blue
ImageImage

Clothes

Removals

Limbs
ImageImage

Tattoos
ImageImage

Older
ImageImage
Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on December 29th, 2014, 2:58 am, edited 30 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on September 8th, 2012, 8:33 pm

Examples Too

Signatures

CS Banners

Drawings

Paper
ImageImageImage

Misc

Banners

Box Codes

Examples
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on December 29th, 2014, 3:41 am, edited 23 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on September 23rd, 2012, 5:51 pm

Waiting List:
I am not taking any more requests for box codes at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience

Eshe
Redire
Evalin

Completed Projects:

■ Belhon
■ Zrye
■ Lessira
■ Nomad
■ Odessa
■ Eldetthal
■ Red
■ Ximal
■ Rayne
■ Nariku
■ Shadow Cast
■ Savio
■ Masquerade
■ Abstract
■ Ireth Telmnar
■ Cassius Cruz
■ Uleru
■ Erosynielissave
■ Sei Tendo
■ Edreina
■ Evalin
■ Aka (Mushishi)
■ Roane
■ Carmen
■ Aoren

Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on January 11th, 2015, 8:38 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Box Codes, Sigs, Photo Manipulation.

Postby Nomad on September 26th, 2012, 12:34 am

1: Character's name, age, race and gender. Nomad. 6 (In Kelvic Years) Kelvic (Falcon), Male

2: Do you just want a Box? A Signature? Both? Both. Please.

3: Do you want their name in the Box Banners or the Signature? Do you want a quote?If you couldd put his name somewhere in the box that would be nice. If you could put a quote in the sig that would be nice as well :)

4: Do you have an pictures or color schemes you want included into the design? A specific font? Do you want your character's face in it? If so, fill out the following questions. I would like the font that is in Gale Post Template (I have no idea what its called) In my box. If you could like incorporate his pic into the box thhat would be cool as well.
-How do you want your specific picture to be added to the design? As a background? As an additional feature? Probably as an additional feature

-Do you have a model for your character? No, he is a drawing

-What colors would you like to see in them and how much? Darker colors, like purple, black, blue, gray, etc.

-What font would you like to use?

5: Do you want your banners to match? (As in top pic and bottom pic) If you want a signature as well, do you want the signature to match? It doesnt matter to me. Whatever one is easier for you.

6: Do you have any theme in mind? Do you want it to look heroic? Depressing? Symbolic? Joyful? Kind of a like a gritty, assasin (Big surprise right :D) style.

7: If there is any specific look that a box code or signature that you like, (like some people have a silhouette, ect.) mention it here. It would help me figure out what type of things you like. It isn't required, but helpful. Not really.

8: If you have anything else to say then just add it here. Not required though.
Nomad
Player

Words: 4481
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2012, 3:10 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

There ya go, Nomad

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on September 26th, 2012, 3:47 am

Nomad :
Timestamp

Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on February 17th, 2014, 6:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ireth

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on September 29th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Box Code 1 :

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=31984[/img][/center][style=width:700px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#FFFFBF; margin:auto; color:#000000][indent]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/indent][/style]

Box Code 2 :

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=31989[/img][/center][style=width:700px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#FFFFFF; margin:auto; color:#000000][indent]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/indent][/style]

Box Code 3 :

[style=width:700px; padding:0px; border:7px solid #00BFBF; background-color:#6E6E6E; margin:auto; color:#000000][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=31992[/img][/center][indent]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=31993[/img][/center][style=width:694px; padding:0px; border:3px solid #0a4b3d; background-color: #ffffff; margin:auto; color:#000000][indent]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/indent][/style]
Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on February 17th, 2014, 6:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Uleru

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 1st, 2012, 2:24 am

Uleru: I can make any of these avatars if you wanted, so if you do just ask!

One :

Two :

Three :

Four :
Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on February 17th, 2014, 6:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Box Codes, Sigs, Photo Manipulation.

Postby Crypt on October 26th, 2012, 12:23 pm

Hey, Gale. :)

1.Crypt Insatem, 22 years old, Human/Drykas, Male.

2. I'd like to have both a box code and sig. .

3. The full name for the box code, and just a quote for the sig: I thank whatever gods may be/For my unconquerable soul.

4. Sig: Yeah, just these lines. Split them into two parts (As shown above), and have the first part float above the second. The first part should be aligned slightly to the left while the second should be aligned slightly to the right. Choose any font you think that conveys a sense of depression and hopelessness. For the background pic, could you use this? Thanks.

Box code: All black. top pic: this. Just make it wider and have the sides fade into black. As for the bottom pic, well, surprise me! If you can't think of one, just make it all black.

5. Yes, I'd like all of them to match each other.

6. Make the top pic look as depressing as possible. The sig should also be depressing. Anything's fine with the bottom pic, as long as it matches the others.
Well, that's all. Thanks!

EDIT: I've changed my preference, so if you've already started on it, sorry! Please read the above for the updated version. Thanks.

Done by the one and only Assilsa Curare!

8200th member. :)

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Words: 329416
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 4:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)