[Sunberth DS Office - Twister] Tracks To Keep

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Sunberth DS Office - Twister] Tracks To Keep

Postby Twister on January 23rd, 2013, 11:11 pm

Twister's Office

Hello. Name's Twister and I'm the Domain Storyteller of Sunberth, which means I have quite a few things on my plate. So my initial thought with making this office was to have a place to keep track of my threads. Might as well go all the way, though, while I'm at it.

CONTACT
Usually, if you need to get in touch with me, I'm in the Chat on this website (with a green name; I'm hard to miss). I can also be reached through a few different IM services, however, and I figure I should tell as much.

I can be contacted through the following (by order of preference): Skype and AIM.

If you'd be interested in any of these, just send me a PM and ask for my address/ID or approach me if you see me in Chat and I'll be happy to hand them out as long as I know who's asking, rather than just putting them up here.

QUESTS & MODERATED THREADS (not taking requests)
I'm generally open for ideas when it comes to moderated threads and quests. If you have anything you want your character to do and you'd like my help, feel free to pitch me a PM and give me the details. I like it when people give me as much detail as possible for what it is they really want to accomplish with the thread in question, so don't be shy to write down your plan and I'll give you input as needed before I go on and start up the thread for us. For the quest/thread to live up as much to your expectations as possible, provide more details in your request.

As I stated above that I'm not taking any requests at present, that just means that all requests sent to me will be put in a queue. You can still send them, but I won't look closer at them until my current batch thins down and your turn comes up in the queue.

Current Quests/Moderated Threads:
Inactive :
Completed/Finished Quests:
Inactive Moderated Threads/Quests:
Abandoned Moderated Threads:
Left-Over Threads (from previous STs):

If you're in an old moderated thread or quest in the Sunberth area that never got finished, send a link to it in a PM and I'll see if there's a realistic possibility that I can help you finish it up.

QUESTIONS/CONCERNS/DEVELOPMENT
If you need to speak with me for any of the above mentioned, feel free to contact me through any of the IM services, in a PM, or by leaving me a message here and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. 'course, I mainly answer questions and concerns regarding Sunberth, but if I happen to get anything touching upon other domains or regions, I'll do my best to direct you to someone who can answer better than me.

I'm also keeping my PM inbox open for any ideas you have regarding the development of Sunberth, future plots, locations and whatnot that you'd like to see. Just pack them all up nicely and send them my way through whichever medium suits your fancy.

Please keep grade requests to the designated thread in the Sunberth forum. If there's anything else I should add that I haven't covered, do poke me in a PM.

/Twister

Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)