Ariann's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Ariann's Plotnotes

Postby Ariann on June 3rd, 2013, 6:45 pm

Timelines

Please note that these timelines are updated constantly. If you ever wish to get a thread with Ariann, please ask for one! If you are open on a day not listed below, we can start a thread together on that day! There is also the option to start a thread at night, so long as it coincides with the timeline. These threads will be labled as [Night] or [At Night], so if there's already one on the day you wish to take, Ariann is not available.

Summer 513AV Timeline
DateActivityThread?
01Depart From Zeltiva [Ricky]====
01-37Travel from Zeltiva to Nyka By SeaN/A
37Meet Ximal [Night]====
38Return to Ximal====
52Leave Nyka, Departing for Zeltiva againN/A
71Arrive at Zeltiva [Ricky]====
Last edited by Ariann on June 13th, 2013, 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to play Ariann until my life stabilizes. Sorry in advance to whoever ends up loosing out on threads because of this :\

I am now an official Grader of Mizahar! Happy squeals for all! ^_^ I will be focusing primarily on Zeltiva, but if another region needs cleaning up, let me know! I have a TON of free-time and I always enjoy reading other's threads!

[Unrelated] "(╯ಠωಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ I quit!"

(Signature courtesy of the awesome Shausha!)
Ariann
Fish Out Of Water.

Words: 94839
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 10:13 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Ariann's Plotnotes

Postby Ariann on June 10th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Skill Plans

The Following are what I want to achieve reguarding skills, gnosis and lores with Ariann. Each Tab pertains to a single skill.

Novice
  • Reimancy - 13xp
  • Socialization - 10xp
  • Heartstring Tugging - 5xp
  • Coral Manipulation - 12xp
  • Seduction - 3xp
  • Singing - 2xp
  • Observation - 6xp
  • Philosophy - 5xp
  • Investigation - 2xp

Competent
  • Medicine - 32xp
Last edited by Ariann on March 14th, 2014, 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to play Ariann until my life stabilizes. Sorry in advance to whoever ends up loosing out on threads because of this :\

I am now an official Grader of Mizahar! Happy squeals for all! ^_^ I will be focusing primarily on Zeltiva, but if another region needs cleaning up, let me know! I have a TON of free-time and I always enjoy reading other's threads!

Ariann
Fish Out Of Water.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Ariann's Plotnotes

Postby Ariann on March 13th, 2014, 4:20 am

Dares!

Below lies the dares Ariann has been dared to do!

-Do Underwater Acrobatics (Ricky Maze's Dare)
-Confess her apparent 'love' for Yuri to Yuri. (Yuri Lehrer's Dare)
-Travel with Yuri to Riverfall (Yuri Lehrer's Dare)
-Lick Something That Is Not Meant For Consumption [Can be a person] (Wanda Endust's Dare)

Ariann
Fish Out Of Water.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)