Feeding Time [Closed and Graded]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Feeding Time (Open)

Postby Evelia on June 18th, 2010, 8:53 am

Evalia walked into The Communal kitchens her back perfectly straight, her footsteps balanced and her arms hanging at her side motionless. She was hungry after a day hunting.

She noticed an Endal pestering a drudge, she looked away but then made her way through the bustling room to where they served the food.

She took her food and made her way to a table just as the Endal was making his way back.
She stiffened as he passed and then wished she hadn’t, she had slipped while hunting and her leg was painful. Pain ran up her leg to her side she jerked involuntarily and almost fell onto the Endal. She straightened herself just in time after having bumped into him also saving her food from falling, but some water did spill.

She closed her dark blue eyes for a moment and took a deep breath then she said “Accept my truest apologies.” Then she stood there like a statue waiting for his reaction and waiting for the pain to fade.
Evelia
Player

Words: 5966
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2010, 3:26 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Feeding Time (Open)

Postby Kellan Lucia on June 18th, 2010, 5:35 pm

Kellan noticed a girl walking into the kitchen. She looked a little lost and Kellan noticed that she had seen what he did to the deks. He decided to head back to his table but as he was walking the girl bumped into him. Kellan stiffened up as the girl bumped into him. She looked scared like she thought that he was going to freak out on her. He wasn't sure why she would think that. He was a nice guy. He noiced that she spilled some water and he bent down to pick up the cup. "You dropped this." he said handing her the cup with a smile. She was apologizing and he shook his head "Don't worry about it, it's just water, there is more. Now if you were a drudge, that would be a different story." he said. He motioned for her to follow him to the kitchen "Hey, can I get another cup of water for the lady please?" he asked. The cook shook his head. "You've asked for enough water for all of Wind Reach" the cook said. Kellan laughed and nodded "Just keeping my hydration up." he said. The cook handed him the water and then he handed it to the girl. "See, I'm not that bad. I'm Kellan. What's your name?" he asked.
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Character sheet

Feeding Time (Open)

Postby Evelia on June 21st, 2010, 8:33 am

She was slightly amused by his words and a smile played on her red lips as he led the way to the kitchen. “My name is Evelia” she said her dark blue eyes sparkling.To explain her stumble she said simply “I slipped while hunting my leg go hurt nothing serious but a hindrance tomorrow it will be better.”
She smiled and accepted the water and said
“I never said you were bad, Kellan” she chuckled.

As they walked back she noticed the small puddle of water on the floor where her water had spilt, she gestured to the drudge and said “Better clean up? You wouldn’t want your friend” she gestured at the girl with the cane”or anyone else to slip would you…” She smiled charmingly.
Evelia
Player

Words: 5966
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2010, 3:26 pm
Character sheet

Feeding Time (Open)

Postby Drusilla on August 16th, 2010, 7:02 pm

Drusilla had watched the goings on. She was lucky to not be a Dek, afterall she was a Symenestra. She was thankful for her silkweaving skills. She looked at her own meal, as an Avora she had fine food. However, she could rarely eat her food due to her digestive track. Drusilla took a small bite of an apple, chewing for some time.

She watched the male Dek get up and return to his meal. Drusilla looked at her food.It would be a waste to have it go uneaten... Making up her mind she got up with her food and walked to the Dek, "Umm... Excuse me..But what is your name?" Drusilla asked timidly.
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Feeding Time [Closed and Graded]

Postby Dreamcatcher on October 4th, 2010, 8:48 pm

Character: Vanir

Experience: +2 Socializing
Lore: Wearing Dirty Water

Character: Kellan Lucia

Experience: +3 Socializing
Lore: Having fun with Drudges

Character: Haya

Lore: Taking a Good Hit

Character: Evelia

Character: Drusilla

Experience: +1 Socializing

Additional Note: Ok going to call this thread over, if you feel that I missed something please PM me with the details on what I missed and I will review it.
Dreamcatcher
Retired Staff

Words: 120506
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2010, 4:27 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous