[The Spires OOC] Tree's Company

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Postby Cinna on November 20th, 2012, 1:36 am

I wanted to make a quick announcement about the public service announcement that Gillar posted not to long ago. He made an excellent point, meaning please keep your living expenses realistic. Most of you are building your own homes and are earning a decent income to pay the 135gm that is required of a Common lifestyle. From what I have read of the threads, most of you are leading that kind of lifestyle, but paying the 45gm for a Poor lifestyle. There is a very big difference between the two, with the only exception being a traveler. So please try and keep things real and pay according to the lifestyle that you lead :)
All thread tickets are sold out until most of the current modded threads are completed. I apologize for the trouble.

The Spires I Jamoura I Player Guide I Housing
Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Words: 52321
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2012, 3:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Veldrys on November 20th, 2012, 7:47 pm

Hello, people of the Spires!

I'm looking for new people to RP with.

I would like to have another patient for a job thread, but if you don't want to RP an injury or being sick, we can thread about other things a well!
Veldrys
Player

Words: 401625
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2011, 5:01 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Cinna on November 22nd, 2012, 1:47 am

Hello everyone! I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and that I hope you all have a great holiday with your families! :)
All thread tickets are sold out until most of the current modded threads are completed. I apologize for the trouble.

Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Capricious on November 26th, 2012, 3:29 am

Hello Citizens of the Spires!

The season of rain, commonly referred to as Winter, is right around the corner. Make sure you have your required job threads completed before the season, or at least one beginning post, in order to receive your income.

On another note, this is a simple reminder that Cinna already mentioned. The Taldera Scrapbook needs you! We're looking for your recipes. Located below in the spoiler is a template for the recipes. As requested by Cinna, post the recipes in the suggestion box!

Template :
Name:
Image:
How Common: Rare/Uncommon/Slightly Common/Well Known
Baking Difficulty: Easy/Medium/Hard
Most Common In: (The Spires/Avanthal)

Ingredients:

Baking Instructions:

Additional Notes/Tips:

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Office
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Cinna on December 1st, 2012, 1:56 pm

Hello Spirians! It's the Winter season now, and that means there is going to be snow here pretty soon! Later today there will be a post about the upcoming seasonal events in the calendar so please keep an eye out for that. Also, submit recipes! All recipes are going towards the cookbook so please keep them coming in :)

Please submit all of your seasonal work threads so you guys can get paid. I only require two so make sure that you submit completed threads or work threads that are close to being completed. Threads that have more than just your PC are acceptable as well as work threads, especially if your profession is in the medical field or you are a merchant/craftsman.

Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Cinna on December 1st, 2012, 2:48 pm

Another announcement today as well. There is a new holiday here in the Spires that coincides with the new hotsprings. The Rebirthing is a holiday that is celebrated in the Spring every year at the Makutsi Hot Springs, taking place when the Shaiki River floods. So everyone will have something to look forward to in the Spring :)

Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Cinna on December 2nd, 2012, 2:07 am

As promised, here is the new seasonal calendar that had the upcoming events and seasonal thread goals on it! I hope to see a lot of people licking icicles so I can award that lore *snickers*

Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Capricious on January 9th, 2013, 2:40 pm

Hello Spirians!

I apologize for my lack of activity lately. I am without a computer and only have a limited amount of time on the internet. All requests are being dealt with accordingly. All grading will be handled appropriately. Please be aware I cannot award money for job threads or grade quests. I also do not have the power to hire PCs. If you have any issues for me to handle, I will do so. All PMs are being answered within a reasonable amount of time, so do not hesitate to contact me. I expect to have full internet access by the end of next week. Thanks!

-Capri

Last edited by Capricious on January 10th, 2013, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Office
Trailblazer (1)

Re: [The Spires OOC] Tree's Company

Postby Ana Sol Starris on January 9th, 2013, 8:23 pm

:D prepare dor a torre
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Re: [The Spires OOC] Tree's Company

Postby Ana Sol Starris on January 9th, 2013, 8:24 pm

-_-

Prepare for a torrent! Is what i meant to say. Gosh darn you tapatalk!!
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext