Flora and Fauna Requests

I will be putting together a list, so for now, I'm taking ideas and requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the development forum for Mura and all of Konti Isle. Herein contains the Suggestion Box, and any discussions anyone wants to have about the further development of The Konti as a whole.

Flora and Fauna Requests

Postby Keyta on January 16th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Hello All,

As posted above, this thread will be used as a request thread, and all I am asking from you it to come up with some type of Flora and/or Fauna that you would like to see and use in your threads to come. Please tell us the name of the plant, describe what you believe it should look like, if it is edible (if so, what does it take like?), and what types of uses it has (Medicine, Fortune Telling, ect.). Pictures are not needed but will sometimes help with the description. Remember, this is a list of Mura plants, so we are looking for white or pale colored plants, colors are something that would be wonderful to have. I will be including plants from underwater so think of special plants for that as well. Thanks a lot for the help and remember your not limited to just one.
Keyta
Silent and Observant

Words: 122829
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2010, 11:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Flora and Fauna Requests

Postby Naeya on January 16th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Hi Keyta! Were you planning to add to the list of Konti Isle flora that already exists in the wiki?

In terms of fauna, I'd love to help you out with that. I have a few pictures saved on my computer, so I'll do some write ups for them asap. Thanks for putting up this thread!
Naeya
And yes I said yes I will Yes.

Words: 214237
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2012, 3:25 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)

Flora and Fauna Requests

Postby Keyta on January 17th, 2013, 12:02 am

I will be adding to the Flora if there is anything that we think there could be added, but for as far as I know, we will be starting fresh on Fauna
Keyta
Silent and Observant

Words: 122829
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2010, 11:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)