Just a photoshop painting of Lexa

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Lexa Maze on March 6th, 2013, 9:02 am

Hello people

I just wanted to share a drawing I did, and Tell you that, if you want, I will try to draw your character (As long as your character is humanoid, so no Jamoura, i'm sorry, I just can't draw them. And as long as they are female, I seriously cannot draw guys.)

It may not be the best out here, but i'm going to post it anyway cause this isn't deviant art where everyone is like, a professional artist xD

No#1 :

No#2 :

I know they aren't brilliant xD But I still worked hard on them. Skin and hair texture is a bitch.
Last edited by Lexa Maze on March 8th, 2013, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NOTE: I will be very in-active for a little while due to some things going on in the real world, but I won't be gone forever. I'll be back and swinging soon!
Lexa Maze
I fight. It's all I know.

Words: 75400
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 9:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Aidara on March 6th, 2013, 6:42 pm

Me me me! I envy everyone's ability to draw and I love collecting pretty things. :)

Don't downgrade yourself. I couldn't ever do that. Great job ;)
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lexa Maze on March 6th, 2013, 10:35 pm

Hehe ill give it a try, and thank you :)

NOTE: I will be very in-active for a little while due to some things going on in the real world, but I won't be gone forever. I'll be back and swinging soon!
Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Lexa Maze on March 8th, 2013, 12:51 pm

It never quite turns out how I envision it, but I tried my best for you.

Hope you like it :)

Aidara :

Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal