Closed A Portrait of the Raven as a Young Man (Arvan)

[The Quill's Rest] Castor is relaxing at the Rest and practicing his drawing, when an interesting subject walks in

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A Portrait of the Raven as a Young Man (Arvan)

Postby Castor Riley on June 15th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Castor watched intently as the man's one good eye roamed over his amateurish sketch. When he said that it was rough, but not bad, he felt strangely elated; it was better than he had hoped with his first attempt at a sketch.

Suddenly, Castor's mind began to make a connection that his sketching had distracted him from earlier. "Wait a second... Arvan, magic student... Would you happen to be the Arvan Tsaba was telling me about?" He said, looking at the man with renewed interest. If he was the same man, Tsaba had mentioned he was a Kelvic, so he was now trying to see if there was anything that might point to that fact in the man's manner or appearance. It would be very interesting to Castor, as he had never knowingly met a Kelvic before, and he was very curious indeed.
Always open for a thread! Feel free to PM me!
Mailbox
Castor Riley
Player

Words: 127927
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Portrait of the Raven as a Young Man (Arvan)

Postby Abstract on October 30th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Grade Awarded!

Castor

Skills

~ Drawing - 3
~ Observation - 1
~ Socialization - 1

Lores

~ Arvan: Student of Magical Studies
~ Drawing: Copying from a model
~ Drawing: Using Ink Splotches

Other

N/A

Notes

I liked the drawing descriptions! Enjoy!

Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous