What lore's should i pick

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Leah starlime on February 5th, 2013, 2:25 pm

Hey everyone so joined two days ago (I know have taken ages picking my character out and what not in fact need to change my name. Eventually I have decided on being a female human who is going to devote her life to learning the traditions and cultures of other races that inhabit her planet as well as her own. The thing I am still having issues with though is deciding on what two lore's to start out with for her as my mind is blank as far as what kind of stuff I could go for. Any idea's?
Leah starlime
Player

Words: 198
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2013, 2:20 pm
Race: Human

Postby Verilian on February 6th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Two days isn't ages, trust me. But as to your question, I would recommend something simple like:

Lore of Akalak Culture
Lore of Human Culture

and things like that.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Nai'a on February 10th, 2013, 5:40 pm

I agree with Verilian, pick out two races for your character to have lores about, since she sounds like she is an Anthropologist somewhat. :) It could be one in the city she is currently in, and one in a city she has been in that she can flash back to later on.

Two days? It took me almost a month with my first character, hahaha. So that is not ages, no worries ;)
Due to college I will not be as active as I was. Sorry, but do not give up on me :)! I will reply ASAP
Nai'a
Healing is the art of caring.

Words: 184578
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2012, 6:37 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets