[Sahova OOC Thread] Rest in Peace

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Postby Mirage on December 12th, 2012, 8:25 pm

Oh one final thing. The list can be anything at all, but ultimately Zombie Santa will check his list and decide what kind of gift you wonderful Sahovians deserve. That means you could get something from that list, or something completely different, but still send the list! It never hurts to try and you never know you just might get Exactly what you want :).

Side note, lists should include IC items only. I am not handing out additional modded threads at the moment XD
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Mirage on December 17th, 2012, 8:19 pm

Hey everyone! I have 2 new locations for you! The awesome Living Quarters and the scary and creepy Dungeons! Feel free to use them in your threads hehe

A picture for the Quarters is on the way, and I am going to be making a dungeon master before too long as well. Until then have fun!

Oh and a reminder, only 5 more days to get your wish list in to Zombie Santa! Remember you have until the 22nd to make your list and write your christmas story (sahova style) and send it to me! THats all you have to do to get a visit from our undead master of the holidays :P
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on December 20th, 2012, 2:47 am

Attention my lovely Sahova I have a treat for you all! The Testing Grounds are now written up and open for play! I have finished the major write ups for each location, but I will be filling in the inner locations in the next week or so so keep an eye out for that :P. In addition I made some modifications to the link map so it doesn't look so cluttered, and you all now have 2 new fish in the Creatures section of the Sahova Atlas! Link can be found in my signature :) Take the time to check out all these new things and feel free to drop your own suggestions for locations, NPC's, Creatures, ect right here in the OOC thread :D.

Happy writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on December 21st, 2012, 2:40 am

Hey whats up everyone :). If you have not started your list you best get it done now! You only have until the end of the 22nd to get it turned in to me along with your short story/poem thing for christmas Sahova style! If you need a bit of extra time I will extend your time until the 24th but no later! I would like everyone in Sahova to participate now :).
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on December 22nd, 2012, 2:25 pm

Alright good job everyone! I have gotten just about everyone's entrees for Zombie Clause! Great poems everyone (and I only really got poems :P) and I loved your gift ideas haha. Maybe a few of you will get something you really wanted after all ;). It is going to be difficult to choose a winner, but I think I am narrowing my choices now :D Keep on writing! I will get active on the thread point shortly, and expect some more locations soon!

Happy writing,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Atrax Cerbera on December 23rd, 2012, 3:51 pm

Just wanted to stop here and introduce my character, I'll post in the appropriate Entrance-thread soon and see where that will lead Atrax. :)

I'm sure he won't have an easy time here but that brings more fun to the game, for me personally.

So I'm definitely looking forward to it, can't wait. :)

Cheers Mirage, and all residents (living and "dead") of Sahova.
Atrax Cerbera
Kalea will be ours!

Words: 3218
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2012, 2:48 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Mirage on December 23rd, 2012, 5:12 pm

First and foremost Welcome to Sahova! You are official my first none nuit/human PC ever! You are more than welcome to walk these hallowed halls, but like you said it will not be an easy path ;). Keep in mind that the city is still under development and new locations, NPC's, creatures and plants are being developed every day. That also means that you can also contribute!

Since you only just arrived check out my post about Zombie Clause on the previous page of the OOC thread. If you get your poem/story turned in to me tonight you will still qualify! Hurry hurry!

Once again welcome, and do stay for a while ;)

Question your Reality,
Mirage

Edit

P.S. Go ahead and meet the Communicator golem at the Docks. I will take it from there :)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on December 23rd, 2012, 5:21 pm

Attention my dear Sahova!

Zombie Clause event is coming to an end, and I am going to start my judging tonight to see who will be the winner! Any last minute entrees will be allowed until Christmas Eve! If you still want a shot at the prize then quickly get your poem/story finished and sent to me via PM! Remember it does not have to be long, just CHristmas related with a Sahova theme :P. This offer extends to our 4 newest members of Sahova. Please pop in and introduce yourselves to the gang! I expect everyone to get along and thread lots and lots together!

In addition I will be creating a Seasonal Calendar and Events thread where I will be posting updates about Sahova each season. Be on the look out for it :)

Happy writing!
Mirage

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Atrax Cerbera on December 23rd, 2012, 6:39 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, Mirage!

I'll definitely attempt to contribute to Sahova, that doesn't mean it'll all be approved ofcourse, but I will try to contribute nonetheless. :)

And I'll edit my post in the Harbor to interact with the golem a bit.
Also, I'll do my best to come up with a fun story/poem for the Christmas event :)

Hope to be a longterm part of the Sahovan community with this character. ^^

Cheers.
Atrax Cerbera
Kalea will be ours!

Words: 3218
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2012, 2:48 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Wrenmae on December 23rd, 2012, 10:59 pm

Looking forward to interacting with the new PC's. I'll be around till the 25th, so I'm excited to thread with anyone interested

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext