[OOC Thread] Into the Wilds...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Schism on December 3rd, 2012, 2:23 pm

Players of the Jungle Wilds, please notice the season change to winter.

1) deduct living expenses if you have not already.
2) old threads are now grandfathered (check the wiki or admin post for vocabulary)
3) note new time stamps!

We're almost through another Miza-year, damn the time goes fast... May you have many adventures in these jungles. :)
Schism
AS: Zinrah & The Jungle Wilds

Words: 118707
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 2:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Gossamer on December 12th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Hello Falyndar Folks!

I just wanted to let you know that the staff of Cyphrus is more than willing to float across the drink and southward to assist players in this region since you are without moderators at this time. Schism, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of players here and having a lack of time, has reached out to us via the Help Desk and has asked that someone step in to assist. He'll be retreating back to his assigned location of Zinrah. He has already pointed several players my way and I believe I might have already talked to all of you - or should I say both of you - that are active in this area currently.

This also means if you are a new player we are more than willing to help you get started in Taloba or the surrounding areas as well.

In addition, Phoenix has stepped up and said she has staff that can be utilized if needed in Kalea for Falyndar projects - ie grading and moderation - as well. That gives you guys two regions of teams willing and able to help out if and when its necessary. We will not treat you folks here like you are extra work. We will treat you like you are part of our already beloved families.

What this means is if you need things graded, feel free to put them in the Riverfall, Endrykas and even in the Wind Reach request threads. We'll get to them in the order we receive them as always. Our mod request threads in WR and RF are not our Storyteller offices. They are sticky threads in our main forums.

In addition to this, we're both going to be floating staff over to Falyndar to do some development as well since a few of you have mentioned needing things here that are not yet implemented or fleshed out. If you have submissions to Falyndar's development pm me and I'll start a submissions thread if there's significant interest. It's not fair for you guys to have no moderator attention even for little things like mini quests or go-to staffers.

In addition, I am taking applications for new staff for Cyphrus at this time. It needs to be carefully understood that any new staff joining Cyphrus will be floated over here either for quest events, development, and grading as well. PM me with any interest you might have. I've already gotten several bites.

Anyhow! Thanks.

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Limey on February 18th, 2013, 3:51 pm

New Wilds Location!

If you're a visitor to Falyndar and want a safe(r) place to start, try The Village of the Shining Scale. They're a clan that's much more lenient and open than many Myrian clans, and their village is kind of a neutral zone.

It's about half a mile north from the Eastern Dock. Any Myrians who want to interact there are more than welcome, too, and advised, since the people there have more up-to-date knowledge of what's transpiring among the wider world.
Limey
[Insert G&R Lyrics Here]

Words: 91990
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2013, 10:32 pm
Race: Human
Office

Previous