Flashback [House of Immortal Pleasures] Ploughing for Possibility

Solo Thread

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[House of Immortal Pleasures] Ploughing for Possibility

Postby Zandelia on February 5th, 2013, 12:06 am

21st Summer, 506 AV - The House of Immortal Pleasures

The establishment was like any other she had known across the lands, possessed of similar proclivities and identical client coverage at any rate. Some cities frowned upon the practise, others tried to keep it secreted in the shadows so it was unnoticeable. Ravok, like Sunberth, took a differing approach and openly condoned it – so long as the powers that be were given their cuts. It was a sensible notion to her mind, it solved the problems that followed by trying to outlaw the oldest profession in the world by preventing their occurrence and, on top of that, made a handsome profit by not restricting the clientele with foolish moralities. She spoke, of course, of prostitution and the building she was looking at from the shadows of an alley opposite was, indeed, a brothel.

Clever to make it look like a condemned building too, it means it’s easier to weasel away the troublemakers and the penniless. All businesses should have such a built in filter I think, they’d find themselves much better off she mused as she leant against a damp stone brick wall, arms crossed and mind assessing.

She eyed up the exterior and tried to get a sense of the size of the establishment from vision only, accompanied with a few garbled and frankly second-hand accounts of what went on within and where. From what she had managed to piece together the entrance was small and cramped but quickly swept out into a lounge area, bar included. From there only one entrance to the bedding chambers where the hourly business was concluded – literally in every single case. She held no need for sexual gratification, she merely had heard a whisper that one of the clients wanted something…specific…done. She had also managed to ferret out talk of assassination being contracted here, it would make sense seeing as the list of users was great and they were generally unprotected when nude, however that portion did not interest her.

“Well, I suppose all I will learn out here for now is how fast metal rusts and stone facing crumbles, better get inside and see what can be gleaned” she muttered to herself as she paced across the narrow street, hood up and cloak tightly held around her body in order to render herself devoid of detail. You could never be too careful after all.

Crossing the threshold she was pleasantly surprised after a few moments of recognition and her eye getting used to the interior lighting level, the darkness outside almost absolute in nature. It seemed an expensive establishment to her eye and she had been in a great number of brothels over the years. Shining white marble flooring let light reflect throughout the entirety of what she presumed to be the common room she had been told of. Black curtains and couch backings of what she could only presume was velvet, or some such softer material, were in attendance also – even here the Black Sun held sway over the citizenry, or the slaves more likely here. She paused, taking in the sights and noting how the room was set up, bar at the very end and by the stairs, a smart set up as it forced customers past the wiles of the whores before even getting a drink.

Whole place is a well-designed honey trap indeed she told herself as, refusing the advances of a few burly males wearing little more than loincloth’s she made her way to the bar, at least able to get a casual brush of feminine flesh here and there, much to her liking.

Closer to the bar now she could hear the faint sounds of those in the throw of pleasure unimaginable trickling down the stairs to her left, they too covered by a black veil, thicker in look than the others perhaps. The bar was conveniently placed for intervention too she noted now, near the stairs for a quick ousting if a customer went too far with the merchandise. She pulled her hood back to reveal her scarred countenance to the workers, the bar man included, and the reaction was subtle but quick. The fawners retreated a little, leaving he alone with the bar man who now approached her. She found herself thinking, with reasonable certainty, that they saw many of her nature in the House of Immortal Pleasures, and that perhaps the whispers of death surrounding the building were not entirely unfounded.

“Drink?” she was asked matter-of-factly.

“Red wine, blood dark, please” she asked, the manners gaining a raised eyebrow that told her he was not used to formalities or trivialities – she could live with that.

He placed her glass before her, took the coin she counted out with the resonant sound that coinage always possessed, and left her to her own devices. She was happy enough to become acclimatized and think through her options for a while and so merely nodded her thanks and took a sip of her drink.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Zandelia on February 5th, 2013, 12:39 am

As the delicious tang of the red wine filled her senses, caressing her tongue and tickling the back of her nose, she wondered how to go about what she wished to do. She held no interest in bedding anyone but was willing to do so if it led to something she could use. The reasons he was within the House of Immortal Pleasures, however, were two-fold. Firstly she wished to find and make contact with one person, a merchant by trade – or at least nominally. Secondly, she kenw all too well that brothels had connections to the undercurrents of most cities, the filthy muck that few wished to plumb to find hidden gems within. She was one of the few willing to do so but information on how to make contact had been scarce. She sipped her wine once more and eyed the bar man with her peripheral vision – he was buffing a glass with what she swore was affection.

“Do you have any hidden…desires, my lady” came a deep bass voice from behind her. Hey gaze stayed upon the bar man for a few more seconds, had she imagined that flicker of interest pass through his eyes momentarily?

“My desires are many and insatiable, and I must say that men are not my personal taste. Far too abrupt and not enough time to enjoy fully, though that might say more about my interests than anything else” she responded, turning now so that she was leaning backwards against the tall bar, elbows propping herself up and drink in her left hand.

“Well, in that case I wouldn’t dream of wasting any more fo my lady’s time. Are you looking for someone in particular, a woman…in particular perhaps? We have many” the slave whore asked her, making her wonder if it was a set up conversation but she could not be sure.

“I am looking for someone, or rather someone who might know about someone. I hear they visit here regularly. The women I can look over alter perhaps” she finished, turning back to the bar now and noting that the man behind the bar had moved closer now.

Enjoyed listening in did you? she thought as she slotted the pieces together. The protocol used was to make sure a patron was after one of two things before getting involved to satiate said desire. She tilted her head and nodded at the bar man, draining her glass of wine and indicating for more. As she did so she slipped a note around the stem, wrapping it tightly.

The bar man paused, pulled a new glass out from underneath the polished wood and poured the wine into that instead, deftly taking away the used glass and pulling the note off. She did not notice where he put it but she was sure, as he disappeared towards a corner, that he would be able to help her, or at least point her in the right direction. Some several chimes passed as she finished her second glass of wine, wondering if she would get a response at all, if she had come to the wrong place or was about to get stabbed in the back for some feud. For her part she trembled within, fear battling with her stern willpower whilst outwardly she tried maintain the persona of calm self-assurance projected to the rest of the world. Eventually the bar man returned and she could see the note thrown into the fire quickly.

“Name?” he asked her directly.

“Amelias, and yours is Jacob yes?” she asked in response.

“Yes. You’re interest in this individual…is it, terminal?”

“No, I merely heard he has a problem he wants dealt with. I make a note of learning of my prospective employers. I am after information only, perhaps to make him aware of my interest in his…affairs” she gave that knowledge freely, there was nothing Jacob could do with it at any rate.

“Good, that is good. One of our best damned customers and killing is bad for business in that respect,” he paused then, sucking air between his teeth thoughtfully as he eyed her up and down, “ten gold and you’ll get yourself both, and an hour with a nice woman to add to that”

“I have no interest in writhing in your beds Jacob”

“Who said anything about that?” he grinned at her, eyes twinkling with mystery, “you’ll want Sashana, the young girl on the divan over there” he gestured, taking the gold from her fist and nodding at her once before moving off to deal with another customer.

She finished her wine and sighed, wondering if her gold was well spent. That was the problem with intelligence it seemed, it was all subjectively valuable. The girl she was approaching was very pretty indeed though, all breasts and rump and very little else. Her make-up was a tad too heavy for Zandelia’s liking but, at the very least, she hoped she had a good tongue to watch those lips of hers. She sat down next to the girl casually, arms reaching across the back of the divan and ankles crossed in front of her.

“Sashana?”

“And what can I do for you mistress?” Sashana replied, all stroking of her skin and fluttering of eyelashes.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Zandelia on February 5th, 2013, 4:55 pm

Zandelia smiled at Sashena, fingers reaching out to stroke her neck, flowing down her shoulder and to her upper arm before gripping as she pulled the whore across the plush divan until the other woman was sitting less than an inch away. Surprise sparked in Sashena’s eyes for a few fleeting seconds, she was plainly used to having to work harder for her prey, and therefore her wages. Still, after the initial loos of the initiative she was a consummate artist at her trade, even Zandelia had to admit that as Sashena wrapped one arm around her shoulders and used the other to cup her chin with a small caress, pulling her forwards for a lingering kiss between soft lips. Sashena’s perfume filled her senses and merely served towards giving further intoxication. She relaxed into the physicality, there was no reason not to enjoy what she was purchasing after all.

Not to mention that it would spoil the illusion of being an ordinary customer, something I would rather leave any assorted clientele the impression of. It will help to serve as reason for any returns I might need to make, not to mention allaying any suspicions her mind calculated, admittedly with a little more difficulty that usual as Sashena’s teeth bit into her lip before she pulled away to recline and give a good view of her form.

“My mistress is hungry today, yes? Hungry for more perhaps? I can do anything for you…to you” Sashena almost purred, all the while seeking to draw Zandelia’s gaze to her impressively curved proportions with her fingers, trailing across her skin as she spoke.

“Hungry? Yes, I am hungry” she replied with a small smile, enjoying the display as her fingers toyed with the other woman’s hair lightly, “the more I want though, I can tell you, is more about me doing to you – I’m not sure you could…withstand it” she gave the woman a half-pout for sultry emphasis.

“I rather enjoy things being done to me than doing them, less effort and more pleasure” Sashena giggled back at her, the corner of her lip bit in her own responsive expression of lust, most likely feigned though Zandelia found it difficult to read the woman – she was very good indeed.

“Well then, go get us some wine and a few of your…toys…and we shall retire, hmm?”

“Oh, my mistress is too kind. Spoiling me with wine and a room. I assure you will be repaid, the money will be worth the journey” Sashena winked back at her, one heavy lid filled with exquisitely curled eyelashes, before sweeping off towards Jacob to arrange the event.

Relaxing into the comfortable divan Zandelia found herself saddened that she was here on business rather than pleasure, she could see herself enjoying the House of Immortal Pleasures very much indeed. It held a sterner, more organized, feel to its interior that was lacking in Sunberth but it only served to give the impression of importance that Sunberthian brothel’s never possessed. They were squat buildings placed in dangerous areas in Sunberth, mostly created to drag in information as much as money. The workers were often barely covered and held little formal training too, leading to many a dissatisfied customer. There were a few that were worthy of being led by a madam but they were gang funded. The establishment she sat in now though, it was a machine created for one purpose – to please the customers.

Or at least, that is what it tries to project to the world she noted as Sashena returned to pull her to her feet with her gentle hands, leading her towards the stairs with the characteristic rolling hipped sway of the much used woman.

The stairs were an elegant spiral of woven black metal, iron she thought it was, and they led to a long corridor with a floor of polished wood, varnished to darken and stain it to match the drapes of black rippling against the white walls. Even in the rooms the colour scheme was repeated, she noted, still being led by Sashena as she intermittently smiled back at her, licked her lips slowly and produced a varying number of facial changes in her quest to bring quick arousal to Zandelia’s nethers. She made the appropriate smiles back, sometimes fawning and other times lecherous – she say no reasons to spoil the procession yet, she needed a room with a closed door before she could try and pry the desired information from the woman. The sounds were louder here too, the screams of pain much more distinguishable from the sighs of satisfaction to her ears. She had always wondered why people had become aroused at pain – it seemed counter-intuitive to her.

“Here we are mistress, I trust you will love it” Sashena pushed a door open and bowed low as Zandelia stepped past her and into the room.

It was lavish indeed, a large bed in the shape of a sun in the middle, black of course, and the walls close enough to give a sense of intimacy to the central plinth of pleasure. Windows were covered with thick black drapes too, the interior lighting delivered by a score of scattered candles that cast a warm glow across the décor. Upon a small table, with two chairs in attendance, was a tray with two bottles of wine and two glasses upon it. Upon the bed were a selection of items designed to inflict delicious pain to the whore she had bought – or to Zandelia depending upon her wishes.

“Very nice indeed,” she span upon her heel as the door banged shut loudly, expecting a double-cross but merely seeing Sashena, back against the door and arms stretched above her head, “very nice” she smiled at the woman and received a genuine grin back for her effort.

“So…what does my mistress desire?” Sashena asked her, voice honeyed and lusciously elongated in tone, the candle light turning her body from beautiful to gorgeous as flickering shadows played across her skin.

“For now…information!” Zandelia told her, all air of pretence vanished now as she walked to the table and poured a glass of wine for both of them, holding one out for Sashena to take.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Zandelia on February 5th, 2013, 8:39 pm

The surprise on Sashena’s face was evident, though the slight widening of the eyes coupled with the half-pouted lips were enough evidence for Zandleia to assume that this was not the first time such a request had been made of her. Whores were, by their very nature, privy to some of the darkest secrets in the hearts of man, and they had little reputation as secret keepers. If anything they gossiped about such things far more than was necessary, most likely to make their lives seem less afflicted with abuse. At any rate Sashena was not keeping up her charade of the doting orgasm deliverer. After a few seconds of their gazes meeting, fixing each other with a weighing game, her face became far more shrewd and serious as she paced the room and took the wine from Zandelia’s outstretched hand.

“Happy to see someone who knows how useful you can be?” she asked the woman, sipping her beverage lightly.

“Just glad to know that there are those who aren’t that stupid, that can play act as well as you can”

“When did you know I wasn’t wanting your body?”

“Oh I still don’t, though I knew something was up when you ordered wine. No one orders wine when they just want a good rutting”

“I shall remember that then for the future” Zandelia laughed back a little, taking up a seat upon the bed.

Sashena sat in one of the chairs next to the table, clearly happy to not have to pretend she was something she hated. She was a slave after all, there was no other life she could live without serious intervention – and it had better be divine in her case to break her bonds. She crossed her legs, the wine glass held elegantly between her fingers and fixed Zandelia with a penetrating look that left her wondering if the girl was something more in a past life. For her part Zandelia merely proper herself up on the covers with her elbow, awaiting the girl’s response. It would come eventually, the question that they always asked when faced with this kind of situation.

“What kind of information?”

“I want to know all about someone, someone I gather you let know you very intimately. Scare uses another woman from what I’ve been told”

“Ah, you want Patrice Glaren, bastard always wants to stick his twig in me!”

“Twig?”

“He’s not very…virtuous in that area shall we say. What information?” her tone was sharper now, trying to discern if she were in danger perhaps.

“I hear he needs some help and I like to know about prospective employers. What their strengths are, what their fears are…how I can use them as they think they are using me”

“Why should I help you? You don’t seem that important”

“Oh I’m not, but I have enough gold to pay you to make sure you might get a shot at earning freedom sooner – I hear if you please your owners you can get that. Might even put in some work for you if you can be of use on other occasions”

“And why would you need me if you’ve so much powers and wealth?”

“Because whores know things other’s don’t,” she listed them as she tapped her fingers for the other woman, “they get people at their most compromised, they will always survive as they are valuable and they are able to steal things at a pinch without their drunken lechers realizing” she finished, smiling at Sashena at completion and draining her glass.

“And you will not force m?”

“I could, but I won’t. I find information freely given is usually more reliable than that forcibly obtained. What would I gain from losing the possibilities you represent with hatred anyway/” she retorted with her won question.

There followed a period of silence as Sashena came to fill Zandelia’s glass once more and sit upon the bed next to her, obviously toying with the proposals before her. She obviously did not set much store by Zandelia’s words but, when it came down to it, Zandelia had the advantages – all of them. She could get information from another whore Patrice had used, Sashena would not gain unless she gave what was wanted of her and there was at least a slim hope that she could improve her life – though it was a vain one most likely. Still, Zandelia’s position as strong and Sashena knew it, she could leave here with nothing or with more gold and the possibility of more later. She sighed irritably in the end and gave Zandelia a faux vexed look, brow knitted as her lips smiled still.

“Fine! He does need help – or complains he does. His business isn’t doing well and he wants to find people who can help him undercut his competitors. That’s all I know about what he wants besides where he wants to stick things”

“And the man?”

“Cowardly, shrewd, verging on poor. He’s cunning though and ruthless. He’s not above anything if it helps him. I’d wager too that if you could help him he’d be able to offer payment in kind, word is he has contacts with the crime in Ravok. Or some of the criminals at least”

“So he can be intimidated?”

“Nah, doubt it. He’d just run and get the guards. Better, I found, to reel him in with words and deeds before biting down on him” Sashena giggle then, laying down next to Zandelia.

Interesting indeed, a whore who can read people well enough to know how to manipulate him out of the bedroom she mused as her eye took in Sashena’s form, the curve of her calves and the way her dress fell across her torso.

“You are a rare find Sashena”

“You have no idea Zandelia, but you paid for your time, so let’s leave talk of Patrice until after I’ve got some fun out of you” Sashena purred and with that the next score or two of chimes passed with blessed enjoyment.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Zandelia on February 6th, 2013, 12:22 am

A few hours had passed now, not all of them alone, and Zandelia was ensconced at the bar with a mug of cold brown ale. She had had her fun with Sashena, for a good Bell of so of time that she would not soon forget – neither would the other woman she was willing to wager. Their time together had been a collection of briefly exchanged information and lengthy discourses upon the physical nature if women. She snorted into her cup quietly as she felt the time sift through her fingers like so many sands of the hourglass. She did not begrudge its loss, she was in point of fact waiting for it to pass – she had another date with Sashena, after she had seen her client of course. She had watched her wrap him around her finger, it looked almost like she had been hunting.

And Patrice slipped right around her, caught in the net she woven so artfully. It was masterful to watch she mused as she felt the alcohol infuse her further, her cheeks reddening quite visibly now.

She had passed Sashena ten gold as a down payment for services rendered beyond the carnal, enough to secure her services for now at least. She was not asking anything of the woman beyond what she already offered her clients – the reciprocation of desire and the giving of that which was beyond their initial reach, before payment that was. All she asked of her was to whisper sweet words into Patrice’s ears, honeyed tales of a woman whom could help him, help him get what he wanted if he would only allow himself to be aided. Such was Zandelia’s strike for attention, to his heart and into his mind at his weakest moment. She smiled nervously, not entirely convinced that it would fully succeed but firm in her conviction that it was worth trying.

“Even if he doesn’t seek me out as planned he will at least know my name, and Sashena has told me much about his personal habits and woes. I should be able to make something of that if I’m worth my salt. The day has not been a total loss if so” she muttered to herself, finishing her ale and placing the empty mug before her.

It was as she leant back, considering whether to order something to eat with her next beverage, that she heard the rattle of the iron steps as weight careened down them, footsteps thundering their own unique rhythm until the form of Patrice himself appeared, placed a pile of coins upon the bar and swept past those gathered towards the exit and the moist world of the Ravokian Summer. Zandelia watched him pass with a smile, he had not seemed angry or troubled and that was, partially, a positive sign. It was some moments before Sashena followed Patrice down and Zandelia occupied those moments by sitting upon the divan they had first talked upon. She patted the fabric when she saw the other woman ever so slightly.

“How did it fare?” she asked when the shore had seated herself.

“Boring, short and unsatisfactory. As usual. He was very receptive to my tongue though” she responded, looking directly into Zandelia’s eye with a small smil turning the corners of her lips.

“Well, we shall see if we can’t find you something more stimulating next time. For now, though, I have a prior engagement”

“Oh really? You didn’t mention it before”

“Just came up I’m afraid. Here, take this and we shall meet again” she responded.

She placed her own few golden discs into Sashena’s hands directly before planting a small kiss upon her cheek and following Patrice into the outside world. She had a meeting with a merchant to attend and she did not want to be late – after all it was what would earn her money enough to survive this season.

Hopefully in semi-luxury too she prayed as she stepped into the blinding daylight.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Zandelia on February 6th, 2013, 12:39 pm

The day was almost done, sunlight slipping slowly across the horizon in a golden display of iridescence that was a strange counterpoint to what Zandelia hoped to be conducting over the course of the next heap of chimes. The apportioned meeting place was one of the pillars of Ravokian society – The Pit. It was single handed monument that told the visitor everything they ever needed to know about the psychology of the city. It was brutal, it was elegant, it was a contradiction in every way possible. As she awaited her arrival she considered that thought, knowing the people she wanted to work with was of utmost importance. She was still new to Ravok and had spent most of her time learning the layout of the city, exploring options for her craft and trying to discern whether crime was repressed or government funded.

It truly is the city of chaos, whilst Sunberth is the city of anarchy. There is a difference I can see now. Sunberth potters along trying to stay afloat because its foundations keep changing. Ravok though, Ravok is prosperous as even the darker sides are loosely directed she mused to herself, knowing that the Black Sun had at least got some things right.

She was beginning to see that she would need to be more intensive with her efforts if she ever wished to accomplish anything beyond the dreary and foolish. Sunberth had given her instinct but her tour of the various other cities of the land was teaching her application, the concept of pressure to a point. She needed more than her own skills to ascend beyond the detritus, she needed others to do leg work for her so that she was free to direct. In short, she needed command of others. For that she would need contacts, contacts in every level of society – in every city perhaps. It was an almost impossible goal to comprehend for her but she could see the edges of it, it was the detail that would take time to assimilate. It was as she pondered through such ideas that the man himself arrived – Patrice Glaren. She watched him for a few moments as he twisted his head to and fro, his very manner screaming both fear and suspicion.

“Patrice, how nice of you to come” she spoke up, stepping from the shadows of a tucked away corner.

“You are the one she spoke of?”

“The whore? Yes. I heard you were looking for…services beyond the carnal”

“That would depend upon the execution of said services”

“Which depends entirely upon what you want Patrice, I merely place the pebble in the wheel rut to bounce it out. The client dictates what the pebble and the rut represent”

“How much?”

“Ah ah ah, I shan’t fix a price until I know what you desire. I have my life to protect too as you will no doubt appreciate”

“I need certain…rivals…either crippled or brought under my power. I need it done as quickly as possible and with as little bloodshed as possible”

“How many do you need?”

“Three would be acceptable, more would leave me grateful indeed”

“How quickly?”

“Within twenty days, no longer”

“That’s a very tall order in terms of speed, why the haste?”

“That is not your concern!”

“Hmmm, for now, perhaps. Very well, I shall do as you ask but the price will be per person rather than lump sum. And it will be fixed at the time I give you what you want. The cost is proportional to how well I can complete your tasks for you, no?”

“And if I refuse?”

“You wouldn’t be here if you could. I will see you here, ten days from now, for the first drop of your desires. You brought the names?” she enquired, holding out her hand until Patrice passed her the paper she had told Sashena he would need.

With that she walked away, back into the gathering shadows, wondering how she would accomplish the task she had set herself. At the very least she would be able to earn herself an ally to begin building her contacts within Ravok.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Verilian on February 20th, 2013, 3:27 pm

Thread Award

Zandelia

• +1 Stealth
  • +1 Observation
  • +1 Seduction
  • +1 Interrogation
  • +3 Intelligence
  • +1 Rhetoric

You Question My Logic? :
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your reward, feel free to PM me.

Lores: The House of Immortal Pleasures, Contact: Sashena, Lore of Patrice Glaren, Contact: Patrice Glaren, Undertaking a Task for Patrice,

Notes: Good thread. I usually hate training threads, but this one was entertaining to read. Good job, and keep writing!

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)