Early Morning Practice (Aerdoria)

Alona has a chance encounter at the pier.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Alona Halloran on May 24th, 2013, 5:56 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Alona Halloran on January 23rd, 2018, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alona Halloran
Player

Words: 29090
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aerdoria on May 25th, 2013, 11:04 am

Like a Dandelion in the wind - Aerdoria's thoughts were all over the place.With a light smile, she nods at Alona. "I.. am pretty much the same. I've always been looking for a great adventure partner - and you seem really suitable for this. I mean, you're amazing." she only comments, her cheeks getting a rosy red almost instantly. She turns her head away. "I can train you, I can teach you!" she says, displaying her gauntlets to Alona, they being raised - her forearms, clad in the gauntlets - displayed to her, the bracer crossbow being visible, but it's unloaded. The bracer crossbow would be visible to Alona, but not fully - primarily due to Aerdoria's position. Whilst still smiling after displaying the teethed gauntlets to Alona, she lowers them - standing right in front of her, locking eyes with her. "Uhm.." she mutters, her eyes running over Alona's face.
She steps over to the barrel, turning her back before leaning against it, turning her head to the right - examining Alona with her curious, light-blue eyes.

She closes her eyes for a moment, her right hand gripping onto her left gauntlet. She gently tugs on it - before pulling it off, moving her fingers about once they're out of the steel gauntlet. She opens up her eyes - looking at Alona before holding the gauntlet out to her, clearly hinting how she should try it and put it on. "Here.." she starts, a proper smile rising. "Put this on. It's like a glove." she finishes the sentence, still holding the gauntlet out to her. The gauntlet's texture shines due to the sun, Aerdoria's shadow cast onto the boards of the pier, her black hair swept all over the place due to the light wind. "Take it. It's as nice as you are." she tries convincing her, a charming smile set on her face.
Aerdoria
Player

Words: 22062
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 5:03 pm
Character sheet

Postby Alona Halloran on May 26th, 2013, 3:07 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Alona Halloran on January 23rd, 2018, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alona Halloran
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aerdoria on May 27th, 2013, 11:33 am

Aerdoria nods a little as she observes Alona bow - and with a smile on her face, she eyes Alona, who is now examining her steel, teethed gauntlets. Whilst observing her, Aerdoria speaks. "Gauntlets are simple to use. Yes, it does hurt as bad even if you punch one without them. No, they're not all that comfortable; but... These are teethed! If the sharp, steel teeth skim their neck, you've killed them. They're dead. Gone!" She explains Alona the usage of her gauntlets, which at first don't seem all that imposing. "They can also be used to cut things, I suppose. I once had an odd use for them, you see. I used them as a knife - to rip apart a beast, which was as tough as a stone tower, stood tall right between solid walls which seemed like they were made out of steel." She boasts, taking up a pose in which she sets her hands onto her waist, her left foot a bit in front of her right and throws her gaze into the distance, just like a cliché hero would pose.

Not breaking her pose - she looks over to Alona, starting to blush before returning to her normal stance, crossing her arms. "Sorry, I got carried away.. But it all happened a few months ago.. Eh, I'm getting at it again, apologies." She stops her storytelling, taking a deep breath after her apology.
With a light sigh, she turns her head away, examining the sea, her gaze primarily drawn by Matthew's Bay, or to be specific - the Obelisks. "The Labyrinth of Time!" She says out of the blue, turning towards it. "Do you wonder what's inside it?! I've heard tales, but I never dared go there!" She says enthusiastically before turning back to Alona. "Perhaps it could be an amazing adventure?" She voices the query to Alona, clearly excited, as her curious, light-blue eyes run over Alona's figure. Giggling a bit, she rests her hands on her sides. Suddenly, she falls silent; but only for a brief moment. "Sorry, I.. and yeah, if you want to learn how to use them, I'm more than willing to teach you how to use them!" She declares in a positive tone, nodding to her.
Aerdoria
Player

Character sheet

Postby Alona Halloran on May 30th, 2013, 6:08 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Alona Halloran on January 23rd, 2018, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alona Halloran
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aerdoria on June 10th, 2013, 12:41 pm

With a light chuckle, she shakes her head. "I haven't honestly heard much of the Obelisks, but they're truly intriguing, are they not? But then again, I never asked others about them." She says with a smile on her face, looking down as she notices Alona bending to examine her crossbow. "Oh, this?" she asks before chuckling a little. "Why, of course you can learn it. You can learn everything you want to know! I have no problems teaching you, and I never will have any problems teaching you. After all, we are friends now, are we not?" She comments before raising her hand a little, displaying the crossbow to her.

"Friends are there to help each other. What would we be without friends? I, for an instance -- would be just a lone storyteller or an adventurer of a sort. Friends make those adventures worth living, friends make your tales worth telling. Always do the things you love, and share them with others. Share them the joy you receive, but also share bad moments with them. Because then, you'll know who your real friends are. When nobody wants to help you, or be near you -- except for the friend that actually lives through the moments with you, that's a real friend. Don't ever let them go. Don't ever let anything deteriorate the relationship between you and the person. For they love you, just the way you are. As a person and as a friend, and they likely don't want to change anything about you, because, after all -- we're perfect how we are. So, as your friend, I'm gladly willing to teach you how to use the mini crossbow. And the gauntlets. And anything you want to know from me! All you have to do is ask, and I will help you. For I am your friend." She narrates with a smile on her face, her stutter seemingly faded through her speech -- a light blush on her face.

"You see, Alona -- friends are something we should look after. You can take it as gardening. If you don't pay attention to your friends -- they'll simply fade away, and they won't notice you either. But when you want to do something, it'll all be late because you didn't care enough about the relationship you've had going with your friend, or friends. You see, friends and family are the two most important things in my world. What's an adv enture to me if I have nobody to share it with? Please, that's just a pointless adventure! I won't have fun on it, being alone is boring! We all deserve friends, we do! So.. um... sorry, what am I doing?" She queries herself with a light chuckle, shaking her head before waving it all off.
"Apologies, I wandered off topic there -- yes, I'm willing to teach you, Alona." She tells her with a smile on her face, still displaying the crossbow to her.
Aerdoria
Player

Character sheet

Postby Net on July 24th, 2016, 8:15 pm

Please note that you must keep your ledger up to date with all expenses you have for all seasons you have actively posted in.

Alana: This means Spring 513, Summer 513, etc.

Aerdoria: Same for you please.
I will be handling all Zeltiva related posts on Tuesdays @ 1800 my time *
Net
Ensnaring

Words: 46023
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 4:39 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous