Introducing your newest Nightowl

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Dyson Seastrider on February 17th, 2013, 8:15 am

Hello people of Mizahar! My name is Adam and I'm your newest Nightowl, which by my definition means I'll be active more in the evening, night, and extremely early morning.

So now the juicy details. My full name is Adam Timothy Mumford which will likely be shortened to ATM.(sorry no withdraws). Currently I'm 26 years old. Interests other then the obvious role playing included: Reading, Gaming, Anime(Bleach and Naruto), and the T.V.(The Walking dead, Being Human, Lost Girl).

As for role-playing I'm far from new when it comes to forum based ones. Though I have been inactive for the past few years. Before that I was apart of a site known as Arda for about two years till it was shut down by the owner. Most then moved to another copycat site known as Imythese, which i was there for about a year or so.

Well I was getting an itch to role-play again but wanted a fresh start. A simple Google search lead me here. I've been looking and reading around the site for a day or two now and decided now was the time to jump in. So far this place looks great. Neither of the two sites above had as much detail. Sure there would be some by describing locations but the people and culture was pretty much zilch to bland.

Well I think I've gone on long enough. I'm still working on the finer details of my character so that will be up in a day or so.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and making some friends!

ATM
Last edited by Dyson Seastrider on February 17th, 2013, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dyson Seastrider
Player

Words: 6912
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 7:21 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Theo Coaststrider on February 17th, 2013, 8:28 am

Welcome to Mizahar Adam! Always happy to see another person wise enough to consider roleplaying as a Svefra. Particularly if that person is from the best of coasts.

I hope you find your settling in period highly enjoyable! With any luck we'll cross paths in the future!
In lieu of a splendiferous image woven of equal parts beautiful people, cleverly deployed photoshop filters and an emotionally moving quote, I've decided to give you a list of words that are fun to say: Architecture, lectern, scripture, splendiferous, engorged and waffle-house.

(Aforementioned splendiferous image is forthcoming)
Theo Coaststrider
Friendly Neighbourhood Something or Other

Words: 72908
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2013, 9:37 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Bethsyliss on February 17th, 2013, 1:05 pm

Hi Adam! It's great that you're Svefra, for the sake of Kevin's company and also because it's an awesome race. I wish you good times here on Mizahar :)

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Cascade on February 17th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Welcome to the site, ATM. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you need any help when it comes to the Suvan Sea (the domain for the Svefra!), please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Best of luck :)
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 17th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Welcome!

And you already look to be on the right track. But if you have any questions PM the mod above me, Cascade. Or pop into chat! Chat people are always nice and helpful, well usually. They're never mean.

Also I love Lost Girl!!!!! I like Merlin better though....

So I hope to maybe run into you sometime in character! Hope you like it here!

Good Luck

-Kiran

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dyson Seastrider on February 18th, 2013, 3:47 am

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming. I've lived on the Pacific Coast most of my life. Here in Washington and a few years down in California, Point Mugu. Though I was on the east coast for a few years as well, Patuxent River Maryland. So I have always been close to a large body of water.

My character is going to be making his way to the Suvan Sea quickly but I would be starting from there. When that time comes I'll be sure to get in touch with you further about that.

Ya Lost girl is a great show, which is where I got my character's first name if you've already guessed. I've heard of the show Merlin and have been debating over the past few days of weather to get it a chance or not. Perhaps I will.
Dyson Seastrider
Player

Character sheet

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 18th, 2013, 3:57 am

Watch it. DO it. Now.

It's amazing.

Even if it doesn't exactly follow the legends it involves everyone it needs to so I'm okay.

But it's great.

Liking your Character Sheet so far by the way! It's aesthetically pleasing! :)

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dyson Seastrider on February 18th, 2013, 11:19 am

Thanks, I've always striven and put a lot of effort into making my profile or in this case character sheet look cool and organized.

I've also watched the first two episodes of Merlin and it rocks! If only Valiant wasn't so evil and dead, I liked him for some reason.
Dyson Seastrider
Player

Character sheet