Completed Wandering Home [Gracen]

Makoto has just escaped from the illusions of the city of Alvadas, and tried to find his way home. Along the way, he meets someone.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

Wandering Home [Gracen]

Postby Makoto Moonwater on January 11th, 2013, 12:46 am

"By the sounds of it, you have traveled quite a bit," he looked at him with a slight hint of awe. Makoto did not mind the man's words, accepting them as a reality. Despite his appearances, and even more, his usual disposition, Makoto was not as naive as he seemed. People often mistook him for a care-free idealist, when in reality, he just thought that life should be enjoyed, and could be relatively strong-willed, intelligent, as well as realistic when something interested him.

Makoto noted that this stranger seemed to think that he was not suited to wander by himself, and he agreed, but for other reasons. He knew that if he ever found himself in a life-or-death situation, he may as well serve himself on a platter. He hoped that his meager skills in combat would be enough to stall for time to find a way of escape. "No use in deluding yourself," he thought silently with a sigh.

Makoto glanced at the horse, and gave a gentle nudge. "You shouldn't be so close to other people than your rider, you," he rebuffed the steed with a soft teasing tone. He always wondered why horses tended to be friendly with him, including the Striders, but had never been chosen. When he had been a bit younger, he had felt so lonely as he watched the others find their four-legged companions, and had even resorted to sitting among the herd all through the night, not that he would ever admit. In the end, had accepted and come to terms with it. He blinked out of his quick revery, and glanced at the sky. The sun had sunken slightly lower. He stood and began packing up his things.
"It seems that if I don't start on my way, I may never make it back before winter," he laugh lacked some happiness at the thought. He did not want to be caught in the snow in an unfamiliar land.
I apologize for any late posts! I hope to be more active from now on. :D
Makoto Moonwater
Player

Words: 9549
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2012, 10:22 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Wandering Home [Gracen]

Postby Whimsy on April 1st, 2013, 10:27 pm

Makoto Moonwater

Experience Lore
+1 Wilderness Survival Leaving Alvadas
+1 Singing Sharing One's Rations with a Stranger
+1 Weapon: Cane Sword Gracen: A Man of Travel
+1 Animal Husbandry

Comments
A shame this ended early. I awarded you what I could given the shortness of posts and the thread. PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away."
Louis de Bernières

[ Floating AS of Kalea ]
Whimsy
made of tiny stories

Words: 121180
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 1:04 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous