Quasi-absence.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Quasi-absence.

Postby Laszlo on February 7th, 2013, 10:09 pm

I've been in and out of Miz a lot lately. Mostly out. I'm sorry if you're waiting on responses from me, don't take it personally. I only enter threads when I like the player, so you guys are all great in my opinion.

However, lately my focus has been elsewhere. Nowhere in particular, just more real life and person to person interaction and a few other things I've been putting off. I'm not leaving and I'm not entirely gone, but I'm stepping back just a little bit. My real life needs some maintenance (taxes, car stuff, going back to school, keeping up what I call a social life), and my head isn't in stories or even the internet much lately.

So for the moment, just call me Slowszlo. If you really want or need a reply because you want to move your PC's story along or want to get some XP, hunt me down on AIM and I'll oblige you. My name is WitandCandor.

This quasi-absence is temporary, but I can't estimate an ETA at this time. It applies to all my accounts, including Torchlight, Sahreni, and Mereus. Sorry if this causes inconvenience. But thanks for being awesome.
Last edited by Laszlo on February 8th, 2013, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Quasi-absence.

Postby Naeya on February 7th, 2013, 10:17 pm

Boo. :( Sorry to hear that, Las. We'll miss your active presence! I hope you get the refresher you need from offline life & revive your love for stories once more. I'm looking forward to seeing you back here.

Take care of yourself! xx
Naeya
And yes I said yes I will Yes.

Words: 214237
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2012, 3:25 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)