Getting an ear-ful ( saha, nasrin )

[Continuation from, A day in the jungle...Why me ?(nasrin) ] Xi takes nas to the healers and comes upon someone who he knows well, before she gives him a serious talking too...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Postby Sahashkalila on November 30th, 2012, 1:34 am

Kalila watched as Ximal set the woman gently on the bed, a smile forming on her lips as the desert woman gave a proper greeting. She had almost forgotten what it was like to receive a greeting like that, her mind taking her back to her days in her homeland. Dhani had a healthy resect for the Eypharians...meaning they never ate too many to bring the other race down on them. Not that Kalila had ever eaten anyone. It was still good to see someone that she felt she could understand. "You are from the homeland,"she said with an incline of her head, her tone amused as she regarded the other woman. "It hass been many sseassonss ssince I have heard a greeting like that. It isss good to hear that once again."

She then moved to pull her desk chair closer to the bed, motioning for Ximal to sit in it while she sat on the edge of the bed, gently moving her hands to the woman's shoulders and making her lay flat on the bed. "There isss no nesst, there iss ssimply me and my hussband here. I would not be welcomed to a nessst if there wass one,"she said absently, her fingers beginning to move gently down Nasrin's chest, feeling the slight give of her ribs beneath her fingertips. "My name isss Ssahasshkalila, no need for Misstrisss Healer,"she said with a quirk of her lips, removing her hands and regarding the two of them.

"I am curiousss to know what hass happened here. Becausse while I know Ximal, I do not know you Nasssrin,"she said, folding her hands into her lap and looking from one to the other. "From what I sssee, there hass been a fight. It iss obviouss from the bruissess and the broken ribss....but what I can't undersstand iss why you both would be sstupid enough to do that,"she said, clearly awaiting their explanation. "Explain thiss to me."
Sahashkalila
I will forge my own path and begin anew.

Words: 129141
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 11:30 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nasrin on December 15th, 2012, 4:21 pm

A contemplative look passed over her face, which without her usual makeup, appeared as a fresh-faced teenager. She wondered what the Mistress Healer had done to get herself ejected from her nest back home, but of course it would be overwhelmingly rude to ask. That didn't mean she couldn't file the knowledge away and compound upon it later. She said that she had a husband; she wondered how she'd managed to miss two Dhani living in The Spires so far.

Even laying flat on her back on the examination cot, Nasrin had the good grace to wince slightly at the healer's question. If it were anyone else, another race and profession, her attitude would have reared its nasty head and the speaker would have recieved a bitter lashing of the tongue for insinuating that Nasrin was anything less than amazing and perfect, but the Dhani were a respected race and a healer was an especially respectful position. Her lips, now a dusty rose color without her makeup to stain them a vivacious red, turned down in chagrin.

"Was picking herbs in forest, this man drop from tree behind me like spider!"

She illustrated with her upper right hand, curling the delicate fingers into wriggling spider legs.
This is me speaking Arumenic.
This is me speaking Common.
This is me speaking Shiber
This is me using Hypnotism
Nasrin
Player

Words: 44382
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2012, 5:52 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous