[Kalea AS - Whimsy] Dying Moons and Shadows

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Whimsy on December 11th, 2012, 12:38 am

Whimsy's Office

“Whatever causes night in our souls may leave stars.”
Victor Hugo

Hello, and welcome! I am Whimsy, the floating AS of Kalea. I wander up and down the region, looking to help out lost souls and dreamers, whether it be by grading, modding, answering questions, and anything else beside! Please contact me whenever you need to. I would absolutely love to help as soon as I can.

GRADING

If you have a finished thread that you would like graded, please post them in the domain's storyteller request thread. Either I or a ST in the domain will get to it as fast as we can.

[Alvadas] Storyteller Guides and Requests
[Kalinor] Seasonal Wages and Experience Requests
[Lhavit] Grading and Requests
[Wind Reach] The Staff Storytellers & XP/Moderation Requests

If you have a request specific to grading flashbacks in Denval, you may either post them in the Wind Reach thread, or PM them to me.

MODDING

I have the powers to moderate in any Kalea city, as well as The Unforgiving. If you have a story idea for your character, or you would simply like to see them develop in new, strange and wonderful ways, do not hesitate to post here or PM me to discuss further. I would love to help you out and build a mutual story together.

Modded Threads :
# Only the Strength of his Arm. Garron Strongarm Coglias. (Inactive)
# Seeing Things. Ahria. (Inactive)
# Stranded. Regional Quest. (Ongoing)
# The Festival of Illusion. Alvadas Event. (Ongoing)
# Falling Down The Rabbit Hole. Iosha, Kane, Lavira. (Ongoing)
# Tadach. Kit Rowan. (Ongoing)

OTHER

If you have any questions regarding the Lore, your capabilities or the way roleplay works here, please send me or any of the other STs in Kalea a PM. We will help you out as speedily as may be.
Last edited by Whimsy on June 13th, 2013, 7:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away."
Louis de Bernières

[ Floating AS of Kalea ]
Whimsy
made of tiny stories

Words: 121180
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 1:04 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Daekos Volundur on June 13th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Hey there Whimsy! I've a thread for you to grade, seeing as you've graded the more recent threads in Sultros.

Thread title: Glyphing One

Description: Daekos begins his studies in Glyphing.

Requested skills/lores: Mainly glyphing, perhaps a bit of drawing/writing. As for lores, I'd like something about the examples of glyphing his mother showed him, a lore about his own glyphs and whatever you think he deserves.

Thanks!
Daekos talking in Common
Daekos talking in Isur
Daekos thinking
NPC talking

(I'm currently waiting for my profile picture to be completed, so it's blank until then, I'm afraid.)

I will be extremely busy until late October; apologies to all!
Daekos Volundur
Six times nine is forty-two.

Words: 43749
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 1:00 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Durvekral Wormwood on July 5th, 2013, 12:47 am

Hey Whimsy, I'd like to post a soft modded thread post:

If the House of Broken Mirrors is self-moddable then that's great, case closed. If not, I'm requesting a moderation because I'd like to check it out. I'd like this to be the last step in this sort of "trial" of Durvekral by the NPC introduced in the other two solos I wrote. I'd like Durvekral's job to take him to the House for his next delivery.
Durvekral Wormwood
Paranoia is a powerful weapon

Words: 77795
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2012, 1:26 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes