Orion

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Orion

Postby Orion on May 22nd, 2010, 11:29 pm

Orion

Lost, yet loving it?

Basic Information

Race: Ethaefal
Birthday & Age : Unknown to him, seems to be around 20 years of age

Physical Description

General: Worshiping the godess of the sun gives him his godlike appearance durning the day while durning the night he turns into a Vantha. Standing 7 feet (213cm) tall and with his weight being around 220 pounds (around 100 kg) he represents a slim and majestic image as numerous small horns dwell among his long thick hair that reaches his shoulders. His face looks like the one of a person who does not have a single care in the world, for his smile is what differs him from the grim faced crowd all around him. His nose takes a perfect spot on his face as it makes some space left for his heightened cheek bones and two eyes that have a deep dusk blue imprint in them. His appearance is rounded up with a white robe and a white cloak, the hood hanging on the cloak can often be seen over his head durning both day and night, as if he is afraid that any second he could turn into that ugly Vantha. His godlike appearance is completed with a one glance at his rather strangely muscular body, even tho he never liked either fighting nor hard working, and his skin that shines somwhere between rose gold and copper every time it basks in the divine sunlight. His skin is another reason for him to wear his cloak up at all times.

Durning The Night: Compared to his majestic daylight figure, the puny Vantha appearance is mostly shadowed and cloaked by the shadows of the night as both his skin, and his hair fit into the darkened landscape all around them. Height around 6 feet (182cm) tall and his weight around 160 pounds (72kg) with his short hair sticking out like it is running away from his face. His eyes are mostly blue while in this form, with a touch of both sadness and pain in them, but none the less there is hope there too. It sometimes happens that his eyes go completely lifeless and grey while looking at the night sky and remembering what he once had and is now lost. To an eye of a mere human, he is beautiful among all other things, but when looked on by the eyes of fellow kin, he would cover his head down in shame. Concerning his body, there are no major changes expect the height which goes down drasitcaly.

The Season Of Fall: His Divine aspect is brought together into a devil like figure with the red hair and red horns that as if by some coincidence stick out of the hair only durning this season. Even though he does not preffer his fall look, he still loves the season as he goes around being jaleous on all those fallen leaves that will once more be reborn when the spring arrives.

The Season Of Winter: Pale brown hair going down his face makes him look like a really depressing sight to look onto, but his face none the less still has a grin on it as to defy the unwilling change. Even with the supreme green horns never sticking out of his hair, he still looks somehow otherworldly and height has nothing to do with it. His face even while smiling looks tired until this season passes by and makes room for another change.

The Season Of Spring: He is often found looking upon the the forests while his jelaously is pressing that gaze of his into the happily reborn trees. His statue like figure stands with a faint smile, cause of all the seasons, spring, he is the most jelaous of. Long blond hair with it`s colour being anything from the darkest to the almost ash like blond hair is accompanied with a few spring green subtle horns, and one rather strangely sticking out violet like horn.

The Season Of Summer: A sincere wide smile on his face is his trademark durning the whole summer for while it lasts, days are much longer than usually and that gives him some hope that the change will be delayed even if it is only by a minute or two. His eyes absorb every little detail around him as he is gratefull that this season has finally came, and wishing it to never leave. Long dark blond hair stroked by shades of gold is enveloping his face while white horns dwell under his hair sticking out near the back of his head but only slightly.

Character Concept

Never having any interest in fighting or any work like activities made him more of a scholar mind. His thoughts mostly reflect his environment, and have their ups and downs durning the day. He is a mysterious person when making a conversation, never revealing much about himself, but always looking to find more in all that surrounds him. He spends most of his time both night and day wandering around and drawing everything he sees, feels or tastes. Durning the night his main object of focus is the sky, even more if it is covered in stars. His small knowledge of astronomy and a rather fair knowledge of cartography and drawing makes him a rather great map and chart maker. His skills keep some food in his belly durning the night and he always sleeps somwhere in the wilderness, for he never had a real home to go back to...well, not any besides the stars that were out of reach anyway.
His personality is a rather curious one, for he is always cheerfull and up for anything durning the day, and as soon as the night falls down a great feeling of sorrow falls upon him and he seems as distant as those very stars he looks upon when trying to speak durning that time. He does not care much about the time for he knows the change is inevitable, he barely ever sleeps, with his favourite time of day being the sunrise. Even though he is deeply religious towards both Leth and Syna, he never prays for he thinks it does no good to either him or the gods. Being a man of a few words and many actions, he made his way around the world many times already in his unaging past, and he is still searching for a perfect place to bind himself to.
Curious, excentric, a bit vain, very smart and curageous, always smiling, but above all...patient, but one can never be sure until they meet.

Character History

History has been removed for the sheer cheesiness. If one wants to know more of Orion`s past he/she should read the flashbacks that picture both what he was and where he is now.

SkillS :
Training

Cartography 28/100 (SP)(XP)
Drawing 26/100 (SP)(XP)
Astronomy 10/100 (Racial bonus)
Swimming 1/100 (XP)
Unarmed Combat 2/100 (XP)(XP)
Brawling 1/100 (XP)
Poetry 2/100 (XP)
Storytelling 2/100 (XP)
Tracking 1/100 (XP)
Stealth 1/100 (XP)
Dagger 1/100 (XP)
Rhetoric 12/100 (XP)
Interrogation 1/100 (XP)
Observation 11/100 (XP)
Sketching 2/100 (XP)

Lore :
Lore
Memories of past lives
Valterrian (basic knowledge)
Secrets of Self
Falling from the Ukalas
Cannibalism
The Disadvantages and Advantages of being Madly in Love
Being Cautious to keep a Loved One safe
The Horrors of Doubt and Fear
The Treacheries of Men
Enveloped by Madness
Connecting with Brothers
Feeling Protective for Family
Never Giving Up on One's Comrades
Not Being Afraid to Talk Somewhat Disrespectfully to Higher Ranking Officers
Peacefully Accepting Death
Getting Lost in Riverfall
Learning to Enjoy the Heat in Small Ways
Bumping Into Fish People
Apologizing For Bumping into Fish People
Curiosity of the Charoda
Gracious Manners
Initiating Introductions
Fascination in Watching Someone Depart
Further Curiosity in Charoda
Getting Lost on Purpose: It’s Not the Destination It’s the Journey
Seeing Changes in Personality
Intimidating Someone is Too Much Work
Cryptic Message
Optimism of a New Day
Determination in Learning More
Annoyance in Distractions
One Thing at a Time
De Power Over Dis Man is Intoxicating
Learning New Things
Reflecting on Ancient Past
Direction Sense Fuddled: I Keep Getting Lost in Riverfall
Interest in What the Falls Hold
Being Direct
Shame in Mortal Form
Swallowing One’s Pride
Caution in Speaking to Another Ethaelfal
Finding Comfort in Taith’s Warm Nature
Wishing to Avoid One’s Past in Conversation
Finding Journey More Fun than Having a Destination
Unsure of One’s Purpose
Learning of Taith’s Skills and Abilities
Realizing Mistakes in Judgment
Liking Solace but Discovering Loneliness
Wanting a Place that the Ethaelfal Can Call Their Own

Equipment and Possessions

A backpack containing:
1 waterskin
food for a week
bunch of both blank and allready drawn out paper sheets
several feathers
a bottle of ink
a few chalks
many coal sticks
a mapmaker`s kit

Ledger

600 golden rimmed mizas (SP)
-20 golden rimmed mizas (estimated paper and drawing equipment cost over time)
-35 golden rimmed mizas (seasonal expenses)
-22 golden rimmed mizas (Mapmaker`s kit)
-45 golden rimmed mizas (seasonal expenses)
-55 golden rimmed mizas (traveling via a caravan from Riverfall to Zeltiva)
-45 golden rimmed mizas (seasonal expenses)
Current : 372 golden rimmed mizas

Thread List

If The River Fell
Drawn Together
Oh Brother Where Art Thou
[Flashback] Humble beginnings
What Becomes Of Us?
And So It Begins... Once More
[Flashback] Encounter of the Two Stars
[Zeltiva University] Heavenly Recital(Flashback)
[Flashback]The South is Warm, Right?
[Flashback-Past Life] All "Good" Things End

All of the pictures that i used in this CS as well as the picture that was taken for the flashback picturing Orion`s fall on the face of Mizahar, are the creations of Utopic-Man. As such i am in no way what so ever connected to any of the pictures used here, i only put this up cause a guy like him needs as much credit he can get for his work.
Last edited by Orion on December 29th, 2010, 6:44 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Freedom Is The Biggest Lie, For We Are All Slaves To Fates Long Woven
Orion
On the edge of reason

Words: 112833
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2010, 9:43 pm
Location: Bleh... i like moving around.. a lot... in Zeltiva now... i guess
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Orion- The fallen emissary

Postby Orion on May 22nd, 2010, 11:29 pm

Interview with a cheapskate :)

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
Day: Can`t repeat it.
Night: Like i would tell it to someone like you, go away now, shoo..
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
Day:Orion.
Night: A pet my ass, i can keep pets, and i am nobody`s pet, so don`t you dare stick me with those squishy emotional people.
3. How old are you?
Day: Old enough.
Night: Like i care..
4. What is your height?
Day: Varies greatly...
[color=#00BFFF]Night: Tall enough to kick your ass, so don`t you dare look down on me.

5. What is your weight?
Day: Also varies greatly.
Night: A real man never counts his calories.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
Day: Half divine and half puny human...what more to say...
Night:You serious? Well, i am quite cool, and could probably still kick your ass, unless you are one of those Eyphirian dudes, cause that is just plain unfair. Also i hate that daylight sissy act of my other half.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Day: Strange, curious, mysterious, surreal, dreamlike.....list goes on forever
Night: Oh they see me alright !!! Don`t you ever forget that moron.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
Day: Hands, cause they are the only part of me that actualy serves a purpose.
Night: Favorite body feature? What are you demented? So if i say like left arm, you can chop of my right one and i am still happy that i have the other one. Sheesh, go buy a chill pill dude and lay off with these dumb questions.
4. How physically fit are you?
Day:Enough...
Night: Enough? Yea, right, that sissy does so much training that i know some girls that could kick our buts cause of it.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
Day: Unimportant..
Night: Oh come into the room and you`ll see me alright thanks to my celestial/idiot half... He dresses like a freakin` monk. Does that dude have any idea how hard it is to get a girl that way? Luckily for both of us, i am quite good at gaining their attention...

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
Day: I find Syna and Leth to be my parents.
Night: You wanna talk about my parents? They were...um... on a whole other level of awesome compared to you.... go get a life and then come poking into mine.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Day: Feeling gives birth to many, but blood related.... none
Night: Hopefully i still d.... wait what the hell did i say about poking into my family, don`t make me hunt you down and kill you like the dog you are.
3. What is your extended family like?
Day: Every single soul among the fallen is something to me, even if i do not realise it in an instant.
Night: Well i guess it`s ok if i tell you this... they were all assholes... they died.. end of discussion.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
Day: All beings are equally important.
Night: What friends? I mean like hell, i would not ever like to be friends with someone like you.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
Day: As i stated above,
Night: You want me to treat food like it`s family... yea sure... how `bout we eat one of your relatives.. sheesh.

Day: Not sure anymore.
Night: The best city on the face of this freakin` world... What? Still no good guesses? Avanthal idiots, it`s Avanthal.
2. Where do you live now?
Day: Here and there.
Night: Thanks to that idiot monk we never stay in one place for too long, but as long as there are cute girls to flirt with, all is well.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
Day: Anywhere... not caring all that much.
Night: Avanthal baby... oh and if you are a guy and you are reading this, i am too awesome for you, go away now please.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
Day: A sea shore or just looking up at the stars.
Night: No i do not have a sissy spot like that. Tho some girls make me question my reslove with their curves... if you know what i mean.
5. Where do you fear to be?
Day: On the brinck of madness?! Not sure if that counts as a place
Night: Fear? You want to make me scared... you ain`t even worth my time coward.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
Day: None visible.
Night: Oh i have a physical weakness alright and it`s freakin` huge, it`s name is Orion and he is like 7 feet long or something.... and kinda hard to get rid off, almost like a tumor.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
Day: Equally skilled with both hands when it comes to writing. My primary hand being my left one, my skill in visual art is somewhat greater while using it to sketch.
Night: You will know once you are on the other end of my sword pointed at your throat.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
Day: Vani and Common. Lyrical accent holds up in both languages
Night: I talk a lot, and hell no i do not have an accent, do i?
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Day: Other than what you already know .....hm.... stubborn.
Night: Besides being cool? Hmm... .being extra super and ultra awesome.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
Day: No. And never.
Night: If i knew any good tattoo artists i would have them make a tattoo for me, since my sissy half doesn`t want any.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
Day: A guide into the sky. (well a wannabe at least :))
Night: A ladies man... what more to say?
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
Like it, for it shows these mortal fools the beauty of heaven itself.
Night: What`s not to like?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
Day: I would be.... back home.
Night: I would be ....hm..... a mercenenery or an assassin, tho i would only kill those who deserve it, life without honour is no life after all.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
Day: Writers, for those people create new worlds to be explored.
Night: Warriors. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DUMB ENOUGH TO ASK AN EXPLANATION ON THIS ONE TOO?!!
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
Day: Assassins..... there is enough death in this world without anyone speeding it up.
Night: Paper pushing weaklings who can`t and won`t fend for themselves.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
Day: Don`t remember.
Night: A short one.... tell it to anyone and i will have your head for it.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
Night: There was this one time me my sister and my brother went on a treasure hunt of sorts.... like hell.. i would never remember something as lame as that.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
Night: One? I have more than one asshole... how dare you assume like that?
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
Day: Unknown.
Night: Like i said... they were awesome and so am i... there is no need for any further talk.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
Day: Unknown.
Night: Who needs those things, tho i would like to meet someone who could have sparred with me in my past life...

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
Day: I know enough. Enough to be aroggant, yet enough to make me feel stupid at times.
Night: Umm... i know like 100 ways of killing bothersome individuals, does that count?
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
Day: Like.
Night: Well... as long as it does not make my head hurt i guess it`s alright.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
Day: Everywhere and anywhere, mostly self taught.
Night: Avanthal, duh. Well i learned most of what i know through individual training or through field experience.
4. How do you learn best?
Day: Alone.
Night: I like silence while i do my bidding, remember that, might just save your pitiful life.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?
Day: Master cartographer, drawing artist and astronomer
Night: Well... i don`t know and i don`t care...

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
Day: Try not to, but i still do. My actions pursue their own will even in the face of my reason.
Night: Well.... i don`t really like having too many people keeping tabs on my life.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
Day: I do. I have seen way too many lies to care enough for questioning it.
Night: Sort of, if you are not a beautiful girl i probably won`t trust you if that is what you are asking.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
Day: Straight.
Night: You are one step away from getting a knuckle sandwich, tho i do suspect my daylight half has some serious girl issues.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
Day: I have. As if time stopped itself, and than i felt the warm feeling of her lips pressing onto mine, it was a truly magnificent moment. (that would be the romantic view of it all, or how i remember it to this day, the truth is, we were both so nervous she bit my lip)
Night: Well it was... Shut up it`s none of your business.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
Day: More than once. First time- romantic, but a major performance fail.
Night: A real man never brags about such things.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
Day: Never.
Night: Well i don`t really remember and everything was kinda drowsy and lost in the mist.. and it tended to happen at least a few times a season.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
Day: Nope.
Night: Depends how you look at it :P
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
Day: None.
Night: Wine, for it is the liquor of true men; Ale? Only wimps drink that crap.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
Night: Well... there was this one time.. but enough about that, how was your day...
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
Day: An unnecessary evil.
Night: If you did not figure my opinion on them so far you deserve to be beheaded.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
Day: Too many to count, and too strange to be brought up.
Night: I really don`t want to talk about it.
2. Do you like to read?
Day: Yes.
Night: Umm... kinda... nah.. not really.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
Day: Death.
Night: Sunrise.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
Day: Wander.
Night: I think censored fits this one perfectly... so go home... tend to your own stuff.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
Day: Many, the reasons are obvious.
Night: Watching that idiot ray of sunshine like happy Ethaefal going around spreading freaking joy and things like that.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
Day: Blue.
Night: That is not a question for a man.. but for the pun of it, what color is your blood?
2. What is your favorite time of day?
Day: Sunrise.
Night: Sunset.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
Day: Many things struggle for the top of that list.
Night: Oh, that`s quite easy, the smiling face of Gizelle.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
Day: I do not eat much, therefore i do not care much.
Night: A real man is not picky about food. But meat is the king of meals.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
Day: Clear summer day. None.
Night: Time for killing.... does that one even count?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
Day: A bit of both, mostly optimistic... well as much as i can be.
Night: Go figure it out -.-
2. What are your religious views?
Day: I trust in Leth and Syna
Night: Syna and Morwen make me happy, their bodies probably would do the same if i ever had a shot of being that close to them. Tho i like Syna less and less every day since that monk sissy worships her.
3. Would you be able to kill?
Day: To protect something i hold dear... without blinking, yes. Otherwise..... no.
Night: Is that a rhetorical question?
4. What are your views on sex?
Day: Numerous.... and too private to tell anyone.
Night: There is only one view of it, and it`s a damn fine one.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
Day: Friends, love and what are you remembered for.
Night: Skill, glory and feminine charm.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
Day: Best.. hmm.. give up on going insane. Worst? Well... i did many shameful things, but i guess taking a life is an event i hold esecpialy demeaning.
Night: The best thing... hmm... there isn`t really anything i am proud of, at least not as i think of it now, but i did do many bad things.
2. What is your greatest regret?
Day: Wasting too much time worrying about insanity.
Night: Witnessing too much death first hand.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
Day: Already stated above.
Night: I really do not feel comfortable talking it through with you, you are far too ugly and i am far from being drunk enough.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
Day: I would make her live.
Night: I would make her come alive.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
Day: Leading the people on their way to exploring the heavens.
Night: I do not have such past endeavors.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
Day: Completely. I do not lie, yet i never spill out all of my truths.
Night: You know as much as you need to, end of story.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Night: Thanks to my Ethaefal half i hate robes and everything associated with them.
3. What makes you happy?
Day: Many things.
Night: There was a time i would say many things, but currently it would be the curves of a well rounded up woman.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
Day: Many people... they know who they are. Even if sometimes i don`t :).
Night: You talk about death too much, i might consider killing you in an act of rage just to set an example.
5. What makes you angry?
Day: Many things.
Night: Many things.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
Day: Cold at first, but as they find a place in my heart, i quickly become fond of them.
Night: Well depends on the curve factors or the skill, or both.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Day: Too many to list. For simply being them. And for not having anyone closer than that :(.
Night: That wannabe idiot of a brother i lost long ago, that is at least until i meet someone worth taking a place in my heart. Now that you heard my soft side, how about we get it on?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
Day: She is no longer living therefore, her name stays cloaked in my mind.
Night: There are none among the living that match that criteria any more.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
Day: No. And im not going to tell you :P
Night: No... not anymore. I kinda lack the words to describe it, but i can probably point out the details on you if you lend me your body for a while? (girls only... no eww thoughts)
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why
Day: I would never ask such a thing, i would rather get hurt than to see others get hurt in my stead.
Night: A real man would never.... ok, one more more question about protecting something and i will sling your ass out of here.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
Day: A bit of both.
Night: Well pends on the individual but i am not to shun down onto a fight.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Day: If needed... yes.
Night: Of course, It`s not like anyone besides me could do it.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
Day: Not. Cause my concetration belongs to one person at a time.
Night: If they are girls, than yes, but if they are guys, i might just go on a rampage and kill them all (STOP THE WIENER FEST).
4. Do you care what others think of you?
Night: Well.. nah.
5. What do you think of others, in general?
Day: Depends on the one in question.
Night: For a change i will have to agree with my idiotic half on this one.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Day: I don`t know.
Night: Well.. i have so many strengths that it`s too hard to decide.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
Day: Too many to list.
Night: Thanks to that robed idiot, we have many physical flaws and he has too many mental ones to list.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Day: I would start forgetting everything and everyone.
Night: I would kick that Orion idiot out of the equation.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Day: Introverted.
Night: Is that like a fruit?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?
Day: Completely organized, except when drawing..then i always make a mess. (and wandering :))
Night: Organization is required in order for one to achieve a higher step towards his goal.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
Day: Syna
Night: Well they say there is that Nysel guy, i would like to observe the sexual fantasies of others.. so yea... go figure.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
Day: Leth, for with his domain comes the power to strip me of my daylight magnificence.
Night: Fear? Do not put fear and me into the same sentence unless it`s meant to say i am bringing the fear to someone.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
Night: Thanks to that hippie lazy ass we still have none.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
Day: Depends.
Night: If it`s a she i would please her alright, but if it`s a he, than damn i need to change religion... i need to change it fast.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
Day: I am not the one to betray other s...therefore.. there i would draw the line.
Night: I do not do guys.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
Day: New names to make eternal.
Night: Women.
2. What is the best part of life?
Day:Love.
Night: Once upon a time i too would say love.. but now? Screw love.. and then let`s all have sex.
3. What is the best part of death?
Day: There really isn`t any.
Night: It takes some pesky individuals far enough to stay out of your mind.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Day: While doing the right thing, preferably before my days are counted and time claims me back.
Night: As long as it is honorable it is fine by me.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Day: I don`t care. (as long as it is something)
Night: Well i am not even sure i want to be remembered at all, maybe it is really for the best to just let me perish forever.
Freedom Is The Biggest Lie, For We Are All Slaves To Fates Long Woven
Orion
On the edge of reason

Words: 112833
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2010, 9:43 pm
Location: Bleh... i like moving around.. a lot... in Zeltiva now... i guess
Character sheet
Scrapbook