A offer of reward.

Bojovnik gets a special assignment.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

A offer of reward.

Postby Bojovnik Vybutit on August 30th, 2012, 8:48 pm

52nd of Summer 512 Av
A Offer Of Reward

Bojovnik walked into the tavern that his contractor usually drank at. He had been giving a message to meet earlier in the day and decided now would be a good time to talk. The tavern wasn't packed but it was slightly busy. A man beckoned Bojovnik over to a table. "You must be Bojovnik correct? Your boss has told me about you." At first it wasn't clear if this man was friend or foe but Bojovnik decided to take a seat. "I hope he didn't say anything bad about about me." He smiled at the man across from him and motioned for a barmade to come over. "One mug of ale love" Bojovnik looked back at the man, "You want one?" he shook his head. "Alright just one thanks." When the barmaid left the man finally responded. "I mention anything the ebonstryfe may need mercenary help with to people and I have a job for you."

Bojovnik chuckled. "You want me why? Im not so supper great at anything?" It was true so why would someone in the Ebonstryfe want him? It didn't make sense. "Well your a new face, why woudlnt someone want you? Have you hurt the Ebonstryfe in anyway? No, so whats the proplem." Bojovnik had to give the man a point. His reasons seemed believable and there was no need to think it was lie. "So what is this job? Assassinate, behead, torture? What am I looking at?" The man smiled and responded. "Capturing, we need this man alive and your getting him for the Ebonstryfe." Bojovnik looked around wanting his drink more and more now. Seeing no barmaid he went back to his conversation. "Well I'm always up for helping the people in charge." The other man once again chuckled he had a strange sense of humor.

"Ebonstryfe and a job that sounds profitable." Bojovnik thought to himself before thinking of how he should approach this offer. "How much am I getting?" A small chuckle came from the man. "Trust me you want to do this your going to have a good time." The man smiled as he slid a rolled up sheet of paper. "Its the official bounty poster the picture should help." Bojovnik unrolled the paper and smiled. "shouldn't be too hard to find him, tell your boss to be ready with my reward. Mister?" The barmaid returned and placed the ale on the table. "Enjoy your drink Bojovnik hope to see you soon." The man got up and walked out of the bar. Bojovnik took another sip of his drink and looked back over his soon to be bounty. "Its definitely ironic I must say. This should be fun."

WANTED

Inoadar

For murder of members of the Ebonstryfe.

Bounty of 1000gm

Alive
Bring to the Vitrax

He took another sip of his ale and tried to relax. Strange meetings were always odd the made things unnecessarily strange and uncomfortable. Great for the person setting it up but not so much for those coming to it. Bojovnik always felt at a disadvantage during a meeting, he didn't have his way with what happened and took what he had to no questions asked. It was going to be far too easy to catch this man. He had already been in the position to be killed by Bojovnik once and he was going to be in it again. Another sip of ale and it was time to drop his change on the table and get out of this place.

Ledger :
-3 cm for ale
New total = 18 gm 8 sm 97 cm
Bojovnik Vybutit
Tell me I cant, I'll show you I can.

Words: 47918
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2012, 3:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A offer of reward.

Postby Verilian on October 25th, 2012, 10:52 pm

Bojovnik Vybutit

Lores: Accepting a Contract from the Ebonstryfe, Target: Inoadar

You Question My Logic? :
I didn't really see any skills I could award, but if you feel I missed something, feel free to PM me.

Notes: Short and sweet, but an important step.

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)