[Sahova OOC Thread] Rest in Peace

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Postby Mienskil Ostovik on December 23rd, 2012, 11:14 pm

A new magecrafer has just arrived in Sahova, and though I suspect most of his time will be taken up with an apprenticeship to be decided by Mirage there's no reason he could come across a few other pulsers. Just be warned, good companionship Mienskil is not, so don't go to him expecting a warm social occasion. That said, if you're here that's probably not what you're looking for. :P
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting
Mienskil Ostovik
I'm not dead yet!

Words: 73916
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2012, 7:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Thomas Cosa on December 23rd, 2012, 11:23 pm

Thomas has been in Sahova since early Fall 512 AV, and he'd be happy...ish to show other pulsers around!

He's an animation apprentice (or will be, once I get the 3 grunt work threads done) and I'd be happy to thread with anyone interested in meeting Thomas.

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Mirage on December 24th, 2012, 12:28 am

Oh I am so happy I could cry! My city has so many wonderful new PC's that I just can't stand it ^.^. I am so happy you are all here, and I shall make your stay fun and exciting all the way! Expect new locations and some quick replies through the holidays :D
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Wrenmae on December 24th, 2012, 1:07 am

Just as I'm leaving too...I'll be back in the Spring.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Mirage on December 24th, 2012, 1:08 am

Yes return to us! I have a lot of fun plans for Spring, so I am using Winter to prepare :D
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on December 24th, 2012, 2:08 am

Hello my lovelies! Got a brand new location for you! The Elements Sanctum is now open for play! Tread carefully here, Roknus is just DYING to get his hands on some new bodies for testing ;)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on December 26th, 2012, 5:05 am

Christmas in Sahova is Over!

And that means that the contest is now closed! Everyone has received their gifts from the undead bringer of joy has come and gone, and it is time to announce the winner of the contest. I will tell you it was a tough decision. A few of the entries were amazing to say the least, but finally I have come to a decision. Everyone give your warm congratulations to Wrenmae and his contest entry Twas the Night Wren was Studying!

This poem was fantastic! It basically oozed Christmas cheer while being filled with all that was Sahova's wickedness! I never would have pegged Wrenmae as a poet, but hey if his career goals do not work out he should definitely look into becoming the next Dr. Seuss :P. Because he won the contest he will also be recieving an additional, and very special, reward. If you are curious ask him yourself!

For now my lovelies Merry Christmas and a happy new year of writing! Till next time I bid you have a wonderful time the rest of the christmas holiday :)

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on December 30th, 2012, 12:39 am

Hello my lovelies!

The holidays have slowed me down this past week as I am sure it has many of you out there, but I am finally starting to get some days off from family and work to work on some important development and of course respond to my modded threads. Those who are waiting to finish up in the Vestibule and the Harbor just hold on a bit longer and I will have you in the city ready to RP :P.

An additional announcement: I might be changing up how the Harbor works in the next couple of weeks in order to make it simpler to get through. I have noticed that that thread holds up a lot of PC's when I cannot jump right in and respond, so I will be seeing if I cannot fix that issue. Keep checking out this thread for updates, and as always Happy writing!

Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Mirage on January 10th, 2013, 5:30 pm

Awwww my awesome OOC thread seems a bit inative. We should change that!

Hello my dear players of Sahova, it is time for a meet and greet! If you are playing in Sahova for any length of time in winter I call for you RIGHT THIS SECOND to post here in the OOC thread! Tell us about yourself, meet the other players, and tell us how long you are staying in this creepy place! Also be sure to welcome our 3 new players Anaius, Mienskil and Orinei! Make them welcome, offer them threads and start plotting to make me great and wonderful things!

On to some important notes. I know a lot of people are waiting on grades, and I have half graded most of the threads in this office. So what I am going to do is I will take a couple hours out of my day tomorrow to finish grading all of the shortest solos, get them done and out of the way so that I can focus on the longer and more intricate threads between PC's. This will help me get into the right mindset for grading and make me work a lot faster. Thank you very much for your patience!

And one final note, everyone in Sahova needs to start working on advancing their field of study. Why you ask? BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO BE HAVING A SCIENCE FAIR THIS COMING SPRING!!! Yes you heard me! This spring Sahova will be holding an event where Everyone in Sahova brings forth the best of what they have created in their time in the Citadel to be judged, and the winners of the contest will receive further funding for research, grants, and some rare materials to work with to make their items all the cooler and more epic! SO that means each and every one of you needs to get cracking and start designing something AMAZING for the Science Fair! I have confidence in you all, and good luck! PM me with any questions :)

Question your Reality,
Mirage

P.S. Register in the Character Registration thread if you have not already! That is all :)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Office

Postby Imass on January 10th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Mirage wrote:
Hello my dear players of Sahova, it is time for a meet and greet! If you are playing in Sahova for any length of time in winter I call for you RIGHT THIS SECOND to post here in the OOC thread!

Right this second huh? Sheesh, Mirage :D

Anyways I am Ser Imass and I am an prisoner in the Dungeons of Sahova for the the foreseeable future. I am on the verge of dieing in more ways than one, but I would be happy to talk to anyone who wants to visit my dark cell deep in the dungeons!

Welcome to Sahova Anaius, Mienskil, and Orinei!! One piece of advice: STAY PARANOID!!!! :paranoid:

IMASS
Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)