It's Just Strictly Business (Valerius)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Noaru on January 18th, 2013, 6:36 am

60 Winter, 512 A.V.

There's was a light mist that covered the streets, it was dimly lit out during this time as well. This made the atmosphere dreadfully eerie which compelled most to avoid the veil of white that encroached quietly near the boundaries of their home's. There were brave souls that weren't afraid of the mist since they did not allow the superstitions of others to get the best of them but those who did enter the mist alone felt the sensation of being watched; however, wouldn't that be natural, living in a city one would always be watched but for some reason, it was more intense... the sensation of someone watching felt.... murderous.

I tread these lands seeking vengeance and answers to what cause the sudden change in my world and by all means will I pull out these answers even if I must possess, betray, and murder all souls that I encounter but never will I sacrifice myself.

Noaru was the cause of this murderous intent circulating through the mist, he wandered aimlessly within it, sending all who entered hastily on their way; his curiosity was captured by a particular house which was large to Noaru's eyes as he just stared blankly at the building.
Last edited by Noaru on March 2nd, 2013, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on February 16th, 2013, 12:39 pm

The large house in question was the residence of the Nitrozians, one of the wealthiest and most influential families of Ravok. Just as Noaru drew closer to it, the front door opened, and a young woman, a servant judging by the plain dress she was wearing, stepped out. She was short and dark skinned, with long, shimmering black hair, and she was carrying a basket.

Tuuli was just on her way to the market to buy a few sweets for her master Valerius. He had told her to hurry up – he wanted his sweets now – but as she noticed the mist in front of the house she abruptly stopped. She felt as if she was being watched, as if something was out there, something unnatural and evil that was just waiting for the right moment to strike.

„Who’s there?“ she asked. Her voice trembled. „What do you want? Do you have business with my master?“ She wondered whether she should call the guards. She looked around, but she couldn’t see them. Where were they when you needed them?
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Words: 470233
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2012, 6:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Noaru on February 21st, 2013, 7:07 pm

Noaru, he wasn't expecting someone to walk from the building!
The majority of the homes he had visited were empty only occupied by ghosts and other aggressive entities; assuming that this one would be the same, he stopped by to investigate its depths.Instead, he was surprised by someone: a young woman, carrying a basket and that's where the idea struck him! Noaru remembers some soul mentioning a job that would probably help him find answers, would it? Noaru had never had a job before, he assumed it was easy since humans did it.

Noaru closed his eyes and began to materialize under the cover of the mist, his form silently and slowly coming into place under the veil of white. The energy that his body was comprised of swirled, blanketing him in black soulmist; his will imbedded deep into this blackness would give him a more tangible form, enabling him to go about and be seen by those he would need to interact with this day. The sheer concentration he needed was by far the most stressing part in materialization; if he had forgotten a single detail about himself then the whole process would be for nothing... energy wasted. Noaru had every detail about his physical form memorized using these details like pieces in a puzzle, he steadily need to begin to put them into place and he the ''puzzle'' would be complete.

Yes, I wish to discuss a few things with your master.

Noaru stepped from the mist only slightly... Only so that he would at least be noticed by the young woman in front of him but not seen fully. Noaru's dark silhouette probably stood out like a sore thumb amidst the all white around him, his eyes and ghostly body would've given him away by now, if it wasn't for the mist around him.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on March 28th, 2013, 8:14 am

As Noaru’s form materialized among the white mist, the young woman’s eyes widened. She looked very, very scared. „Are … are you a ghost?“ she asked. Ghosts were a common occurence in Mizahar, but actually meeting one was different from knowing that they existed. Tuuli had led a fairly sheltered life in Ravok so far and had not met a lot of undead yet.

„I … I’ll let Master Valerius know that you are here! Please wait here!“ She practically ran into the house, dropping her basket as she did so. She didn’t bother to pick it up again.

A few chimes later the door opened again, and a young, elegantly dressed man with red hair stepped out. Behind him were two large male slaves that were armed, although it was doubtful that mere humans could defend their master against a ghost.

„Yes? You wanted to speak with me?“ While Tuuli had been scared beyond measure, her master sounded indifferent. As far as Valerius was concerned, fear was unproductive and a waste of time. If the ghost turned out to be dangerous, he’d be dealt with in a logical and effective manner.

But for now the Nitrozian would talk to him – and even let him into the house if his request turned out to be wortwhile.
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Noaru on April 5th, 2013, 12:42 am

Noaru waited for a short period of time and observed quietly as a male figure walked from inside building and stood in the entrance of the doorway. The still eyes and composure of this young man signaled to him that he would not be able to frighten this man with his mere presence alone like he did with the young maiden before him, but this wasn't his original intention.

“I wish to be of an assistance to you but of course I needed to speak with you in person.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on May 27th, 2013, 12:01 pm

„And how can you be of assistance to me?“ Valerius asked. His voice was cool and polite. He wasn’t bothered at all by the thing that had appeared in front of his house.

„Do you have any information that could be valuable to me? Do you wish to spy for me? Help me against my enemies? I’ve never done business with one of your kind before, so I’m curious.“

As Noaru informed him that he had needed to speak to him in person, the Nitrozian nodded. „I’m here now, obviously“, he replied. „So please tell me what you have come for.“[/b]
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Noaru on May 31st, 2013, 2:21 am

“Yes, that's exactly what I wish to do! I'd gather information on your foes and use such information I've gathered against them; however, the knowledge I have on the long forgotten past probably has some value to you right? The pasts history has never been spoken of in detail--information for information.”

Noaru believed he had most of the interest here--on his part, he would be an interesting asset to Valerius. He's an ages old spirit with knowledge of the lost time, he can sneak in and spy on anyone with relative ease and gather information on them. If more information was needed simply possessing the foolish target and messing with their mind would help gather enough information to keep that person under control for years.

The spirit wasn't to shy in committing murder either, give him the right amount of soulmist and the right time of day--even stronger opponents would go down eventually;especially, with the new things he wants to try out while using his power that is.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes