[Verified by Jupiter] Uschi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Uschi

Postby Uschi on June 25th, 2013, 4:32 am

Uschi

Race: Kelvic (Kodiak Bear)
Birthday: 21st of Fall, 509 AV
Birthplace: Wildlands of Sylira

Appearance: In her human form, Uschi (Pronounced Oo-shee) has short brown hair, only a few inches long. She's somewhat tall by human female standards: Her full height is 5 feet and 7 inches. Uschi has liquid chocolate eyes coupled with nice cheekbones, and it produces an attractive face. However, other than having a pretty face she's not very impressive. Flat as a washboard, she is, and bony too, weighing in at only 127 pounds in girlshape. She has long, sharp nails and slightly larger canines as well.

Her girlshape echoes her bearform, with short brownish-blonde fur. Standing on her hind legs she is exactly seven foot at the shoulder. On all fours, the seven feet becomes three and a half. Her claws are long and dangerous, as a few fools found out the spring of 513 AV. However, at only 800 pounds, she's a thinner-than-average bear.

Character Concept

Uschi likes her bearform. She's warm and comfortable in it. Her human form, by contrast, is cold and fleshy. She has none of her natural weapons, and is often grumpy when in it. She often snarls at those who dare to approach her in both forms, resulting in few friends, but she likes that since bears are often solitary. Uschi comes off as hostile and cold as well as easily irritated. Given enough spirits, she loosens up to the point of laughter, which is highly unusual for her.

Character History

Uschi, being a solitary, hostile Kelvic, left her den early. A year and a half early. She rarely interacted with her brother and sister as well as her mother, preferring to gaze at the stars at night and hunt solo during the day. As fall arrived, she would begin to eat more and more. Eventually, when winter came, she would hibernate until spring. This was normal as far as bears go, but for the winter of 512 AV she stayed awake as a human. This change was triggered by her first glance of civilization, Zeltiva. At first she admired the different people, but then she began to despise them. The cold was uncomfortable, as was the stares she got by the other races in the city. It took a season of an abnormally cold Zeltivan winter to figure out how to change into her bear form, which she prefers over her human one. Despite this, however, she stays in her girlshape simply because it requires less food to keep alive and doesn't hibernate, even though the pull of a long, wintry sleep is rather enticing to her.

Uschi's mother never told her the meaning of her name, but it means 'little she-bear'. Her father wanted to name her that, despite Uschi not have been born yet. It's said her patriarchal aunt was named Uschi for her grouchiness, but she was quite short. Uschi's father loved that name. When she was named that, she took after it. Her mother was proud, but saddened because it held memories of her father. She's often mistaken for a male, due to her build. This effect is enhanced by the fact that she wears men's clothing due to it being 'more comfortable' or something like that. In the rare event she wears a skirt and blouse, she complains profusely.
Possessions*

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
600 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A single fang from a larger male bear, attached to a long strip of leather and tied around her neck. The leather is long enough to fit around her human neck as well as her bear one.

Housing

Housing: Living with Annalisa Marin as of the 34th of Summer, 513 AV; Her territory in the Wildlands is roughly two square miles.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Housing (Cashed In) + 500 GM 600 GM
40lbs of Fur and Hides, Common -10 GM 590 GM

Thread List

Flashbacks
77th of Fall, 511 AV - A Trip Back in Time

Summer 513

Fall 513
N/A

Winter 513
N/A

*Possessions are kept in her place of residence, with the exception of her heirloom.
Last edited by Uschi on July 12th, 2013, 3:14 am, edited 11 times in total.

Ursine | Common | Thoughts | Char | Other's speech
Uschi
Shy Hostility

Words: 19552
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 2:19 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Uschi

Postby Uschi on July 7th, 2013, 3:59 am

Languages

Racial: Ursine (Bear, bold, thoughts italic bold)
Fluent: Common
Basic: None
Poor: Char (Light blue)

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Running 6 SP 6/100 Novice
Hunting 6 SP 6/100 Novice
Swimming 6 SP 6/100 Novice
Tracking 6 SP 6/100 Novice
Unarmed Combat 10 RB, 16 SP 26/100 Competent

Lores

1. Lore of Zeltiva Streetplan
2. Lore of Zeltivan Culture
Last edited by Uschi on July 9th, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Uschi
Shy Hostility

Character sheet

Uschi

Postby Uschi on July 9th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Into the Mind of a Bear

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Uschi. Idiot.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? No.
3. How old are you? Three years.
4. What is your height? Five seven in human form, seven at the shoulder in bear.
5. What is your weight? If you want to know that bad, I'll sit on you. That should give you a good estimate.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Strong, big, powerful. Hostile.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Naive, young. After all, I only look twenty.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My teeth and claws.
4. How physically fit are you? I'm no bodybuilder, if that's what you're asking. I'm fit enough.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Men's clothing. Anything else, I'm a whiner. Tunic or a shirt, pants and boots. That's it.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? Mum was a Kelvic, a wolf one. Dad was a human.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? One of each. Both humans.
3. What is your extended family like? How should I know? The only person I remember is my uncle. He's the one who helped Mum deliver me.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Well if they're close then I certainly see them more often. I don't have many close friends, though. Hardly have aquaintances.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Yes. Unless I have to eat them.

1. Where were you born? On the edge of the Wildlands, by Zeltiva.
2. Where do you live now? Here an' there. My territory's in the Wildlands, but I stay with Mistress Marin as of the thirty-fourth of summer.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Just in the Wildlands. Plenty of food.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Mathew's Bay. I like to watch the ships come in.
5. Where do you fear to be? Ravok. I hear they sell Kelvics for breeding programs.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) A bunch of scars. Got them from getting my heirloom. Three or four on my head, especially one crossing from the top of my eyebrow to the edge of my ear. That one's my favorite. Twelve on my sides, seven on the right and five on the left. Four on each shoulder and about six on each thigh. Yeah, I have a lot.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Does that matter?
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? We Kodiak bears have our own language, but it fits in with Ursine. I also speak Common. Not that good with Char, though. Bubbly little buggers, those fishpeople are.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I'll bite you if you ask another question.

A few chimes later, the questioner bleeding from the hand. They apologize for any blood you see on this sheet.

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I'm planning on one tattoo, and a piercing at the top of my left ear.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Mistress Marin's servant.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I don't like or dislike it. It's degrading, though. An apex predator serving a human.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? A hunter or bodyguard. When I find my bondmate, I would protect them with my life.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Mm, I don't know. A bodyguard. I get to beat people up for no reason, and say they looked suspicious.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? I guess I'd hate to be in a breeding program. That's like, prostitution.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Cold and hostile to my denmates. I left early.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Nothing comes to mind.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? I guess the look in Mum's eyes when I left. It tore me apart, but I couldn't deal with my noisy human siblings.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I think Mum loved me more than my sister and brother, but only because I'm a Kelvic. Dad died before I was born. Mum was really sad all the time, since she told me he was killed by a pack of wolves. Or was it a bear? Either one, she never seemed happy.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? I've lived alone for half my life, I don't think I'd have a rolemodel. But if I had to choose, it'd be Mum.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? A not very good one?
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I love learning. I feel like I have an advantage over other Kelvics.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? On my own in the Wildlands.
4. How do you learn best? Hands-on stuff. I don't do well with books.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Become as smart as Mistress Marin. Without the... crazy-insane stuff, though.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? No, not yet. I haven't found anyone who dares to talk to me after I growl at them.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Depends on how they treat me. If they give me a weird look, I'll not trust them.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I don't know yet. I'm not really interested in that right now.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. No.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. No, and I don't plan to.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Yes... I don't remember what happened, though.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No, I feel funny afterwards if I take just one sip.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? I don't drink!
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No, I haven't.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Depends on how they're used. Alcohol you can recover from, most of the time. Drugs is harder.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Hunting, hibernating.
2. Do you like to read? I barely can.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? People who won't leave me alone.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Sleep.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Having to beg for my life, being degraded, getting drunk and waking up the next morning. The usual.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Brown.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Noon. It's easiest to see. I don't have very good eyesight, you know.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? The corpse of the bear I got this fang from. I felt good.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? Raw meat, and to answer the second question: Cooked meat.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I'm terrified of thunderstorms and lightning, but a nice rain does my mood some good.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Probably both, but not overly.
2. What are your religious views? If I don't bother the gods, they won't bother me and everyone's happy.
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes, and I have. I have to eat, after all.
4. What are your views on sex? Means nothing to me. I don't care about it, I don't care for it. Reproduction, nothing less.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? A steady source of food, companionship, and rest.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

Uschi
Shy Hostility

Character sheet