Hey ya'll~^^

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey ya'll~^^

Postby Aria D'Gaiya on May 18th, 2013, 5:52 am

The name's Aria~ Aria D Gaia~ I'm a 28 y.o. Female & I'm single. ;)

I have been searching for a good rp site for a while and I'm hoping that this one isn't as dead as all the others I've visited. I would be shocked if no one is here considering the fact that this is supposed to be THE top-rated role play on the web! :thumbsup: Anyway, I am simply hoping to make some good friends.. true friends... & maybe even find the guy of my dreams while having some fun and escaping reality for a little while during my free time away from working in the woods. It is for these reasons I chose the Kelvic race~ ;)

Be forewarned however.. Like that of an independent and spirited cat, I have my claws and an attitude to match. 8) I will not tolerate being disrespected at all, so if you lack class or are only interested in having a little x-rated fun.. Don't even bother talking to me! :angry: I do NOT like crude nor rude people. :disgust: However, if you are nice and respectful to me, I shall be the same with you. :D

If you wish to get to know me, just msg me~^^ As for my character? I've only just joined the site, so I'd like to review the starting guide before I develop my character. :smirk: All-n-all~ I'm looking forward to meeting some great people who share my passion for role playing and maybe even some fellow Otakus! :D

Catch ya'll later! ;)
Aria D'Gaiya
Otaku searching for True Love

Words: 4383
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 3:46 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hey ya'll~^^

Postby Jh'eon on May 18th, 2013, 10:33 am

Hey. If you want a LOT of activity check out the chat ^_^

I funnily enough joined recently, but never had the time to develop my char sheet till now (YIPPEE!) but I guess - "Welcome!"
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Hey ya'll~^^

Postby Aria D'Gaiya on May 18th, 2013, 1:15 pm

^^~ I'll remember that. Thx! :)
Aria D'Gaiya

Character sheet

Hey ya'll~^^

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 19th, 2013, 1:58 am

'lo and welcome,

Glad to have you and I hope you enjoy it here :D Mizahar is a great place to extend you writing muse, though not so much for romance unless it is IC. Like Jh'oen said chat is always open for questions and the opening PM has all your necessary reading to get you started on your CS. I look forward to seeing you around IC and OOC, happy writing :D
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hey ya'll~^^

Postby Aria D'Gaiya on May 20th, 2013, 3:23 am

Thank you Sosicly~^^

I know that romance OoC is a long shot.. but one never knows what the future may hold! ;) Besides, I'm mainly here for friends and having some fun anyway. Although, it'd be really awesome if I found some people who wouldn't mind meeting up for FAN:dom! :D I'm going to that convention for my 29th birthday celebration in October~^^ We'll see.

What will be, will be~ :)

Hope to see you around as well! I'll be working on my character my next day off.. I got sick yesterday, so I'm too muddled up to think straight in order to create a truly awesome and sound character. Thus, when I am better, I'll create my character and join in the fray~ ;) :thumbsup:
Aria D'Gaiya

Character sheet