What Becomes Of Us? (Orion)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Khiara on June 4th, 2010, 2:14 pm

There wasn't much else the woman could do as she watched the scene unfold but laugh. Holding onto her sides, doubled over slightly, she giggled, before covering her mouth with both hands to try and stop herself. It was cruel to laugh. Moving to stand over him, she shook her head.

"Yes, well...in horse riding, its definitely something you want to do whilst on a horse. Doesn't work very well from down there." Laughing again, she reached out a hand to help him up, resting her other on the stallion. There was a smile on her face and her eyes were a rich violet. The large frostmarch shook himself and nickered, feeling a chill for but a moment when the man had touched him. It didn't disturb the creature, although it did have him twitching a little. His tail flicked as though chasing flys and the muscle under his shoulder twitched.

"Come, why don't we try that again?"

Khiara
Player

Words: 166009
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2010, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Orion on June 4th, 2010, 8:40 pm

He couldn`t help himself but laugh along with her, until she stepped closer and was now standing over him. His face got a wierd half nervous expression as he took her hand slowly and pushed himself off of the ground. He blushed for a bit, but that passed away quickly, and what the heck, it was worth the trouble, she was laughing.

As he stood up, he gazed at her as much as a moment before turning away facing the horse, ready to try again, hopefully he doesn`t fall this time. So all he needs to do is get back up and hold tighter this time, right? Oh and no raising arm or both, no matter the reason. He walked slowly back to the fence, as if he was facing the gallows, it needed to be done, he needed it to work. After all, it would be better to actually learn something from this. His foot back on the fence he jumped on the horse again, holding on tight, he sighsed after each time the horse moved or trembled and he did not fall, and there were a lot of these times.

"I did it, i did it, this time i really did it" a happy victorious smile was spreading on his face as he was yelling at the empty area that surrounded them. "So what now?" and as wierd his question was, he had no idea how to get the horse to move, or even dismount him, well at least not without falling.
Freedom Is The Biggest Lie, For We Are All Slaves To Fates Long Woven
Orion
On the edge of reason

Words: 112833
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2010, 9:43 pm
Location: Bleh... i like moving around.. a lot... in Zeltiva now... i guess
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Khiara on June 7th, 2010, 12:01 pm

The vantha grinned up at the man as he sat triumphantly on Vsenri, walking slowly around the horse with a nod. She was examining his seating, to make sure there was no discomfort for Orion or the frostmarch.

"Hold on to his mane, lean forward and hold his neck if you have to. But either way, hold on." Slapping Vsenri lightly on the rump, Khiara jogged ahead of the stallion and whistled, urging him to follow her. The movement started as a walk, that quickened to a light trot as the horse followed her around the coral.

"Are you alright?" She called out to Orion, making sure he wasn't slipping again. The stallion snorted a little and trotted after her as she laughed and jogged to the other side of the coral. The rest of the horses in the enclosure moved away at a sedate pace, ignoring the bizarre antics of the three foreigners.

Khiara
Player

Character sheet
Artist (1)

Postby Orion on June 8th, 2010, 9:40 am

His triumph still overachiving, he looked down from his mounted seat towards the grinning face of Vantha, face of Khiara. A wide smile spread across his face, in the same quick manner plague spreads in the places of the poor. Hearing her words, a small surge of panic took over his happiness as he did not want to fall again, well not yet at least. Grabbing the mane of the Frostmarch as tight as possible with his left hand and holding onto the neck of the animal with his right hand, he sensed vibrations, the surrounding area was passing by more quickly than possible, he thought he was gonna be sick, but no, than what was that strange feeling just now? Did he really enjoy it that much? No that would be impossible, he would have noticed earlier, the whole hrose riding thing.

As the quickened pace of the Frostmarch continued, Orion turned his head from the animal`s neck towards Khiara as he used a voice only a little more than a whisper: "Of course i am alright, i have no idea how come i have never noticed how much fun this can be. So can you please stop him now, i would really like to try and get down without breaking anything" a wide smile spread across his face as he said those words, and why wouldn`t it. Joy, happiness, carelessness, so many feelings got to his head pretty quickly, if only he got a horse sooner, he wouldn`t have been so much of a joke when it comes to one now, but nah, he was too into the whole dismount thing, to worry now.
Orion
On the edge of reason

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Khiara on June 12th, 2010, 11:01 am

Smiling, Khiara whistled long and low, stopping her jogging. In response, the large stallion closed in on her and slowed, nuzzling her shoulder as he got closer. Leaning Vsenri, the vantha stood him beside the coral fence so Orion could get off. After her fellow vantha was grounded again, Khiara slapped Vsenri lightly on the shoulder to indicate he was free to go. Still smiling at Orion, the woman shrugged.

"So, now you can say you've ridden a horse. Would you do it again?" Moving as she spoke, Khiara climbed back over the fence and landed on the other side with a small jump. Dusting off her hands, she waited for Orion.

Khiara
Player

Character sheet
Artist (1)

Postby Orion on June 12th, 2010, 11:16 am

Sighsing in relaxation as he finally got off of the horse, he was slapping his knees that were still shaking in anxiety. It was over, he did not mess up, and for that, he was thankfull as he he was looking up into the dark sky. Reverting his gaze back to Khiara as she spoke, he was unsure what to say, but yea, it was fun. Taking a deep breath, he spoke only as softly: "Sure, that was awesome, scary, but awesome" his blue eyes peeled to the ground as he was still ashamed how he was dumb when it came to these animals.

"About the other night, I, I am really sorry if it seemed as if...." he sighsed again as his mind lost track of things to say or do, or both. Looking up to her, he wanted to tell her, but would she even believe him? Would she even want to know? He shrugged to himself as he agreed to his inner struggle, ignorance was truly a bliss. And both Leth and Syna knew how ignorant he was, but that had to end eventually, there was just too much lies in this world, even without him adding to the fire. The strangest sensation of greed took over him as he wanted her to know, as well as not freaking her out, but how to do that?

Finaly his lips parted as muttering Vani was spilling out: "I am.... not .....what you think i am" the greed gone, all that was left now was fear of the unknown, fear of rejection, and many more fears and regrets, but what has been done once, can not be written over again.
Orion
On the edge of reason

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Khiara on June 12th, 2010, 11:26 am

Khiara smiled in confusion, looking at the man - the vantha - through the fence as she waited for him. Her eyes swirled in rich violet tones as she thought over his words.

"Your not..." Tilting her head, she laughed slightly. Orion surprised her, just by being here in Endrykas. There were no others, no others like her in the whole nomad city. Or if there were, she hadn't seen them.

"Not what I think you are? What do you mean? Your a vantha, I see it. I hear it." It was obvious the woman didn't understand. She could understand what she could see, and touch. There were a lot of things the vantha had seen in her travels, maybe even things that made sense when others didn't. But to her, Orion was...normal? Crossing her arms, the girl waited for a response.

Khiara
Player

Character sheet
Artist (1)

Postby Orion on June 12th, 2010, 11:51 am

His hands girpped firmly onto nothing but air was a thing hard enough to control even without seing her sweet smile. And damn, that smile really brought his confidence down, but if one starts something, one needs to finish it, even if it is a mistake after all. She laughed as she said those simple words, now it was even harder, but he still spoke unclearly: "I`m not....." and than he shrugged again as he was about to shake the foundations of her belief of who he was.

Lacking both words and feelings to express himself, he thought of another way to tell it to her, damn, if only he was a more skilled speaker, than this would not sound so crapy. "I know you saw it, i know you did" his thoughts were now swirling around his not so stealth transformation.

"What your eyes, your mind and your heart are denying, that creature, that is the true me, this is nothing but a mortal shell to me. To someone is everything gained, but to me it is everything lost. I really am sorry, i know what you thought, and i am sorry for decieving you, but..... this..... is the truth" even tho Vani was flowing out of him, there were no lies in his words, no matter the disguise.
Orion
On the edge of reason

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Previous