run. [nel & lillis]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

run. [nel & lillis]

Postby Lillis on May 19th, 2010, 2:33 pm

She was chewing salt beef when she said: "Most of them were slaughtered." And then bread, when she added: "But my grandmother's still on Mura." She swallowed her food with a satisfied hum and turned pale blue eyes on Nel. "I left five years ago -- my mother, my sisters and I -- we were going to Riverfall, to meet my father's family. Well, also because my eldest sister, Isla, was seriously anti-mating, and my mom was hoping that the rampant testosterone of the Akalak clans would, I dunno... inspire in her some sort of dormant desire to spawn. Anyway, we -- my other sisters and I -- hadn't been to Riverfall since we were born (I think I was 2 when we left) and so we all went with them. Anyway, we're en route, and..."

She paused, glancing sidewise at her companion before simply bobbing one shoulder in a shrug. "You don't want to hear this story. Point is, they're dead and it's really sad." A pause, in which that statement rang true. "But someone saved me, so. Here I am. Eating salt beef." Which she munched gaily upon.

"What about you?"
Lillis
Player

Words: 55149
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous