Closed [The Kabrin Road] The Pup and I

Fallon takes Orvin out to practice some light training with him.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[The Kabrin Road] The Pup and I

Postby Fallon on April 12th, 2013, 3:20 pm

There was too much going on for Fallon at once. Firstly there was the approach of Azcadellia, the mage and supposed spy- though Fallon had no real opinion on her abilities. Then there was the manifestation of this second ghost and this once wolf disappearing and a girl replacing it. It would be safe to say at this point that she could feel herself falling into the deep end of situations. Her eyes darted at the group, her legs forced into movement as she turned her attention to her backpack that she had placed down nearby. It would be safe in her opinion to escape whilst she still had a chance.

Orvin on the other hand simply gave an angry yap to the Kelvic before she shifted “Human or not! Still is my Alpha!”
He gave a snort, his eyes burning after the girl and his defence still up. Fallon’s fingers still rested on the hilt of the Kukri whilst her other reached out for her bag. She watched the ghost – Kouri as she spoke her name – and clung to the girl who she later named as Akilia. Then there was the pointed assumption at her. Fallon’s eye brow cocked.
“Stolen? Brainwashed?” It was a glare that shot out from her eyes, her voice was that of a purr, “You should not make assumptions. It’s a rather unhealthy habit.”

She slung the strap of her backpack over her shoulder her fingers tightening around it. She took a moment of composure, her eyes looking back at the mage for a moment a cold moment of recollection. Not that she meant it to be cold; it was simply her struggling to stay on top of the situation and not letting herself surrender to a mad panic. She gave a small nod to Azcadellia “It was Orvin, he was doing what he thought best in the situation,” her head snapped and turned to the others “Not that he will anymore. See you around.”
She stroked the head of the pup before taking the lead away and out of the clearing, making her way to the road. She did not feel safe here, the situation was going too fast for her to have any definite know on what was going to happen. And it was the Wildlands. She glanced back at them, with Orvin on her heel. Training her pup would have to wait until another day.

oocDo as you wish and have fun!
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 12th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Fubuki Kouri

"Ehehe~ Long time no see, Akilia~ Well uhm, a lot of things had happened, ehehe~ But as you can see, I'm much happier now~" Kouri giggled and closed her eyes when Akilia rubbed her hair. Kouri then tilted her head in confusion as Akilia explained that the people around her are not her friends. Then uuhm... is she making new friends? The ghost girl pondered for a while and then Akilia mentioned that the woman named Fallon stole a wolf pup and brainwashed it. "Uhm...? Brainwash? Alpha?" Kouri was at a loss, she didn't know anything about the strange terms spoken by Akilia.

Kouri was a bit surprised when she saw a small dog running towards Akilia and charged at her, knocking her down. !? For a second, Kouri thought that the dog was hostile, but then Akilia was conversing with the puppy. Oooooh... she's her pet~ Kouri watched in glee at their exchange, but then suddenly, the puppy's curious eyes perked up at her. "U-uhm... hello?" Kouri tried to be friendly with the pup as it walked around her and... sniffed at her. "U-uhm... I hope I don't stink... I've never taken a bath since... well... since... I died... ehehe..." Kouri's mind was filled with sadness as she remembered her past, but she quickly shook it as to not ruin the mood.

"Kouri, meet Ginger. She's my dog I bought her in Syliras a few days ago." Akilia said, introducing her pup.

"Hello, Ginger~" Kouri bent down and stroked the pup's head, she then noticed the male ghost's soulmist at a nearby location. "Oh hey~ You're a ghost too, right? Come here come here~ Ehehehe~ I seldom met another one like me~" She said to the male ghost while still stroking Ginger's head.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Akilia Dosert on April 16th, 2013, 2:34 am

Akilia

"I have a lot of unhealthy habits!" Akilia yelled at Fallon as she left. "Pah...humans." She muttered, then she looked at Kouri. I wonder if Kouri will take offense to me saying that...after all she was a human at one point right? A Vantha.

Hearing Kouri worried if she carried a unpleasant smell Akilia shook her head. "No, you don't really carry a smell. Well you do but its really faint. Nothing to worry about, if Ginger was spooked by it she would have took off by now. She's a good pup." The dark haired girl finished smiling. Kouri smells of blood...extremely faint until one comes close enough but its there. I wonder if she knows...or wants to.
Ginger gave Kouri a lovable doggy smile and licked the ghost girl's face.

Turning her head in the direction of the other ghost, Akilia tilted her head ice blue eyes landing on the male curiously. Two ghosts in one place? I wonder if this is a coincidence.
~ Be yourself, everyone else is already taken... ~
Akilia Dosert
Mischievous troublesome wolf child

Words: 86165
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2013, 8:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 19th, 2013, 7:14 am

Fubuki Kouri

OOCSince Fallon left and my PC have a thread with Azzy at the 49th, I think I'll wrap it up with this reply and Kouri will retire from the thread. It has been fun, everyone! :D

"Hmmm? I carry what kind of smell, Akilia?" Kouri tilted her head and smiled at her friend "Ah I know! I must smell like flowers, aren't I? Ehehe~ Mama used to wash my hair with water mixed with flower fragrance~" Kouri said as she gave Ginger a stroke on the head.

"Ehehe~ Good girl~" Kouri giggled when Ginger licked her face, then she slowly stood up. "Oh I just remembered! I want to uhm.. ehehe, play with people at the Great Bazaar! So uuuhm... Akilia~ See you later, okay~" Kouri floated to Akilia and gave her a quick hug. She then turned her head to the direction of the male ghost "And uuhm... I understand if you don't want to talk... so uuh... may we meet again sometime... perhaps ehehe~" Kouri released Akilia and her body slowly vanished as she blinked away "Bye bye, everyone~" Her voice echoing in the area as she left.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Akilia Dosert on April 27th, 2013, 10:42 pm

Akilia

"Bye Kouri." Akilia murrmered to her friend to late, the ghost was already gone. Ginger pawed the air where Kouri had just disapeared then looked at Akilia with a confused, "what the heck?" look. "Yeah I know, awesome way of traveling right?" She said with a wistful smile. "Lets go Ginger." Akilia called her dog who followed close behind shooting a few more glances at the place Kouri disappeared from. Then they too, girl and dog disappeared, slipping into the woods without another word.
~ Be yourself, everyone else is already taken... ~
Akilia Dosert
Mischievous troublesome wolf child

Words: 86165
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2013, 8:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Emblem on May 30th, 2013, 3:47 am

Congratulations!
You Get Glorious Experience!

Fallon

SkillPoints Earned
Observation 3 XP

Lore Earned
An Old Acquaintance
Too Much Too Fast
Cutting Your Losses
Encounters in the Woods

Other Shenanigans:

Fubuki

SkillPoints Earned
Observation 2 XP
Materialization 2 XP

Lore Earned
Seeing a Friend
A Fellow Ghost
Encounters in the Woods

Other Shenanigans:

Akilia

SkillPoints Earned
Observation 2 XP

Lore Earned
Seeing a Friend
Encounters in the Woods

Other Shenanigans:

Azcadelia

SkillPoints Earned
Observation 2 XP
Reimancy 1 XP

Lore Earned
An Old Acquaintance
Encounters in the Woods

Other Shenanigans:

Boren

SkillPoints Earned
Observation 2 XP

Lore Earned
Encounters in the Woods

Other Shenanigans:

Comments :
Sorry for the wait yall. Anyway always be sure to PM whoever opened the thread before jumping in unless the thread is labeled open. It looked as though Fallon was going to train but that obviously didn't work out. If you have questions or concerns just shoot me a PM!
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous