Doing Sketch/Drawing Requests! (All Races Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Septimus on September 7th, 2012, 12:27 am

Septimus' Sketch/Drawing Requests

Requests Are: OPEN/Closed

UPDATES

With school now back in session I have been busy. Wrenmae, I had your drawing ready but my cat spilt kool-aid on it so I will be drawing a new one for you. :)

Yes I am at it again, but this time I'm not doing those really bad GIMP drawings. This time I'm doing sketches which I have most definitely improved on. I'll be using myself again as a model and maybe one of my other characters but for the time being I'll post the form and rules here and then the gallery below.

Rules

Unfortuantely gotta have 'em. :(

1) Don't take credit for things that weren't drawn by you.
2) Don't steal ideas.
3) Don't steal art.
4) If it's not intended for you don't use it as if it is so unless you want to share my work with the world with credit. :D
5) Post your request here.
6) Basically, just don't do anything your momma would slap you across the face for. I mean come on, we're all friends here! :)

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Form(s):[/b] If any
[b]Description:[/b] What do you want? CAN DO COMICS IF YOU WANT. Not the square by square but the saying stuff- you know what I mean!

Yes the form is that short because I'm that freaking awesome and don't believe in filling out tons of things for your request. :D

Last edited by Septimus on September 29th, 2012, 8:16 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Septimus
Better • Faster • Stronger

Words: 230446
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trash Medal (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Septimus on September 7th, 2012, 12:30 am

Gallery/Pick-Up

I'll PM you once your artwork is ready and you can come here to pick it up!

Septimus (Example) :

Aela :

Ignotus :

Volinir :

Last edited by Septimus on September 11th, 2012, 1:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Septimus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ignotus Everto on September 7th, 2012, 2:08 am

Form(s): For your sanity, Iggy and Vol.
Description: For Ignotus, perhaps something with him walking while holding a fire bolt? For Volinir, maybe something with him perched atop a building. I've nothing too solid as far as preference goes.
A thousand thanks to Phoenix for the gorgeous blue frame, and a thousand more to Edreina for her beautiful magic-themed one!

Correspondence Thread
Ignotus Everto
Only Mostly Mad

Words: 292905
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Wrenmae on September 7th, 2012, 2:40 am

Form(s): The four Wrenmae selves.
Description: I'd love a picture of Wrenmae's personalities.

Wrenmae- You can get his base appearance from my avatar pic and my profile. Handsome, thin, and at least decently dressed in tunic and pants. Wrenmae's demeanor is shy, somewhat unsure of himself, well meaning, and smiling. He wears his hair forward as you see, mostly unkempt in his face. He'll have a long dagger sheathed at his side and around his shoulder is a floating animated blob of water, his Familiar, Zan

Shroud- Slicked back hair that is uneven and peeling back forward in some places, Shroud is the protector personality Wrenmae developed. Cruel, Sadistic, angry, and violent, he has two long daggers sheathed at his waist and an open cloak on his shoulders. His clothes are bit more beat up than Wrenmae's and he takes a dominant position in Wren's life.

Weaver- The most enigmatic of the personalities, Weaver is a storyteller and performer who believes the entire world is but a stage to play on. He has a wide brimmed hat that shadows his eyes and part of his nose, always grinning, and dressed in the finest satin shirt, pants, high boots, and a cape. His personality is eccentric and whimsical, to the point of near suicidal abandon. He wears a rapier at his waist

Egyptus- The epitome of Wrenmae's lost innocence, Egyptus is ten years old, thin almost to the point of starving, cold, and with long unkempt hair. He wears a shirt much too large for him and torn pants, bare feet, and looks on the world with fear and caution.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Septimus on September 11th, 2012, 1:45 am

Requests are now opened once more. Wrenmae I still have to get you and one other person. :)

Septimus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Damon Michael Steel on November 15th, 2012, 6:40 pm

i have two characters, so i would love two different pictures.

my first character, damon, is tall, built muscular but lithe, and has black shaggy hair and golden eyes. he is a kelvic, and he can turn into a lion. he should be somewhere around 5'7" ish, and about 180 lbs. he usually chooses to go shirtless, and he wears a simple pair of dark brown ish pants made out of animal skin. he wears sandals, mostly because he changes into a lion alot, and sandals are not as hard to make as boots.

my second character, akyria, is on the shorter end, at a whopping height of 5'4" and 135, 140 lbs. she has pale white skin, and bright crayon red long, straight hair, with blunt, thick bangs that reach just below her eyebrows. she has silver eyes, and she usually wears simple dresses made out of whatever matierial she has, usually white. she wears heavy boots, unlike damon, because she does not change into her animal that often.

thank you for reading my request, and i hope you can help :)
-Damon and Akyria.
Damon Michael Steel
Player

Words: 370
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2012, 6:30 pm