Wow

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Wow

Postby Trulin Balik on May 18th, 2013, 3:00 am

This place is amazing. Until now I thought I was an organized and detail-oriented person. ;) All the regions and races are wonderfully varied and interesting, but it can be daunting to the newcomer. When it gets overwhelming I stop, let it gel awhile, then come back hungry for more.

I found Mizahar thru Google. It was the highest rated RP on a chart of many. I can see why!

Call me Trulin.

I've written in several online RPs which were on message boards of my own creation. They were loosely like Mizahar -- a single "ring master" who set up the world we played in and gently kept us on track. These RPs were based on science fiction TV, but with characters and story lines the writers invented.

As for style, I'd say my RP writing tends toward romance. (Hey, I heard that groan.) But I enjoy writing action scenes, too.

Vampires, werewolves, and fairies don't interest me, so I think this is the right place to be. I tend to like futuristic sci-fi, strong female protagonists, imaginative worlds, likable yet unpredictable characters with a mix of humor, drama, and surprise.

I hope to find at least a few good writers here who I'll enjoy spinning tales with. Writing, for me, is a wonderful and necessary escape from the daily grind. It makes me happy.

I have a ways to go yet toward filling in character sheet details but at least she has a name, face, and place.

Looking forward to role playing with you!
Trulin Balik
Player

Words: 724
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 2:09 am
Race: Human

Wow

Postby Gossamer on May 18th, 2013, 4:04 pm

I loved this intro. Great job. You sound like a good fit for Mizahar as a whole. And don't worry about the daunting parts... we'll help you through the creation process and get you settled some place where you can spread your rp wings. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Wow

Postby Galilee on May 19th, 2013, 12:58 am

Glad people like you are joining mizahar! Pm me if you ever travel to Ravok or even nearby! :)
I am Myrian and Human.
And Excessively Good.

I am what I am,
If you dislike me, then scram.
Galilee
I am a Conflicted Soul.

Words: 9485
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 9:09 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Wow

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 19th, 2013, 2:09 am

'lo and welcome,

We must bow to Google for it leads everyone to us :D I greatly look forward to seeing you around and hope you have a fantastic time reading the lore (it's a lot but actually an interesting read) and creating your character. Happy writing!
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes