Sssslithering through Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Berukansstel on April 24th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Hello, everyone! Hmmm, where should I start... oh yea! My roommate kept telling me about this awesome Role-playing site she stumbled and she has been hooked on ever since. :confused:

She told me that I should try it myself so let me give it a shot...

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Berukansstel, Beru is fine though. :)

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

Various sites here and there, not much, but my roommate said this site will get you addicted if you're not careful. Let's see if she's right, shall we? :)

3. How did you find us?

I'm on to you... Fubuki Kouri... In fact, she is watching me as I type this.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

Whatever as long as it's fun and the people are at least literate and can differentiate between fiction and real life. :| Had some stupid fights in the past because some people just can't accept my character to kill their characters, what do you they expect? It's a roleplay. *Sigh*...

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

Anything's fine really, romance, battle, murder, assassination, torture, etc, etc, and etc.

Just gotta keep real life sentiments out of the RP, the last thing we need is some stupid internet fights over a fictional character's actions.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

I have to admit, its very well built and extensive. Every lore, people, skills, and gods have their history and beginnings. Very nice, Mizahar is an best-selling novel material.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

I've just got here so I don't know, obviously.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Everything you can offer! >:) I will enjoy every thread and story line there is, well except character deaths, don't wanna get our blood, sweat, and tears building a character to go waste, dontcha?

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

There are some skills that I saw that has little to no explanation at all, well would be good if all skills are clear.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

Berukansstel, your friendly neighborhood poisonous viper is coming. :D

And oh, Kouri, I bet you will reply to this right away...

"common" | "snake-tongue" | thoughts
Berukansstel
Serpentine Beauty

Words: 11266
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Eridanus on April 24th, 2013, 2:56 pm

FIRST!

Whatever as long as it's fun and the people are at least literate and can differentiate between fiction and real life.

well except character deaths, don't wanna get our blood, sweat, and tears building a character to go waste, dontcha?

I fully agree with both :)
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 24th, 2013, 2:59 pm

Welcome!

:D How could you know that I will reply soon? Are Dhanis fortune-tellers or something?

Anyway, I assure that you will have a great time here! :D If you have any questions, you can PM me, or any of the STs, or post a thread at the Questions and Answers thread!

Finish your CS soon and post it for review, and should you choose Syliras, we can have a thread together! :D hehe, I mean it, choose Syliras or DI-... JustkiddingIsaidnothing.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Berukansstel on April 24th, 2013, 3:14 pm

Eridanus wrote:FIRST!

Stuffs that I said

I fully agree with both :)

Hahaha! Thank you, Eri. Yes, some people berated me in the past because of my character's actions. *Sigh...* No matter how many times I said to them that my characters are not me. If I play a villain, that doesn't mean I'm a villain. :V If one plays Sephiroth in Dissidia, does one become a god-complexed omnicidal maniac? I don't think so...

Fubuki Kouri wrote:
Welcome!

:D How could you know that I will reply soon? Are Dhanis fortune-tellers or something?

Anyway, I assure that you will have a great time here! :D If you have any questions, you can PM me, or any of the STs, or post a thread at the Questions and Answers thread!

Finish your CS soon and post it for review, and should you choose Syliras, we can have a thread together! :D hehe, I mean it, choose Syliras or DI-... JustkiddingIsaidnothing.

Hahaha! Sorry, Kouri, seemed like my prediction was wrong. Eridanus here beat you by 2 minutes. |:)

If I have any questions to you, I would just ask you right here, right now when right you're next to me. :V Asking you through PM is like phoning someone at a few meters away from you.

I know you're kidding with that statement and I just want to give the punchline. :D Though if you're not kidding then... *facepalm*

Yes, yes, I will choose Syliras if that makes you happy. ;) And I can read that suspiciously small text, you know. I'm not far-sighted. :angry:

"common" | "snake-tongue" | thoughts
Berukansstel
Serpentine Beauty

Words: 11266
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Bailona on April 26th, 2013, 1:10 am

Hello Berukansste!! Hopefully you enjoy it here!!!! :)
Languages
Snake Tongue
Common
Shiber
Bailona
Player

Words: 4330
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2013, 3:14 am
Character sheet

Postby Raven-huntress on April 26th, 2013, 2:09 am

Hey everyone, I'm Raven-huntress. A human, and I'm new here. So I do not have the slightest idea of any creatures here. Any help?
Raven-huntress
Player

Words: 138
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2013, 1:59 am
Race: Human, Benshira

Postby Evalin on April 26th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Yes Raven, everything you need can be found in the PM sent to you by the Admin. Be sure to read EVERYTHING in the Starting Guide, all of the race and city lores, and anything else you find interesting! Also be sure to familiarize yourself with all of our rules, including the naming policy which states that you cannot have a dash in your name, and the first and last name must be capitalized. Enjoy your stay in Mizahar :)

Eva,

P.S. Also, you should start your own introduction thread, that way everyone can say hey to you and not intrude on someone else's thread :)
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)