A new frenemy?

Sophya meets Leo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 3:09 am

The instant he let go of her she felt her world start to crumble. Not wanting that to happens she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest. His intake of breath was audible and she felt the fire between them clouding her mind."I can't explain why, but I can't let you leave me. It actually.... hurt when you let go and stepped away."
Sophya
Player

Words: 1798
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2013, 12:47 am
Race: Human

A new frenemy?

Postby A'Leo Moriarty on March 22nd, 2013, 3:17 am

A wry grin crosses his lips as she wraps her arms around him. Emotions burn across his body but he still shows restraint.

He steps out of her arms to look her in the eyes, "its the bonding....you know what I am....it is what is drawing us together..."

He tries to fight and push the urges down until his instincts take hold he grabs her pulling her to him in a crushing embrace kissing her.
A'Leo Moriarty
Player

Words: 1822
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2013, 12:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 3:26 am

Sophya looks up into his eyes and nods then feels his lips on hers and his arms crushing her to him. Reality hits her about where they are and she pulls back just enough to tell him that they are not safe here."Tika...come."She calls to her horse to follow.
Sophya
Player

A new frenemy?

Postby A'Leo Moriarty on March 22nd, 2013, 3:32 am

He takes her hand and leads her a short way to a small clearing hidden by a copse of large trees the gap in between them almost too small to fit her horse 'Tika' in. Inside there is a standard tent placed in the middle a small fire pit a few feet in front of it. His clothes and gear hang from a nearby branch to keep most animals from them.

"Well its not much but its home." he says pulling her behind him making sure not to turn her hand loose.
A'Leo Moriarty
Player

Character sheet

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 3:41 am

Sophya takes a look at the secluded area and feels her heart race faster and faster when she looks at the tent. She feels the pull of the bonding to keep him close to her."Leo? How does the bonding work? It has been a long time since I heard anything about it and I don't know many Kelvics."She noticed the change in her voice as it became huskier. Her body wanted him to make her his woman and she had never felt that way before. She wan't sure what she should do.
Sophya
Player

A new frenemy?

Postby A'Leo Moriarty on March 22nd, 2013, 3:52 am

"The Bonding is similar to what you would call love depending on the depth of the bond," A'Leo replies feeling her closeness to him the heat radiating from her body driving his senses wild. "Both sides must be willing though its not one sided or something that is automatic....if both sides feel the same way though the bond is there for the taking."

He then pauses to remove a small bag from his pack handing her some berries he grabs a handful of raw meat and chows down, "eat up....shifting takes a toll on me and I need more food for energy."

He waits as she stares at the berries, he sees a wild look in her eyes yet he cannot read it, "go on eat their safe for humans." he smiles staring in her direction.
A'Leo Moriarty
Player

Character sheet

A new frenemy?

Postby Sophya on March 22nd, 2013, 11:36 am

Sophya smiles and eats some of the berries. She takes the time to really look at him. His obvious muscular physique and rugged good looks make her body melt but his eyes are so captivating, so intense that they make her shiver with need. She could see his raw desire for her in them and it made her feel a little wild.

"So if what this is is the "bonding" how does it work? Will it always be this intense?"

Sophya desperately hoped it meant he was going to stay with her. The sudden thought that he might leave her at some point makes her nervous. Her attention snaps back to him as his hand gently touches her face. She looks into his eyes and blushes.

"You have beautiful eyes," Sohpya murmurs.
Sophya
Player

A new frenemy?

Postby Gossamer on March 22nd, 2013, 5:26 pm

Hey Guys.

We don't allow people to create multiple characters then roleplay with themselves. We also don't allow one-liners and cheesepuff rp's here either. We like serious plot and well thought out well written posts. I'm locking this thread up and tossing it because it breaks so many rules its not even funny.... rules you agreed to when you joined this site. Please move one of your PC's out of this domain and attempt to roleplay with others rather than yourself.

Sonya, your signature size is too large. Parameters are found in the Wiki under Signature. Please follow them. READ OUR RULES.

Also, both these avatars have already been used for other PCs.

PM me if you want to talk.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous