Treasure Hunt Anyone?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Treasure Hunt Anyone?

Postby Paisley on May 21st, 2010, 5:14 am

I'm new here and my lonely pycon character needs a traveling companion. Currently she resides in Zeltiva just waiting for someone to join her on her treasure hunt to see as many rare things in Mizaher as possible. We can travel together as long as you like. Excitement is guranteed and I started a thread here. Any takers?
"Writer's block is what happens when characters get fed up with all you put them through"
Paisley
Player

Words: 3731
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 5:40 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Treasure Hunt Anyone?

Postby John Vicari on May 21st, 2010, 5:40 am

Would love to yet none of my pc's are in that area yet that does sound fun.
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Treasure Hunt Anyone?

Postby Paisley on May 22nd, 2010, 2:49 am

I still haven't gotten any responses to the thread I started, so I think I might delete it and start fresh. Anyone want to start a thread elsewhere that would be a logical first place for a treasure- hunting pycon to go from Zeltiva?
"Writer's block is what happens when characters get fed up with all you put them through"
Paisley
Player

Character sheet

Treasure Hunt Anyone?

Postby Rigil Kentaurus on May 22nd, 2010, 8:08 am

Hi, Paisley.

I'd certainly be interested in this. However, Rigil might be staying in Zeltiva to study, so that might become a problem. :(

Any ideas on your part?
Rigil Kentaurus
The Adept Savant

Words: 40544
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2010, 10:27 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Treasure Hunt Anyone?

Postby Paisley on May 22nd, 2010, 8:23 pm

My idea was for Paisley to travel to as many places in Mizahar as possible and try and find all things rare, which would naturally lead to lots of danger and excitiment. I'm not sure staying in Zeltiva would work, darn.
Paisley
Player

Character sheet