[Flashback-Pitrius Citadel] Of Fire and Silver [Merinil]

Red-armed Vinrir and Yellow-armed Merinil meet for the first time a the Silver Tower

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Kingdom of Sultros is made up of five cities; Sultros, Vizerian, Coglias, Terras and Pitrius along with their own Citadels. In addition, the Kingdom encompasses hundreds of square miles of mountainous, nearly inhospitable land. Trading posts, border posts and a number of unique, exotic and often dangerous sites exist both above ground and below.

Postby Vinrir Stoneheart Sultros on August 22nd, 2012, 12:39 pm

Vinrir watched as she let her hair down, her voice ringing out with anger and tension that he could not imagine. He was bloodborn as a Sultros, with a full clan to support him and his endeavors. She was born as a special Isur, a member of the Lost Clan Uluth and one with no true clan to call her own. The isolation she faced was something he could never fully understand.

She turned to face him and he could see her hair was a beautiful dark black that framed her face, contrasting with her skin and her arm pleasantly. She pushed it back with her hand before her eyes went down to her feet and he looked a moment too, seeing her barefoot. She either did not care or she forgot them in her wanderings. His eyes back on her, he let her question rest in silence before speaking,
"I have no connection with any Pitrius Isur." The offended tone in his voice could be heard, thought slightly contained and controlled. "I am here with my father who is working on some work he was hired for. I was bored and decided to wander the halls and ended up here.

"If you do not have to remove me, care to try talking or continuing your temper with me, one I might add I have done nothing to earn the ire of if you feel no need to removed me from here."
He tried to keep the tension out of his voice, starting to grow sick at the attitude he was getting, both the hot and cold versions telling him to leave and at the same time saying she was not responsible for making him leave.

OOCYay early teen tempers... Not much better than a Sultros thinking he can do what he wants at 17 years lol
Vinrir Stoneheart Sultros
For honor of Clan and Family

Words: 21860
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Merinil on August 22nd, 2012, 9:31 pm

"Just go petch yourself." She turned around with a wave of her hand and started walking through the almost-garden of the Silver Tower's cavern. Maybe she could go clean up the broken mirror, or go play with a lumpy toad the kid in House 3 had just bought.

Anything but deal with this Fire-Child.

IS THIS THE END?
„ As the yellow gold is tried in fire, so the faith of friendship must be seen in adversity. “
Merinil
I am strength.

Words: 13513
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gillar on October 25th, 2012, 9:13 am

A fun interaction between two members of very different clans. I was however hoping for a throw-down! Either way, I have offered up some skill points and some Lore. Everything has a different way of approaching Lore. With me, I like to give a little explanation behind Lore that I award. In this case, the Lores are partial as they apply only to limited, specific ideas gained from the somewhat brief yet potentially volatile encounter.

Merinil
Persuasion 2
Socialization 1
Intimidation 1

Lore (Partial): Sultros Clan - Members of the Sultros Clan are difficult to sway into thinking what you want them to.

Vinrir
Persuasion 2
Socialization 1
Wrestling 1

Lore (Partial): Uluth Clan - Unpredicatable as one would imagine a Lost Clan to be, it is hard to get a true read on these individuals.
Lore (Partial): Pitrius Clan - Pitrius City bares a strange, dark beauty though the feeling of something of greater mystery permeates the city and especially the area around the Silver Tower.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous