[Verified by Lamia] Seeker

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Seeker

Postby Seeker on February 16th, 2013, 9:53 pm

PC NAME: Seeker

Physical Information:

Race: Pycon
Birth Date: 33rd, Spring, 510 AV
Height: 9 ½ Inches
Weight: 14 lbs.
Coloring: Grey, red under tones

Physical Description:

Seeker looks exactly like the stone statue in this picture. He does not have any clothing sculpted onto him like other Pycon, nor does he have any sculpted facial features besides the bridge of his nose. His eyes are present and thus he can see his surroundings but, as they have yet to be sculpted on him, it does not look like they are there. His skin tone is the usual Pycon grey, but Seeker does have distinctive red marbling that covers his body as well; a trait that he received from his mother.

Language:

Fluent: Common
Basic: Nari
Poor: Tukant

Housing:

Currently resides in Solar Wind apartments.

Ledger:

+ 100 GM Starting Package
+ 500 GM Traded in house
=600 GM Current Total

Skills List:

Escape Artist 10/100 (10@RB)
Anthropology 10/100 (10@SP)
Camouflage 5/100 (5@SP)
Climbing 10/100 (10@SP)
Land Navigation 5/100 (5@SP)
Observation 17/100 (10@SP) (2@FSiAP)(5@RHaWB)
Weapon: Py String 13/100 (10@SP) (3@FSiAP)
Socializing 2/100 (2@FSiAP)
Acrobatics 1/100 (1@FSiAP)
Teaching 1/100 (1@FSiAP)
Intelligence 3/100 (3@RHaWB)
Meditation 1/100 (1@RHaWB)

Lore List:

1. Lore of clay location in Kalea
2. Lore of human anatomy
(3-6 obtained during FSiAP)
3. Ayda, the Okomo Herder
4. How to Reconstruct Oneself
5. The Jasao Weed
6. Fighting a Larger Opponent
(7-10 obtained during RHaWB)
7. Pycon: Shape of an Owl
8. How to Spot a Lovers Quarrel
9. Lore of the Wishing Bridge
10. The Story of Marie and Tobias, Love Lost

Thread List:
Winter 512 Threads :
1. Naming Game : 82nd Day of Summer, 510 AV, Midday
2. Housing and a Job @ Cosmos Center : 2nd Day of Winter,512 AV
3. A Friendly Spar in Ahleas Park : 78th day of Winter, 512 AV, Dusk
4. A Red Herring at The Wishing Bridge. : 90th Day of Winter, 512 AV, Midday

Spring 513 Threads :
1. Searching for Herbs : 20th Day of Spring, 513 AV
2. Shattered Cycle : Quest
3. A Fulmination in the Sky : 32nd Day of Spring, 513 AV

Possessions:

* 1 set of clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
* 1 water skin
* 1 Backpack: 1 set toiletry (comb, brush, razor, soap), food for 1 week, 1 eating knife, Flint & Steel
* 1 Set of Py-String (Family Heirloom- Passed down to him by his mother, from his father.)

Personality:

Seeker has a healthy yearn for knowledge- however this yearning, of research and adventure, has managed to get him into (and out of) some pretty formidable situations in his 2 years of life. Under normal circumstances Seeker is polite and courteous; he also tries his best to be culturally aware so that he does not accidental offend people. However, those who would think to try and take advantage of his generous nature should not mistake him for a clod. He will not tolerate individuals who will try and use him, instead he will show his discontent through various degrees of (im)-politeness. By and by Seeker is a religious fellow- although he is not devout enough to be considered a fanatic. Generally, Seeker is highly tolerant of the religion of others, just as long as they do not try and force their religion upon him. If that does indeed occur, Seeker will call the wrath of Harameus down upon the individual in question. Due to being a Pycon, Seeker can be a bit bull headed and have a bit of tunnel vision when it comes reaching personal goals. However, he is trying to overcome these issues and learn to think more outside of the box so that he is not limited by a negative attitude towards different situations.

Ethics:

Currently Seeker’s ethics and morals are vary malleable- most likely due to his youth. As an individual he is very respectful of others and their opinions; but if he believes that there is a different path that can resolve and issue or problem, he will voice his opinion and possibly take charge of a situation. In most social circumstances Seeker can personally identify a situation as right or wrong- but often he falls short on being able to identify if a situation is socially right or wrong according to the social consciousness of the people he is with. This leads him to be very inquisitive- often asking questions about many situations as they arrive and this is one of the ways that Seeker allows his personal ethics and morals to be shaped. And while this shaping might not always lead to the purest path, it allows Seeker to explore his own person and choices through the lenses of other. This exploration leads him to ultimately make some mistakes and learn from the experiences he is living through.

Seeker’s thirst for knowledge is quenched by his love of reading and intelligent discussion (which is somewhere between a casual debate and a heated argument). Only his love of nature, spelunking and adventuring specifically, can match his love of knowledge. He believes that he inherited his enthusiasm about nature from his father but he is not sure… for he never met the man.

Dislikes:

For obvious reasons (his height and malleability being two) Seeker dislikes large, pushy crowds. Snow drifts are also on his shit list- mostly due to their ability to swallow him whole. Currently Seeker has a love hate relationship with the wind. He likes the occasional breeze, but is disturbed by how easily a big gust can pick him up and knock him airborne. There is only one thing that Seeker has an actual hatred of. Seeker cannot stand people who impose limitations on him based on his height alone. He feels like the only one who has the ability to judge him like that is Harameus and those besides him should have no right to do so.

Pre-Creation History:

Seeker was born on the 33rd day of Spring in the year 510 AV. His father, Ivyn, died shortly after his conception. This left his mother, Quan, to raise him on her own. For the first 3 seasons of his life he lived in a rather large broom cupboard in Syliras with his mother; renting out the space from one of her larger friends. However, when Seeker was free of the dependency that limited him to his mother's side, the pair set out towards Kenash. On the road, Seeker befriended many travelers and reveled in their stories. The ones he paid most attention to were that of the city Lhavit. Upon reaching Kenash, Quan encouraged her son to set out on his own, knowing most likely that he would probably end up in Lhavit. And so, after spending half of a season in Kenash, Seeker set out on his own path for Lhavit- leaving his mother’s side and letting her travel on to Riverfall without his company.

Post-Creation History:

Character Concept:

When I was browsing through the race guide Pycons stood out the most. They are an essentially new concept to me, and I viewed playing one as a challenge (especially for a person who’s never played a character under the height of 5’6” before).Their flexibility and malleability is what drew me in, but their height (and all the possibilities that came with it) sealed the deal. There are several traits that I will be trying to impart unto my Pycon: a yearning for knowledge, a thirst for adventure, and an almost Scooby Doo like obsession with mystery and intrigue. At this point I’m not looking for my Pycon to take on a leadership role, for that is what I always play, but instead I want him to be an active follower within a group. I want my Pycon to help make a difference and leave a lasting effect on society. I do not want to be alone in the spot light; I want to be a part of a group that can say: “Yes, we did this. And I hope we have left a mark upon you.”

Seasonal Calendar:
Spring

Goals List:
Spring 513 :
Last edited by Seeker on February 19th, 2013, 11:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Seeker's Character Sheet

~When you st out on your journey,
pray that the path is long; and that
it is a never ending fountain of
knowledge and adventure.~ Seeker Image
Seeker
Player

Words: 19872
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 5:49 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets