OOC Info [Fall 512] Suvan Sea Current Events

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

[Fall 512] Suvan Sea Current Events

Postby Cascade on September 2nd, 2012, 6:44 am

Fall is here! The residents of the Suvan Sea have finally bounced back completely from the devastating ruin that was brought about by the storm from two seasons past. They are back to their happy-go-lucky lifestyles and are celebrating about anything note-worthy. The cheery atmosphere is notable, especially with places like the Anchorage Flotilla hosting festivals for both residents and visitors. Expect to be greeted with music, dancing, and shell necklaces throughout the majority of the season.

Current plots
Feel free to PM me if you want to do a quest about the following current events. These quests will be subject to the player’s interpretation, but also open to random posts from me. Also, even if you won’t be doing the quest itself, your PC may have IC knowledge about the related events.

‘Fake’ Pirates Alert - In Over His Head (Open).
A novice group of non-Svefra pirates have emerged in the Suvan Sea. They normally prey on unwitting sailors and fishermen. It has caused a stir among the Svefra, who have decided to hunt them down.

Note: Plots which were not claimed in the previous season will be carried on to the next.

Thread Goals
These goals can be completed at anytime, and can occur all the way until the end of the season. All of them are open to interpretation; most are meant to be vague. When you have finished these goals, PM me the proof and I’ll be happy to award them for you!

1. Go dolphin watching.
  2. Get a tattoo.
  3. Pray to a God you’ve never prayed to before.
  4. Get attacked by a rabid sea animal.
  5. Visit a place you’ve never been to before.
  6. Meet a ghost who drowned.
  7. Go skinny-dipping.
  8. Offer something to Laviku.
  9. Debate with a stranger.
  10. Vomit into the sea.
  11. Impersonate someone.
  12. Give someone a gift.
  13. Get victimized by/witness/partake in a pirate attack.
  14. Meet an Otani.
  15. Rescue a sea animal from danger.
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

[Fall 512] Suvan Sea Current Events

Postby Cascade on September 23rd, 2012, 10:38 am

OOC Info.

Kirvan Deepseeker plans to take down the fake pirates here, on the 20th of Fall, 512. It's an open thread and will be semi-modded.
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)