Sylira Spiritual Services

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Postby Anders on June 23rd, 2013, 9:45 pm

Services Provided
Seances - 7gm
Attempted communication with the passed - 7gm
Site investigation - 12gm
Spirit expulsion - 14gm
Exorcism - 14gm

Assets/Debts No employees
Rent = 700GM per Season
One time purchase of 7 3 inch diameter glass beads - 3gm 5sm.
One time purchase of 10 4 inch diameter glass beads with 2 inch spikes - 30gm
One time purchase of a light crossbow 35gm
Semi yearly purchase of 30 crossbow bolts 3gm
One time purchase of a quarterstaff 1gm

Income
World Mage's income is listed as 7-14GM per day. I'd imagine the Maledictor is raking in 14 and the alchemist is probably high up too. Even the voider is probably valued as the sort of "waste disposal" expert. I can easily see how the spiritist is probably down in the 7GM tier.

+2 for Competent Skill = 9Gm per day
Last edited by Anders on July 2nd, 2013, 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anders
Player

Words: 34225
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2013, 3:01 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Gillar on June 24th, 2013, 3:54 am

When it comes to Spiritism-based businesses, they are really more Services than Goods. The service would be imbuing the items with Soulmist or creating and storing the actual Soulmist as a "made to order" type of thing. Since Soulmist and its effects last only a couple of days, keeping a ready stock would become immensely expensive. Also, to keep a large stock on hand while replenishing it over and over again would bring about the likely occurrence of overgiving. So to make this work, you would have to combine said goods into the services offered as they would be tools your character is using to perform the services.

As for the rest of the business, I can't officially approve or disapprove much of anything as your business plan is missing a number of details. You need to include a section on Income and once you worked out facilities with Accolade, then you need to include that as well since it will not only be a part of assets but also overall debt. Once you have a more complete write-up, I can then proceed with approval, disapproval and/or suggestions and such.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)