Rites of Manners

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Rites of Manners

Postby Astator on February 25th, 2013, 3:47 pm

Hi all,

This is going to be my scrap about my life, Izzy, and whatever else I deem it to be for. ;)
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account

Notice of Activity

Postby Astator on February 25th, 2013, 3:51 pm

The followingaccounts will be limited in their availability due to Real Life situations... Please be understanding and courteous.

Ball
Aose
Ly'an Godhammer
Corpus Aeternum
Decorum

If you feel that due to the length between posts that you want to turn in our thread and move on to bigger and better things, no big deal, just PM me and I will understand.

Thank you for your consideration and understanding.

This Notice is stating that I will be activity and posting, just not in the same fashion as usual.

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

Astator
Helping Hands.

Rites of Manners

Postby Astator on March 6th, 2013, 5:58 am

Baby News!

For those who haven't heard yet, or seen me on chat talking about my daughter, Isabelle, here is the news:

Isabelle Destinie was born February 20th, 2013 at 1:57pm. At birth she was 20 inches long and weighed in at 7 pounds 3 ounces. Pictures will follow as a link to my photobucket album of her in just a bit, ;)

She said down...

Astator
Helping Hands.

Rites of Manners

Postby Ball on October 2nd, 2015, 1:02 am

Well for those of you that don't recall this name... It was my former AShood handle.

I am ressurrecting this scrap for my personal use in the following:

• I am going to play with the style tag far too much... Things will probably break... a lot.
  • Random spurts of code... If you don't like it... Tough
  • Banter... Lots of random nonsensical crap.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Rites of Manners

Postby Ball on October 2nd, 2015, 1:22 am

Testing. Border Radius of 15px. It absolutely works... Font color is black.

I am testing the waters for a few of the SMALL things, cause let's face it... I can =D

I had a feeling that would work...

Now this i Have no idea... BUT11 below is a radial-gradient of an ellipse from the farthest corner... enjoy =D
fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!fear it!

Radial-gradient fuzzy circle... CIRCLE

It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING..It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...It's a circle... ROUND AND AMAZING...

Hmmm it appears the circle is dependant on the size of the words....

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

Ball

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Rites of Manners

Postby Ball on October 2nd, 2015, 1:42 am

this is a 3d matrix with the numbers: 1, 2, 4, 10, 10, 11, 18, 2, -9, 3, 13, 56, 12, 18, 100, 82... I have no idea what this is going to do...

Graders Please Note :

Thank you.

Ball

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Rites of Manners

Postby Ball on October 10th, 2015, 3:03 am

After some time away from the lovely Miz testing of things using the [style] tag I am going to try a few more things.

This is the amazing auto margins of left and right... To test I am just going to spam this post..

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

See? spam!

This DOES NOT HAVE the amazing auto margins of left and right... To test I am just going to spam this post..

See? spam!

Graders Please Note :

Thank you.

Ball

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes