Solo Ceremony for the Word

Paper Cuts II (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Ceremony for the Word

Postby Albireo on March 14th, 2013, 4:38 pm

ImageSpring 2, 513 AV
The Sunrise Nook

Surrounded by plates of delicious food, Suria sighed. Trails of steam rose from a stack of pancakes placed in the center, fresh yatani fruit and fries at one side and a mug of orange juice at the other. Towards the other side of the table slices of toast with bacon beckoned. The smell almost hypnotized her and the colors were arranged in a beautiful fashion. “How could someone eat all of it and destroy such a work of art?” she whispered to herself.

The pointed noise of an egg being knocked against a sharp edge drew her gaze. Polaris grinned at her while peeling his egg, obviously having heard her thoughts. “Easily for art is fragile. I’ll help you finish it too.”

Suria sighed again, yet obediently took knife and fork to cut her pancakes. Bright and cheerful, the Sunrise Nook was an open secret for residents with a light purse and a taste for the sweet. In time Suria had become a frequent visitor herself, especially in Winter. This time Polaris, her superior, had subtly invited her to discuss work over breakfast.

“Have the Djed storms left any more troubles?” she asked before taking a sip of orange juice. It refreshed her and lifted her mood like rain brightened a flower. Still, she couldn’t help but wrap her thoughts around the meaning of his offer.

His mock smile faded all too quickly. “I’m sorry. It’s been a year already, but things kept popping up. I had little time to keep an eye on my apprentices recently.”

Suria lowered her gaze onto the plate. Before her an Ethaefal of Syna was sitting in all his radiant glory, rusty auburn hair, golden horns and all, and he was apologizing! She knew full well that he was her senior by decades, maybe centuries. “Please don’t apologize. Your advice has been helpful.”

Still he shook his head. “A little hint here and there isn’t enough. I’d like to do my apprentices justice. A new year has begun and so shall I begin a new work schedule.”

Suria kept her gaze downcast. The pancakes filled her stomach with pleasant warmth just like Syna warmed the stone and glass outside. In fact she tried to hide the storm of color clouding her eyes. The meaning revealed itself to her like a new sunrise, something she had been hoping and wishing for.

Polaris’ voice rose over the clinking of cutlery. “It’s time to formally introduce you to the art of calligraphy. I want to do it properly this time around.”

Was he hinting at the scrolls last Summer? “I already practiced a little under your supervision”, she interrupted, airy voice ringing with modesty rather than protest.

“There’s a limit to how much you can learn through simple hit and miss practice. No, I want to do better, I want you to do better. It’s obvious you already possess some skill, but I want you to consciously practice writing this season. Being proficient at writing is the first step to learning calligraphy.”

Suria still avoided his gaze, but she clung to every word he said. The Ethaefal’s silk voice lingered in her mind and sank into memory. His age, knowledge and grace added a special weight to his lecture and she reveled in it.

“As a warm-up, so to say, I’ll give you little assignments every seven days and you’ll complete them in that time span. I’ll ask you to venture out of the library and write about things. You’ll try to translate your impressions, what you see, what you hear, what you smell, into words – not only content, but also the look and flow of your handwriting. Do you understand?”

“To see the beauty of the world in the word that expresses it”, she offered and their eyes met. There was orange and yellow and violet and blue in hers, a rainbow of excitement for the picture he painted. “I will be glad to carry out your assignments.”

His smile warmed her even more than the pancakes. “Good.” Then his expression changed. “By the way, do try the toast and bacon. It’s wonderful.”

Suria accepted. What else was there to do? Ideas and possibilities clouded her thoughts and dazed her mind. The prospect of writing for work opened countless doors. Johanne’s little voice was somewhere in it too, but the words were melting into each other. All she knew for certain was that this was what she wanted to do. Maybe even a part of the puzzle she had failed to put together so far.

Indeed, after two bells plates and glasses were found empty. Polaris provided her with the first assignment and one last bit of advice: “Try to relax, will you? It should be fun, not tedious. Like a game. If it’s tedious, you’re doing something wrong. Remember that.”

“I will”, she whispered. Then they returned to Bharani Library, changing into white and taking up their respective shifts.
Credits: wyldraven
Albireo
I got lost in translation.

Words: 71117
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2012, 11:40 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ceremony for the Word

Postby Albireo on March 25th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Spring 5, 513 AV
The Good Book

A few days later Suria visited the bookshop to prepare for the task she’d been given. She entered as short and earthy Vantha for the shop only opened when Syna reined the sky. As always, the large windows allowed a slight breeze to circulate inside and add a fresh taste to the paper and dust inside. She took a deep breath before trailing the shelves and running her hand over the spines. Titles drifted through her thoughts, but none lingered for long. Instead she turned towards the table dominating the room.

Neat stacks of notebooks were displayed on it along with brushes, quills, pens, styluses, charcoal and ink vials in many forms and variations. Polaris’ words required something different, a fresh start, so she would equip herself. Her fingers were itching to touch and examine it all.

First she browsed through the notebooks. There were plain and simple ones, mostly for students, she knew, pretty leather-bound ones, sturdy ones with wooden spines and even heavier ones reinforced with metal. Why would someone use those? Shaking her head, she moved back to the leather. Running her hand over the material felt good. It warmed to her touch and seemed to respond with welcoming softness. Leather it shall be then. Upon opening it, she found good paper, just the right texture and thickness. All of Lhavit came to the Good Book because Keper Masute knew his trade.

Next she went through writing supplies, thinking of previous experiences with various tools. Scribes at the library used brushes suited to the round and elegant form of Lhavitian script, but handling those required great skill and long bells of practice. However, she’d seen Dalaya use a reed pen once. Taking one between her hands, she looked at it from different angles. It was broader than a quill, thus easier to use. Sooner or later she’d learn how to properly handle writing tools necessary for calligraphy. Although still undecided, she ended up taking one.

Ink sticks attracted her attention. Apparently they could be used without being dipped into ink before, meaning anywhere and anytime. Suria picked up a few. Last came a few charcoal sticks and two vials of black ink.

As she emptied her hands onto the counter, Keper gave a slight smile. Without words, he understood her love for the written word and her respect for the paper and supplies necessary for its creation. Glittering kina changed hands and the bookbinder wrapped her purchases into a small package. After a clipped “thank you”, Suria stepped out on the street once again.

The wind ruffled jet-black hair. As she returned to her small apartment, rainbow eyes shone with orange and yellow excitement. She was ready to work on Polaris’ first assignment.

Receipt :
1 travelling notebook = 3 kina
1 reed pen = 0,01 kina
2 ink vials = 2x2 kina
10 ink sticks = 3 kina
20 charcoal sticks = 2x0,005 kina
Sum: 10,02 kina
Albireo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ceremony for the Word

Postby Albireo on March 27th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Spring 17, 513 AV
Alheas Park

Go to a place you’ve never visited before and describe the scenery. The head scribe’s words echoed in Albireo’s mind as if he had just spoken them into her ear. However, it was already several days ago and she had only just found a place to visit. While shopping at Azure Market, she had overheard a woman recommending the location to her companion and the description attracted her attention.

From Surya Plaza, she walked towards Koten Temple, but missed the trail at first sight and had to retrace her steps. Night had fallen and glowing skyglass illuminated her way. The Ethaefal’s lavender hair and milky white horns reflected Leth’s face and seemed to shine like a mysterious mirror of His light. She had dressed in her usual black tunic and pants, draping a midnight blue cloak over her shoulders. Spring was upon the peaks, yet nights remained chilly. After a few steps she entered Alheas Park and found herself in the middle of glowing blues and greens, shades of turquoise and other vibrant hues she had no name for.

As she ventured deeper into the park, cobalt eyes grew wide with wonder and awe. Trying to take everything in, she failed miserably as every tree and every corner of the path presented different colors and shapes. Not even the brilliance of her Vantha eyes could match such an explosion of rainbow beauty.

The path led towards a pond, calm as a mirror, dotted with wooden benches around its edge. Tugging at her backpack, she approached one and sat down. For a moment her gaze abandoned the breathtaking scenery as she took out her writing supplies: leather-bound notebook and ink stick. After having tried them, she had to admit they were quite nifty and useful to her purpose.

Turning her attention back to the surroundings, the Ethaefal let the stick roll between her fingers and tried to pull words from the depths of her mind. A few moments she spent listening, watching, considering, then she opened the notebook and flicked through several pages already filled. On the next blank one her stick touched the paper with black ink. The gentle light of colors glowing all around her was enough to write by.

Pure serenity warms me and keeps the chill of fading winter far away in this place of beauty. Lhavit, City of Stars, Sun and Moon, holds many wonders, but this must be the best by far. Any attempt to squeeze its magnificence into words must end in failure, I know, yet the environment commands me to try.

I see fadeong, shining in shades of blue and green, so many that nobody can call them by their names. There is navy, midnight, sapphire, indigo, moss, grass, turquoise. There is opalescence and fluorescence. I see rays of my Lord’s light illuminated by the trees’ glow and illuminating them in turn. It is an explosion of light, yet it remains too soft and gentle to hurt the eyes. I see a tiny shadow here, I hear a faint rustling there: The park is alive with tiny, fast-paced hearts. Only its pond sleeps, a mirror image of calm and peace.

Its brother lies in the Temple of the Moon: Both reflect my Lord’s pale face. He peers down from the sky, peers up from the water and so I feel comfortable and embraced by His presence. This place radiates an otherworldly quality, holy, much like a temple. I hold my breath, I watch my step and tread lightly.

This kind of peace is not meant for mortals. Words can never describe it, not the words I know. There are others, caught in the back of my throat, but I will choke if I try to pronounce them. Weeping would be an appropriate act for I have not the means to capture such beauty and freeze it for eternity.

Would it be heresy? Beauty is fluent, beauty withers and dies like leaves curling up on the earth. It is the opposite of eternal and reminds us of death’s presence. We must enjoy, it says, for we will disappear too.

So I let my hand rest and the ink dry, enjoying in silence. I have known from the beginning that any attempt to capture my feelings is futile.

Albireo leaned back and sighed deeply. Without groping for words, she could concentrate on the glowing colors and absorb them entirely. She also knew that she’d try though, again and again, otherwise she’d be lost.
Albireo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ceremony for the Word

Postby Albireo on March 29th, 2013, 4:21 pm

Spring 28, 513 AV
The Star’s Shadow

Mingle with the residents, socialize and then write about it. In fact Albireo had flinched when hearing that particular assignment. It was the first time she had to communicate with others for her writing. As an Ethaefal, she felt so detached that most conversations were nothing but disappointment to her. Still, she’d obey.

The noise and music had driven her out of her tiny apartment and spilled her out on the streets. Musicians stood at every corner, honoring the Star Lady and praising Her city through folk tunes, and people were dancing in the streets. They held one another’s hands, oblivious to the deep sense of isolation the Ethaefal felt in their midst. She couldn’t dance, not alone.

Festivals hypnotized and paralyzed her at the same time. She didn’t know what to do with herself, shrunk back to nothingness like a piece of furniture. Thanks to Polaris, however, she had to live through it. Giving in to the crowd, she drifted through streets illuminated by lanterns and skyglass until the current released her at the edge of Shinyama Peak. There she entered the Star’s Shadow, nodded to the bartender and picked at the nuts while waiting for her drink. Since she preferred sweet and fruity to strong and bitter, she gladly accepted the glass of bright red liquid and carried it over to the open air courtyard.

All tables were occupied. “Would you mind me joining?” Albireo asked a slender woman with silken black hair dressed in pastel blue and violet. With a smile, the Lhavitian extended her arms. “Go ahead. It’s not like I’m expecting anyone.”

Sitting down at the table, the Ethaefal took a sip of strawberry cocktail while her cobalt eyes drank in the breathtaking view over Misty Peaks. Polaris had enjoyed her lyrical description of Alheas Park, but the more she wandered the city in spring, the more beautiful places she discovered. Before she had been too caught up in her own little problems and sorrows, but after that assignment she had really noticed what a magnificent city she lived in. As she took another sip, the taste exploded on her tongue, refreshed her and left a cold tingle in her stomach.

“Not afraid of the height?” a voice came from her side. With a tiny sigh of regret, Albireo turned away from the mountains and towards the other woman. “I guess you left that behind when you fell, yes?”

The look became a stare. A desperate search for words left her breathless and white horns tilted a bit. “I wasn’t looking down when I fell.” After a moment of silence she continued with a vague gesture towards the other glass. “What kind of drink is that?”

The woman grinned. “Lhavitian Glow, the bar’s specialty. Pretty strong.” Albireo detected a faint glow coming from the liquid, overshadowed by the bar’s skyglass structure. “So I haven’t seen you around, although I’ve a feeling I should know you. Visitor or resident?”

Albireo’s fingers were playing with the glass. Through stroking the rim she could produce a tiny high-pitched note. “I’ve worked books and scrolls at Bharani for a year, but I don’t go out a lot.” The woman seemed intent on getting to know that detached stranger of an Ethaefal… Although such boldness was far from Albireo’s understanding, she appreciated it for the sake of her assignment. “I’m Albireo”, she offered.

The grin widened. It made her dark eyes shine like beetles, but also added a somewhat mischievous glimmer. “Olyrea, nice to meet you. I’m a Chandra.”

Albireo blinked and had to brush back a strand of lavender hair. “At the Temple of the Moon?” It was then that the conversation completely absorbed her and the assignment disappeared into oblivion. What kind of duties did the priestesses have? Was there a chance to join their ranks?

Olyrea used her fingers to count. “We tend to the lunar pool, clean the temple and counsel visitors if asked. We regularly pray to Leth, Syna and Zintila. We also conduct festivals honoring them together with the Taian.” Her gaze wandered out into the night, over the Misty Peaks and the starry night sky as she considered the next question. “I wonder. You see, I joined when I was really young. You train for years before you’re even considered a priestess.”

Albireo nodded, tucking away those words in the recesses of her mind. Their conversation extended to religion, belief and prayer. The strawberry cocktail left a pleasant dizziness and exchanging views with Olyrea proved to be interesting and refreshing. The priestess turned out to be a lively character full of original ideas and opinions. A wholehearted and absolute devotion to Leth was the one thing they shared.

When Olyrea felt like joining the dancing, they parted with a smile and friendly words. “Ask for me at the temple whenever you feel like talking. I’ll be glad to answer more questions.” With a small bow and a wink she disappeared into the streets and left Albireo to herself.

After a short moment of consideration, Albireo asked for another strawberry cocktail. In the meantime she filled the table with her writing supplies: leather journal and ink stick.
Albireo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ceremony for the Word

Postby Albireo on March 29th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Spring 30, 513 AV
The Sunrise Nook

At first sight she is a pure Lhavitian, slender and tall, pretty in an open and honest way, her dark eyes shining like beetles and her long hair falling like silk. In the City of Stars, she is of an earthy and mortal appearance and the way she moves, gestures, converses compliments that impression. Her name is another testament to that simplicity: Olyrea.

She grins and says “I’m a Chandra”, almost child-like in her pride. Her eyes glimmer as she senses a tiny fraction of the meaning those words hold for me. She wears her joy for everyone to see, she basks in it like children of Syna do in Her blinding light.

To me, it is too bright. Like this, I wonder what she sees in the Moon Lord. Straightforward, cheerful and lively, she is nothing like Him. Nothing like me. Nevertheless we start discussing faith and prayer. She teaches me some of her words, vibrating with energy. It is not something that comes easily to me.

She is the opposite, yet she feels drawn to me. “Not afraid of the height?” she asks at the beginning. Fire and ice clash. Sometimes they live and thrive side by side though. Polaris and I are the same: opposites in the face of our deities, yet we appear the same on the outside.

She grins, laughs a lot and her hands seem to have a life of their own. I see shards of my Lord’s former feral nature, although I do not tell her that. Never would I assume for my words to do His glory justice. Not even His past. His story inspires and comforts me.

Olyrea refreshes me and ties me to the world she represents. She is a messenger: the essence of Lhavit which unites Fallen and ascending (meaning humans), a bond between mortal and divine. That is her role as a Chandra, I can see clearly now.

The words keep flowing out of my stick, soft and gentle, and the ink reflects the skyglass glow. They are mortal words just like their topic is of flesh and bone. Celestial touch is lost to them. There is sadness and gratitude at the same time. Through them, I feel a sense of belonging – through them, I feel the distance between this world and my Moon Lord’s realm.

The sense of belonging is a false one then. I shall not forget. It is false. Leth, my Lord, You are close, but not close enough. I will continue to try and reach You.

They were back at the bright and cheerful environment of the Sunrise Nook. Polaris had made it a habit to spend his dawn break discussing her writing over delicious breakfast.

“Opposites in the face of our deities, yet the same on the outside”, he quoted. A twitching mouth revealed a hint of a smile. “You know your words.” You know me, Suria heard instead.

“My nature is that of a storyteller”, she replied and really meant watcher. That Vantha tongue made her words short and clipped, adding a sullen tone.

Polaris knew how to take her mood and ignored it. “So it’s more introspective than descriptive… which is not a bad thing per se, just unexpected. You start with describing Olyrea and drift off into associations and musings.”

Suria waited for the rest, cutting pancakes with knife and fork and savoring the thick sweetness in her mouth.

“It reads a little chaotic. I see your train of thought, others probably wouldn’t. Anyway, it’d be a good idea to try and think about what you want to express, what message you want to convey before you start writing. Do you understand?” He closed her journal and regarded her with a questioning glance out of golden eyes.

Suria nodded, chewing. Then she swallowed. “Have you had a chance to think of my next assignment?”

As he launched into an explanation, she finished her pancake. It was always like that: He’d read her writing, give advice on style and add suggestions. Suria didn’t quite understand how it helped with calligraphy, but Polaris was head scribe, her superior and she did what he told her. Sooner or later he’d reveal the hidden meaning. Even if he didn’t, she still enjoyed toying with language. Despite occasional frustration, despite that sharp honesty in the written word.
Albireo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ceremony for the Word

Postby Albireo on March 31st, 2013, 10:29 pm

Spring 48, 513 AV
The Trail of Waterfalls

Albireo had waited until the final night to complete her assignment. Her head felt drained and empty, so she decided to take a stroll and pray that inspiration struck her that way. With lavender grey hair braided and her backpack over one shoulder, she was wandering through Lhavit. When she came by the gates and entrance to the Trail of Waterfalls, she tilted her head. Recently scrolls and ink had kept her too busy to explore what was considered one of the most popular attractions.

Wooden planks guided her steps and eased the way. After mere chimes her dark eyes widened and her head turned left and right to take in all the beauty exploding around her. It was different from Lhavit, different from Alheas Park even, for that kind of beauty had been cultivated. Here nature had been left to bloom without any restrictions. Many exotic plants, flowers and herbs native to the Misty Peaks couldn’t be found between fields in valleys or even in the city itself. A wild garden revealed itself to the Ethaefal and its wonders made her hold her breath in awe.

Benches were provided every few steps and in front of waterfalls. As she continued, the streams grew and the rocky land divided them into countless tiny rivulets. Each found its own way between the stones, creating twisted serpentine paths. The only law they followed was gravity.

As she walked, she passed a few other Lhavitians enjoying the magnificent view. Despite the darkness, the Ethaefal could see well enough by the light of her Moon Lord.

Eventually she settled down in front of Rainbow Falls. Although she’d never visited the location herself, others had mentioned it as the most prominent feature of the trail. Picnic tables stood half-hidden in the shadow nearby, but remained empty at this bell. A silhouette crouched near the water, fishing, and gave a polite nod.

Albireo sat cross-legged at the bench which allowed her to balance the journal on her right thigh. For a moment her teeth touched the end of her ink stick, biting down as she scrambled for words, then its tip hit the page. Her handwriting had improved over time, became steadier and easier to decipher. Although she’d kept a journal whenever possible, the writing had only gotten more elegant after she had dedicated a certain amount of time and effort to its improvement.

The words, however, didn’t come. Again she chewed the end of her ink stick, but it only left a bitter taste in her mouth. No words, no voices. Looking up, she stared at the beautiful scenery for a while. She had described Alheas Park and winced at every word, doing the same here was impossible.

Shaking her head, she abandoned the ink stick and fumbled for charcoal. It wasn’t the first time she used it, but she’d worked on the wrong things before. This time it was the play between light and shadow: how moonlight reflected on flowing water and on the pond, how it danced in ripples and how it shone on leaves. By daylight everything would be green and blue and turquoise, by night it was all shades of grey, leaving color to imagination.

Lips pressed together in concentration, Albireo took a charcoal stick and set to work. Not that she knew anything about drawing. She simply tried to sketch what she saw, comparing her lines to the real thing every now and then.

The Rainbow Falls dominated the drawing, a mixture of rippling lines and light patches in between that signified reflections in the water. Rows of darker shadows, gnarled and bent and curved, framed the streams, trees and plants nourished by the wet underground. Towards the right side she drew the fisher as a small black figure.

The sketch ended up simple, just a few lines slapped onto the page. Eyes narrowed, Albireo compared again and sighed. The proportions were off. It didn’t capture the original beauty – never did. Lines and shapes were just as lacking as words.

However, as she continued on the trail, she had to admit that the process itself had soothed and relaxed her mind. Raising charcoal-stained fingers to her eyes, she smiled a little. If she continued to write and draw, appreciate the beauty Lhavit and the Misty Peaks offered, she could forget the dangers lurking beyond and live in peace. That was exactly what she wanted, after all.
Albireo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ceremony for the Word

Postby Albireo on March 31st, 2013, 11:06 pm

Spring 49, 513 AV
The Sunrise Nook

Suria stabbed the strawberry with her fork and ate, savoring the taste with a tiny sigh of pleasure. This time, she had declined the pancakes and settled for a slice of strawberry cake with whipped cream instead. During the last few days, she had taken a peculiar liking to that fruit.

On the other side of the table, Polaris raised his gaze from the charcoal drawing, quietly laughing to himself.

“I don’t see anything funny”, Suria remarked while piling whipped cream on her cake.

He cleared his throat. “Me neither. It’s just that I remember telling you to use ink and writing, not charcoal. It’s messy and smudges easily which makes it useless for calligraphy.”

She cut him off, Vantha eyes dipping into crimson red. “I know all that, but I couldn’t find the right words.”

“Try harder then.” He was grinning. Oh, he still made fun of her, that handsome son of Syna with his eyes of molten gold and shining horns. He was still her mentor though.

“I will”, she admitted. “Only…”

At that point his expression sobered and he sighed. “I know, believe me or not. Sometimes it’s hard. I can relate to your agony because I learned the same way you do now. You feel clumsy and pathetic, a blind fool. But I can promise you it’ll get easier with practice. Just keep going.”

“If you keep giving me excellent advice, I’ve no choice anyway”, she pointed out. It was surrender as well as a tribute to his skill as a teacher. Whether in dreamy Ethaefal or sullen Vantha form, she was grateful for his guidance.

Polaris understood the compliment and tilted his head in acceptance. Then the mischievous grin returned. His finger pointed to the mismatched drawing. “You’re better at writing too.”

Suria made a face and snatched the journal away, threatening him with the fork. “Then I won’t show you anything but writing!”

The Sunrise Nook rang with his laughter. It seemed to make the sunlight just a little brighter and the room a little more colorful. Suria closed her eyes, momentarily blinded. She’d never admit that she enjoyed their discussions and liked the lilt of his voice.

Their accent was the same, riddled with remains of the lost Celestial tongue, ripe with words they could neither pronounce nor understand anymore – nevertheless the connection existed.

AND WILL CONTINUE TO...
Albireo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ceremony for the Word

Postby Elysium on April 3rd, 2013, 2:43 pm

Albireo

XP:
Writing +5
Drawing +1
Storytelling +4
Calligraphy +1

Lore:
Calligraphic Exercise, Beauty of the World in the Word
Polaris, the Uncompromising Ethaefal
Olyrea, the Beautiful Priestess
Lore of the Chandra, Basic
Lore of Lhavit's Scenic Locales

Notes: This was very well-done! You covered a lot of ground with this solo. Good job. If you have any concerns about this grade, feek free to PM me! :)

and so, the journey continues...
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)