OOC Info [Lhavit] Character Registry for Winter 512

New and Old Players, if you plan on playing in Lhavit at any time during the Winter Season, introduce yourself here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Lhavit] Character Registry for Winter 512

Postby Seeker on February 16th, 2013, 10:29 pm

Character Registry

PC Name: Seeker
Age & Sex: 8 Months Old, Male
Profession: Traveler and cultural explorer; currently seeking a group of individuals to travel with and explore forgotten/lost ruins.
Purpose of Being In Lhavit: Attempting to find people to travel and explore with; interested in making Lhavit his home base.
Likes To Thread About: Pretty much everything- I generally am very multifaceted in this area.
Dislikes To Thread About: I haven't found much that I won't thread about.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Uhm, perhaps?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If the process is further explained I would be up for guest moderating.
Additional Comments: Bare with me, I'm just getting back into things after a 2-3 year hiatus. I'm also fairly new to the large scale RPing format, my old sites were occupied by 8 people max, but I'm really excited to get started and have some fun RPing.
Seeker's Character Sheet

~When you st out on your journey,
pray that the path is long; and that
it is a never ending fountain of
knowledge and adventure.~ Seeker Image
Seeker
Player

Words: 19872
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 5:49 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Lhavit] Character Registry for Winter 512

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on February 24th, 2013, 9:15 am

PC Name: Evalynn Harris

Age & Sex: 17, female

Profession: Non shall taint my mind

Purpose of Being In Lhavit: I need grocery and supplies

Likes To Thread About: Whatever may interest you

Dislikes To Thread About: If your head were a balloon it would pop from your impressible gossip and lies you fill it with.

Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Don't believe so

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Depends

Additional Comments: Let this be of concern, if you wish to see peace in the world fight it with love. Because the power of love will overcome the love of power. You would take heed of my advice someday.
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out

Words: 160390
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous