[Verified by Paragon] Ariann

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ariann

Postby Ariann on April 14th, 2013, 1:56 am

Ariannaliese Evisrel

Appearance

Race: Charoda
Birthday: 13 Summer 487AV.
Birthplace: Charbosi

Appearance: Tall, thin and toned. Blue skin (of course) and virulent green emerald eyes. She has a constant smile around those she knows well and around others, she has a shy, scared demeanor.

Character Concept

Ariann is wants to become a priestess of the Healing Goddess, Rak'keli. From a small age, Ariann has practiced the arts of water healing and water manipulation, things that she hopes will come in handy one day. She is kind-hearted when it comes to other people, but fearful when it comes to monsters and danger. She's rather timid at times and can be seen in the water with only her eyes poking out, looking at the shoreline hesitantly. She's never once left the waters, too afraid of the land to have any want to go ashore.

Character History

As a youngling, Ariann had a connection to the divine powers of the sea, being able to heal others quite well for someone who had no anatomical knowledge whatsoever. Around the age of 10, Ariann began to manipulate water in ways much like a pyrotechnics would manipulate flames. She is quite capable of creating a barrier of water and then freezing it into a frozen shield when she is afraid.

Ariann suffers from a bit of amnesia when it comes to her past, knowing a few select things and having large gaps of blackness in between. She fears going ashore due to stories she can vaguely remember of the other races and the monstrous creatures known as 'dogs' that live alongside some of the land-dwelling races.

Language

Fluent Language: Char
Basic Language: Fratava
Poor Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Acrobatics 1 1 Novice
Heartstring Tugging 5 5 Novice
Herbalism 10SP 10 Novice
Investigation 2, 2 Novice
Coral Manipulation 10RB,2 12 Novice
Medicine 30SP,2 32 Competent
Observation 2,1 3 6 Novice
Philosophy 3,1, 1 5 Novice
Pursuasion 1,1, 1 3 Novice
Reimancy (Water) 10SP,2 1 13 Novice
Rhetoric 3,1, 1, 3 8 Novice
Seduction 3 3 Novice
Singing 1, 1 2 Novice
Socialization 4,1,3, 1, 1, 10 Novice
Swimming 1, 3 4 Novice
Teaching 3 3 Novice
Unarmed Combat 1 1 Novice

Lores

Helpful Lores:
Gods & Godesses - Rak'keli (Lesser)
Herbalist - Medicinal Plants and Herbs (Lesser)
Racial - Humans Don't Eat Everything That Swims
People - Erekez (friend)
Reimancy (Water) - Cleaning Wounds with Hydromancy
Coral Manipulation - Building a Coral Bed
Marks - The Mark of Lykata
Social - Kissing to Humans
Lore - Hair to Keep Warm
Lore - The Dangers of the City
Lore - Gaining a Human Guide
Social - Helping the Lost
Social - Every Tadpole Needs a Father
Social - Giving Others Confidence
People - Ricky is Going to be a Father
Racial - The Closeness of Humans
Racial - The Need to Return to Water
Social - Using Char to annoy people
Social - People aren't actually so scary...
People - Ricky the Wave Guard
Lore - Land-dwellers: Strange
Herbalist - Cyan Pepper: Useful for wounds
People - Leila: A good chef
Location - The docks
Location - West Street
Location - East Street (not the nicest place)
Location - Ricky's house
Location - The fountain
People - Telling Ricky goodbye
Lore - Wanting to change your body
Social - Loving Ricky
Lore - The Ocean Is A Harsh Mistress
Dynamic Entry - Naked Cuteness Torpedo!
People - Tackling The Wrong Hottie
People - Sailors Are Amused By Sexual Harassment
Social - Being Groped
Social - Sexy Men Act Alike; Are They Clones?
Social - Justifying Naked Tackling
Social - Rapist Checking: Vital For Residences
Social - Weaponizing Cuteness
Lore - Hunting For A Reproductive Fix
People - Ximal Is Violent
Social - Firstest Ever Kiss
Lore - Having One's Ingenue Circuits Fried
People - More Flattering Than Ricky
Social - Getting The Hell Out Of There

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Seaweed Chest Binding
-Seaweed Skirt
-Seaweed Shawl
-Seaweed footwraps
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Small sapphire jewel on a necklace in the shape of a raindrop falling from the rising sun. (25 Gold Mizas Value - Acts as a symbol of Rak'keli.)

Housing

Location: In a coral home within Mathew's Bay, south-east of Zeltiva.

House: It's made of magically warped coral under the surface of the water. It has 3 separate rooms on a single floor, having been drained of water and sealed air-tight so air-breathing creatures could come and visit without fear of the waves hitting the house and flooding the room. The house stands on the water, supported by a coral column beneath the waves and has a coral walkway that leads to shore. The walkway is covered with sand and seaweed to make the surface softer for the land-dwellers that walk on it.

Thread List
Thread Name Skill Points Awarded Lores Achieved Other Notes
The Water's Edge SkillsObservation 1, Reimancy 2, Coral Manipulation 2, Medicine 2, Investigation 1, Socialization 4, Rhetoric 3, Philosophy 3 LoresHumans Don't Eat Everything That Swims, Erekez (friend), Cleaning Wounds with Hydromancy, Building a Coral Bed, The Mark of Lykata, Kissing to Humans, Hair to Keep Warm, The Dangers of the City, Gaining a Human Guide First Post Graded! Yay! ^_^
A Meeting Before Departing SkillsSocialization 3, Observation 1, Persuasion 1 LoresTelling Ricky goodbye, Wanting to change your body, Loving Ricky This was a sad thread for me to write! :(
A Mistaken Port SkillsSwimming 3, Singing 1, Unarmed Combat 1, Seduction 3, Teaching 3, Rhetoric 3, Heartstring Tugging 5, Acrobatics 1 LoresThe Ocean Is A Harsh Mistress, Dynamic Entry: Naked Cuteness Torpedo!, Tackling The Wrong Hottie, Sailors Are Amused By Sexual Harassment, Being Groped, Sexy Men Act Alike; Are They Clones?, Justifying Naked Tackling, Rapist Checking: Vital For Residences, Weaponizing Cuteness, Hunting For A Reproductive Fix, Ximal Is Violent, Firstest Ever Kiss, Having One's Ingenue Circuits Fried, More Flattering Than Ricky, Getting The Hell Out Of There Ximal and Ariann have a moment here :D
Along The Harbor's Water SkillsObservation 3, Singing 1, Reimancy 1, Swimming 1, Socialization 1 LoresUsing Char to annoy people, People aren't actually so scary... , Ricky the Wave Guard, Land-dwellers: Strange, Cyan Pepper: Useful for wounds, Leila: A good chef, Location: The docks, Location: West Street, Location: East Street (not the nicest place), Ricky's house, Location: The fountain A Thread between Leila, Ricky and Ariann!
The Preparation Incomplete Incomplete N/A
On The Docks Incomplete Incomplete N/A
The Return Home II SkillsSocialization 1, Philosophy 1, Rhetoric 1, Pursuasion 1 LoresHelping the Lost, Every Tadpole Needs a Father, Giving Others Confidence, Ricky is Going to be a Father, The Closeness of Humans, The Need to Return to Water N/A
Last edited by Ariann on June 10th, 2013, 5:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to play Ariann until my life stabilizes. Sorry in advance to whoever ends up loosing out on threads because of this :\

I am now an official Grader of Mizahar! Happy squeals for all! ^_^ I will be focusing primarily on Zeltiva, but if another region needs cleaning up, let me know! I have a TON of free-time and I always enjoy reading other's threads!

[Unrelated] "(╯ಠωಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ I quit!"

(Signature courtesy of the awesome Shausha!)
Ariann
Fish Out Of Water.

Words: 94839
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 10:13 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Ariann

Postby Ariann on March 14th, 2014, 2:36 am

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Gold Mizas 100 Gold Mizas
Spring Expenses -5 Gold Mizas 95 Gold Mizas
Winter Expenses 512AV -5 Gold Mizas 90 Gold Mizas
Spring Expenses 513AV -45 Gold Mizas 45 Gold Mizas
Winter Expenses 513AV -45 Gold Mizas 0 Gold Mizas

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to play Ariann until my life stabilizes. Sorry in advance to whoever ends up loosing out on threads because of this :\

I am now an official Grader of Mizahar! Happy squeals for all! ^_^ I will be focusing primarily on Zeltiva, but if another region needs cleaning up, let me know! I have a TON of free-time and I always enjoy reading other's threads!

[Unrelated] "(╯ಠωಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ I quit!"

(Signature courtesy of the awesome Shausha!)
Ariann
Fish Out Of Water.

Words: 94839
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 10:13 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)