[The Spires OOC] Tree's Company

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 2nd, 2013, 2:01 am

Lol oh phooey. :P
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Capricious on March 3rd, 2013, 3:38 am

Hi There! If you haven't noticed already, Cinna has officially been retired. As such, I am the active storyteller of The Spires at this current time. Do not panic, I'm here to stay! All threads that were in her office will be dealt with accordingly. All job threads that have been posted in her office will be moved to the moderation and requests.

As it is Spring, you will need to deduct living expenses. I will be scanning character sheets for this and giving gentle reminders if you haven't deducted the necessary amount. The Spring calendar and thread goals will be up in a timely fashion.

I look forward to another season with my wonderful players!

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous