Hello! C:

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello! C:

Postby Dinviel on April 23rd, 2013, 10:05 pm

Ahhh gosh, so much for the introductory template! ; V ; My name is Julien, and I'm terribly taken with Mizahar; the bulk of information is startling in the best sort of way! Deservedly, "fantasy roleplay forum" returned Mizahar as one of the top results--to be honest, I've been near-obsessed the past week or so. The Symenestra and Akvatari were both equally tempting, but the creepy spider people won out with honors--Dinviel's still very much in conceptual development, but I hope to dive right in once he's presentable! What interests me most about roleplay is the opportunity to watch a character develop in extreme or adventurous situations as well as the more mundane daily situations. An environment like Mizahar also seems to be especially conducive to practicing writing as the medium, as well as poke at that ever-sleepy ability to think critically. As rewarding as paragraph roleplay is, I struggle with becoming too disparaging of my own output and giving up--only to try again after weeks or months (or years, good gosh) of embarrassment. Today is a good day to begin the process of correcting that habit, however, and Mizahar feels like an extraordinary place to buckle down! and I'm rambling as usual skdg nslsdglkssle; really excited to meet new people and characters, and develop some familiarity with Mizahar's world!
Dinviel
Player

Words: 3868
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2013, 1:24 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Hello! C:

Postby Snaeha Datura on April 24th, 2013, 8:04 am

Hey Dinviel (or Julien, which do you prefer?)

Welcome to Mizahar, and nice to see another Symenestra about. This place is great as a creative outlet -- but not just that; the people are lovely too. Most will happily answer a question for you, or if they don't know the answer themselves they'll point you in the right direction.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, and feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions (though my ability to answer them might be limited), or if you want to do some spidery threads :D

|| Snaeha's speech || Snaeha's thoughts || Others' speech ||
Snaeha Datura
Player

Words: 90528
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2013, 8:29 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello! C:

Postby Poison on April 24th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

I'm the Domain Storyteller of Kalinor, the city of the Symenestra.

So If you have any questions let me know. :)

I've just taken a brief look at your Character Sheet, and so far it's looking good!

P.S.: I hope that you'll start in Kalinor (or at least visit it).
Poison
DS of Kalinor

Words: 432701
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 7:28 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hello! C:

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on April 26th, 2013, 10:03 pm

'Lo Dinviel and Welcome.

You picked a brilliant race if I do say so myself and I do ;) Hope you enjoy it here and stop by Kalinor for lots of flashbacks or for current time. Not sure if I can help with anything question wise but I'll try to help point you in the right direction! Look forward to seeing you around :)
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello! C:

Postby Dinviel on April 27th, 2013, 1:22 am

Thanks so much for the welcomes, and especially for the helpfulness! ;o;

Hi, Snaeha! As far as names go, I'm not particular--whichever is easiest to remember. c: Snaeha was one of the character sheets I read over to flesh out my understanding of Kalinor and Symenestran culture--hopefully that doesn't sound too creepy, ack. Roleplaying with her sounds like it'd be a blast, I'll definitely send you a PM once Dinviel is situated!

Very pleased to meet you, Poisin! Gosh, that's reassuring that there's nothing too off--hopefully that'll still be the case once it's completed! Dinviel's definitely starting out in Kalinor, at the very least, but I suspect he'll stay there for at least a few seasons (knock on wood? s'dg;lds;).

Oh gosh, definitely inclined to agree with you Socily--the lore alone was wonderfully interesting, not to mention the PCs I've seen so far! Kalinor's definitely the first stop, if not every stop thereafter--just the offer is lovely, thanks so much, and the same to you! ;u;
Dinviel
Player

Words: 3868
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2013, 1:24 am
Character sheet